Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

23 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

You were guilty of fake news on here yesterday when you falsely  posted that Michael yeadon said there was a chip in the vaccine....

more censorship, this is the Oxford professor I believe 

Lol

The report was doctored as Herman has already pointed out. The Danish report says nothing like what he said or you said. If you would like to put up the Un doctored report that will be great. Masks are a weapon against transmission as well and the report openly says it does not cover that. The real report does however ever say that wearing a mask is upto 43% better than not wearing one, accuracy levels could take that as high as as 62% or as low as 20%. Wether you agree with that report or not is up to each individual, but it was done under conditions. 
Do you think it is right for somebody to take a peer reviewed report, report a different outcome and then post it on social media. 

Have you listened to the video yet ? If not you don’t know wether he agrees with you or not.

7 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

The report was doctored as Herman has already pointed out. The Danish report says nothing like what he said or you said. If you would like to put up the Un doctored report that will be great. Masks are a weapon against transmission as well and the report openly says it does not cover that. The real report does however ever say that wearing a mask is upto 43% better than not wearing one, accuracy levels could take that as high as as 62% or as low as 20%. Wether you agree with that report or not is up to each individual, but it was done under conditions. 
Do you think it is right for somebody to take a peer reviewed report, report a different outcome and then post it on social media. 

Have you listened to the video yet ? If not you don’t know wether he agrees with you or not.

Lol that you posted fake news? No not yet as I’m busy (ish) 

15 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

Lol that you posted fake news? No not yet as I’m busy (ish) 

Let me know when you have.

Would you like me to the post the real paper ?

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

I am sure it would be really nice for people to have something to compare your stuff to from a scientific point of view. So with no comment from me as to which I believe, everyone can decide for themselves, here is Ivor Cummins being fact checked. 

Cheers for that. I've watched a chunk of it and it is worth a look.

Sweden , no lockdown, no mask mandate

Death rate per in 2020 v average of the past 5 years

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1115707/sweden-number-of-deaths-per-week/#:~:text=Average daily number of deaths per week in Sweden 2015-2020&text=From 12 to week 26,the years 2015 to 2019.&text=All in all%2C the number,thousand as of October 5.

You've been conned but you'll never admit

It's hardly the plague of plagues worth locking the whole country down for.

Time to build back better

Most excess deaths in the UK are now occurring in the home, with people afraid to go to the hospital.

Well done 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

image.thumb.png.477a3364b1fdc2f8cb8257e48ac474a2.png

image.thumb.png.e3500d9823832bda955ceeb89ee05a44.png

Yesterdays European.

Italy         37242 - 699

France    22882 - 634

Spain      15156 - 328

Germany  23450 - 288

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Would just like to mention some nations average daily deaths over the last few days in Europe aside from Ricardo's daily nation round up. Poland is averaging around 600 deaths a day (pop. 37 mill), been the worst in Europe by head of pop. even worse than Italy.  Romania averaging 160 deaths a day (pop. 19 mill), not great either and Austria around 100 deaths a day (pop. 9 mill). So although the 2nd wave has been  pretty nasty here at home, its not been the worst in Europe at all.

55 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Would just like to mention some nations average daily deaths over the last few days in Europe aside from Ricardo's daily nation round up. Poland is averaging around 600 deaths a day (pop. 37 mill), been the worst in Europe by head of pop. even worse than Italy.  Romania averaging 160 deaths a day (pop. 19 mill), not great either and Austria around 100 deaths a day (pop. 9 mill). So although the 2nd wave has been  pretty nasty here at home, its not been the worst in Europe at all.

Indeed, as I noted last week, Eastern European nations that missed much of the early spring wave are now coming along at a fair old canter.

S.America beginning to slow down as the Southern Hemisphere moves towards summer.

Good to see that things have not got out of hand so far, important that people stay on the message.

• Like 1

Just now, Van wink said:

Good to see that things have not got out of hand so far, important that people stay on the message.

Vaccines not far away now.

Good to see the scare tactics are working.

Norfolk R looks to be below 1 now.

We may even get back to CR before the season ends👍

Just now, ricardo said:

Vaccines not far away now.

Good to see the scare tactics are working.

Norfolk R looks to be below 1 now.

We may even get back to CR before the season ends👍

Sometimes its necessary, ends justify the means in this case.
Looking forward to getting back there to cheer the boys on to the title .

Strange how you read things differently. I read that ( mind I did read the whole story ) that I will be able to have 2 free tests per week, as will our, sons, daughter and grandchildren so I can safely visit them. I also read that, that companies will be given 2 tests per employee per week to stop mass outbreaks in work places. Your company may ask you to take the test, which is fair enough as they have a health and safety duty to all their employees. It certainly does not say you will be made to take a test, and if you don’t you can’t leave the house. however it says if you want to mix a bit more you will need a test. Why wouldn’t you want to know you are not positive ? Why wouldn’t you want to visit somebody who is lonely. In some countries already you have to have a Covid test before you leave the house, I don’t think that is being proposed.

More likely is once mass vaccination takes place you will need to show you have been vaccinated to enter some ( please note I have said some ) countries like Russia and China, maybe others. Once there are cures for Covid as well as vaccinations that will make Covid just another disease. Until then we need to learn to live with Covid.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Van wink said:

Sometimes its necessary, ends justify the means in this case.
Looking forward to getting back there to cheer the boys on to the title .

Could you imagine being in the ground for the promotion party, or the first game with crowds the playoff final and we are in it ( would rather go up automatically but what an occasion if that happened ).

Hopefully Oxford will have positive results soon then the spring is really a reality, if it’s just Pfizer afraid it will be the summer.

15 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Strange how you read things differently. I read that ( mind I did read the whole story ) that I will be able to have 2 free tests per week, as will our, sons, daughter and grandchildren so I can safely visit them. I also read that, that companies will be given 2 tests per employee per week to stop mass outbreaks in work places. Your company may ask you to take the test, which is fair enough as they have a health and safety duty to all their employees. It certainly does not say you will be made to take a test, and if you don’t you can’t leave the house. however it says if you want to mix a bit more you will need a test. Why wouldn’t you want to know you are not positive ? Why wouldn’t you want to visit somebody who is lonely. In some countries already you have to have a Covid test before you leave the house, I don’t think that is being proposed.

More likely is once mass vaccination takes place you will need to show you have been vaccinated to enter some ( please note I have said some ) countries like Russia and China, maybe others. Once there are cures for Covid as well as vaccinations that will make Covid just another disease. Until then we need to learn to live with Covid.

Healthy people do not need to be tested twice a week by a flawed test so they can live in ‘freedom’. it’s utter nonsense to even suggest that they do. As for two ‘free’ tests per week, the billions of pounds that these tests will cost suggests otherwise. 

Edited by Teemu’s right foot

1 minute ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

Healthy people do not need to be tested twice a week by a flawed test so they can live in “freedom”. it’s utter nonsense to even suggest that they do. As for two “free” tests per week, the billions of pounds that these tests will cost suggests otherwise. 

That’s not what it says ? Your employer could probably demand you had a test, I appreciate that, as they have a duty of care. Why would they not want a person with Covid in their work place, I don’t understand. You should live where I live, Sonyc and VW live. You would soon discover the risks of catching Covid are much higher. I broke the rules to hug my grandson and took a risk. Now I won’t have to break any rules and my risk is limited to a 3 % chance of the test being wrong devided by 5 if we have all been tested. Can’t wait.

It means we can do what you asked and visit lonely people like my 85 year old next door neighbour without the fear of killing her. Billions spent on tests is surely better than tens of billions spent on lockdowns. 
Have you listened to the video yet ? If you listen to it it will prove beyond any doubt the test within a reasonable scale is not flawed.

31 minutes ago, Well b back said:

That’s not what it says ? Your employer could probably demand you had a test, I appreciate that, as they have a duty of care. Why would they not want a person with Covid in their work place, I don’t understand. You should live where I live, Sonyc and VW live. You would soon discover the risks of catching Covid are much higher. I broke the rules to hug my grandson and took a risk. Now I won’t have to break any rules and my risk is limited to a 3 % chance of the test being wrong devided by 5 if we have all been tested. Can’t wait.

It means we can do what you asked and visit lonely people like my 85 year old next door neighbour without the fear of killing her. Billions spent on tests is surely better than tens of billions spent on lockdowns. 
Have you listened to the video yet ? If you listen to it it will prove beyond any doubt the test within a reasonable scale is not flawed.

No as I’ve been out all morning but the test is flawed, I’ve seen first hand that it’s flawed through family members having to isolate for what was a false positive. Mass testing of people twice a week will inevitably lock healthy people away. Just look at what it is that you are advocating, testing healthy people to prove they are healthy so they can live their lives freely in a free ( cough ) country. Astonishing how it is coming to this and yet some people are fine with it. As for my employer, I am my employer so i won’t be getting tested unless I have symptoms, which is how it should be. The study I’ve linked done in wuhan appears to show that there was no transmission of the disease from people showing no symptoms to their close contacts 

Edited by Teemu’s right foot

21 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

No as I’ve been out all morning but the test is flawed, I’ve seen first hand that it’s flawed through family members having to isolate for what was a false positive. Mass testing of people twice a week will inevitably lock healthy people away. Just look at what it is that you are advocating, testing healthy people to prove they are healthy so they can live their lives freely in a free ( cough ) country. Astonishing how it is coming to this and yet some people are fine with it. As for my employer, I am my employer so i won’t be getting tested unless I have symptoms, which is how it should be. The study I’ve linked done in wuhan appears to show that there was no transmission of the disease from people showing no symptoms to their close contacts 

So despite all the good work you have brought up about making sure the lonely are visited, you now do not want that to happen ?This will be brilliant, without risk we can now offer our 85 Year old next neighbour some company over a cup of tea, and my son can go to college without the risk of giving Covid to his 57 year old teacher. The kids can play football again, which has been stopped due to a lockdown. Our shops can open for the Christmas run up. It maybe 8000 of us at a time can go to FCR, because of a simple 20 minute test.
It seems to me you have a problem with anything suggested that may help us. I guess your next subject will be vaccines and the reasons people should not take them.

The reason our hospitals are open is you are given constant Covid tests. The reason that there are not mass outbreaks in care homes, because there is constant testing.
I have no idea what employers will be told but surely the last thing you want is a Covid outbreak in your company.

So you say we are a police state ?.

When there is an outbreak in Wuhan or other parts of China you isolate. You provide all your contacts they isolate, who in turn provide their contacts who then isolate. If you break any of those rules you spend a minimum of 3 years in prison. Following the outbreak, the whole area or City ( in the case of Wuhan 11,000,000 ) is tested, guess what if you are positive ect ect. If you wish to travel outside your Chinese area, you must have the Chinese vaccine. 

Does it effect you in Norfolk ? If you read the whole article you will see in the higher tiers this will apply so I guess not.

Shall we just wait and see anyway ? I can find no other report anywhere that says this is going to happen. There are reports saying in the higher tiers there will be voluntary mass testing to stop future lock downs.

Some of you may be interested ( just in case mass testing is on the agenda tomorrow ) in the actual research and papers to be put forward by those evaluating the actual tests, Liverpool was an excellent experiment. They believe mass testing may well reduce transmission by 90 %. 
https://www.research.ox.ac.uk/Article/2020-11-11-oxford-university-and-phe-confirm-lateral-flow-tests-show-high-specificity-and-are-effective-at-identifying-most-individuals-who-are-infectious