Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

14 minutes ago, Van wink said:

If you don’t know what your talking about, which you clearly don’t,  it’s better to keep quite Billy. I am employed by the NHS.

ps the others are right and you are wrong🤫

There are no others, unless you count RTB,BB and Ben10

What I am talking about is what those in the UK already know,

Track and trace has been run by Serco or Sitel - not the NHShere has been no new contract issued to NHS staff requiring them to re-locate if necessary

Local track and trace will now be down by local existing staff

This can easily be found out by any curious enough to check.

That you have been unable to provide any evidence that backs your claim, and which runs counter to everything known should just push others towards seeing your guff as another one of your lies,

But do feel free to post up more of that contract, maybe the date and department covering this. Rates of pay, your job title (house fibber) and under which health authority you will be employed

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

There are no others, unless you count RTB,BB and Ben10

What I am talking about is what those in the UK already know,

Track and trace has been run by Serco or Sitel - not the NHShere has been no new contract issued to NHS staff requiring them to re-locate if necessary

Local track and trace will now be down by local existing staff

This can easily be found out by any curious enough to check.

That you have been unable to provide any evidence that backs your claim, and which runs counter to everything known should just push others towards seeing your guff as another one of your lies,

But do feel free to post up more of that contract, maybe the date and department covering this. Rates of pay, your job title (house fibber) and under which health authority you will be employed

I’m employed by NHS professionals Billy, tier two clinical contact tracer. 👍  
You stand alone in your ignorance 😀

Edited by Van wink

For Chrissake don't  keep winding him up. He'll be off to Rennes knocking on doors and asking for Bagster next.

• Haha 1

Not sure who is supposed to be being wound up, but you do seem to be getting a little over wrought

I wouldn't get yourself too excited - hand cranks lies, we are used to it

he did attend the Uruguay round of Gatt talks, and was once a senior NHS manager............. honestly 🤪

Calm down Bill, I hope you’re  keeping that face covered. I don’t want to have to be giving you a call 😉

Edited by Van wink

A new UK public  health agency based on the German model. A start but will not work alone. Just needs to add an intelligent leader. A modern political system. A decent education system. A functioning healthcare system. A body to fight right wing extremism. A modern infrastructure system. And a reformed economic structure.  Then the UK may not end up having one of the worst health and economic responses to  a pandemic in the world. Quite why people want these people to have more power to kill more people and more jobs is a mystery.   

12 minutes ago, Van wink said:

No Perspex screen then 😁

Maybe I should have put that link in the Come On Sarah thread. 😮

Just now, Herman said:

Maybe I should have put that link in the Come On Sarah thread. 😮

The remark about plasterers radios was quite sufficient.

47 minutes ago, Herman said:

A bit of a conundrum. How do you trace hundreds of people when a large proportion will not be happy to be traced??😀

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/16/canada-toronto-strip-club-brass-rail-tavern-covid-19

All/many/some left contact details at the club (I'm not sure whether it was a legal requirement)

Who would've thought there were so many men called John Doe in Toronto...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bill said:

But the 'they' in question is Serco, or Sitel. The contract tracers as you claim to be one of are not employed by the NHS, so there would be no NHS contract to be signed.

That is why I know you are, once again, lying.

In fact what has been changed is that "allocating roles to regional teams to work with councils, after criticism that the centrally run system was failing to tackle local outbreaks."

Nothing about private staff being moved to the NHS, or even moved around the country.

However it matters little what you post about my supposed behaviour, be it you or as RTB/BB. What does matter is that the evidence of your lying is put forward

What others make of it is up to them

Looks as if there are a few shifts available for tomorrow Billy. NHS Professionals👍

4 hours ago, Van wink said:

I’m employed by NHS professionals Billy, tier two clinical contact tracer. 👍  
You stand alone in your ignorance 😀

and yet a few weeks back you were telling us of a hard shift tracing folk - yet that work was ONLY being carried out by Serco or Sitel not the NHS

NHS professional is for .... professionals. , it is not an agency for unqualified herberts to join as a professional

But do keep digging...... it does make for hilarious reading 😅

I’d have a little bet with you Billy, for a good charity, trouble is I know you never pay up, like you didn’t last time you lost😉

curious that you and RTB should both peddle that lie

as the other one about me stealing £1000 from the Legion

however if you have evidence of either please feel free to post it up

as to a bet I will bet yu any sum you wish that you have no evidence of either because both are lies

Three shifts available tomorrow when I last looked Billy, and you’re right, NHS Professionals is for professionals,  like me 😉

Edited by Van wink

At least Swindon, for all his faults did not offer a bet the weasel out

ps why can't you explain why you were the only one in June working for the NHS of t/t,

the evidence is there for all to see

t/t was being run by private companies - so why are you still lying ?

Because you’re wrong Billy. You know so little about this but persist with the Billy Big ****, like you do on every other subject. Sad old chap.

For the sake of seeing you make a donation to charity I will post up the shift availability for tomorrow, it will cost you £200 to the pups though Billy. 😉

don't bother

https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/Trusts/London-and-Herts/Norfolk-and-Suffolk

and anyone checking will see that the jobs listed are for recognised health professionals, not t/t

now rather than trying to spin it as some failing of mine.... Bill stole money fro, a charity etc

explain why you alone were working for the NHS in June on t/t when everyone on this thread knows that it was run by the private sector

since I exposed your lying you have not been able to provide one piece of evidence to back your claim - bar a cut and paste job from an online form that is seven years old

post up whatever distractions you wish,

but it is the lack of evidence to back your claim, and the explanation over why you were the only person working for the NHS in June that damns you

more relevant, no defence of your lies

merely you trying to distract, because there is no explanation for you claim to have been working for the NHS in t/t in June

that can be seen by all-

All mouth and no trousers Billy, you really are pathetic.

Edited by Van wink

but not a sick liar trying to ride of the backs of genuine health and care workers

you have been found out yet again, and no lies about me supposedly stealing will distract from your shameful behaviour on here

Ok Billy, how about my NHS professionals payslip for June, but that will cost you £400 to charity. 

Edited by Van wink

I’m off now Billy, surprised at your lack of balls, and you seemed so sure I was lying 😂

oh dear hand crank - this is not a game of poker

you lied and got caught out, now do us all a favour and run along

as you clearly have no evidence, or explanation

that is obvious to all

Have you grown a pair this morning Billy? 
You have been calling me a liar, If you think I am bluffing call my bluff and take the bet,  either that or STFU. 
I will post up my NHS professionals online Payslip for June if I dont I will pay £400 to the PUP’s if I do you pay £400 and make a public apology. 

£400 is a lot of money and I don't think it is right to set the bar so high. Why not set it at £10, no one should be put off at that rate.  You can still pay £400 if caught out. 

Hopefully you two can sort this nonsense out and the discussion can be put back on the rails.

Throughout Europe we are seeing nations out of lockdown and with growing case numbers.  In some cases this second wave is worse than pre lockdown. 

This should be cause for huge concern.....but only in  a few places are we seeing this translate to deaths.   What is going on and what does this mean for our policies?  

Are we in europe just really good at protecting the vulnerable now?  Does summer make us more resilient ? Is the hoped for weakening real? 

It’s fascinating that we are not seeing the number of hospitalisations previously associated with infections. Younger healthier people infected, more testing or weakening of virus? I suspect it’s down to a more healthy infected population in the current wave.