Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

14 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Was here wearing a mask?

No mask and looked a bit rough. You shouldn't really judge a book by its cover but.....

22 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's not factually accurate.

I'm sure it is accurate. I'm just not sure where it gets us. 

The poor inner cities generally vote Labour.   They are also ideal breeding grounds for a virus

Who makes up th Council is irrelevant, and what is more the poster knows it, hence the 'say no more' tagline.

And yes i am familiar with Herefordshire but a trailer park has more in common with the inner city than anything else

It's not factually accurate. A couple of minutes checking would verify. Calderdale, Wakefield, Peterborough, Herefordshire,half of Leicester. All Coservative. The poster is just putting up really bad information to deceive and divide.

23 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's not factually accurate. A couple of minutes checking would verify. Calderdale, Wakefield, Peterborough, Herefordshire,half of Leicester. All Coservative. The poster is just putting up really bad information to deceive and divide.

Which takes us back to the Russian involvement in brexit.

I lost count of the amount of lying sh yte like this that was floating around before the referendim

The use of algorithms allows  for this kind of lie to be sent to those who have been sent/read similar

And guess who was funding Cambridge Analytics ?

CogBlog – A Cognitive Psychology Blog » Unraveling the mechanism ...

1 hour ago, Herman said:

I'll grant you Herefordshire, Herminge -- They've been hit by the virus via immigrant land workers.

Leicester is Labour -- The vile Fiona Onasanya got kicked out in Peterborough for a criminal conviction. -- Calderdale's leader of council and Mayor are Labour and the Wakefield seat had been held by the Labour Party continuously since 1932 until  Imran Ahmad-Khan gained the parliamentary seat for the Conservative Party last December...

Do you have any more hairs to split? 😜

Edited by Jools

1 hour ago, Barbe bleu said:

I'm sure it is accurate. I'm just not sure where it gets us.

I will opine on what it tells us --- It tells us that a certain demographic needs to adhere to simple rules, practise better hygiene and take vitamin D supplements.

And no, Herminge, I'm not attempting to deceive and divide..

As per, I'm simply stating the facts.

Edited by Jools

1 hour ago, Jools said:

I will opine on what it tells us --- It tells us that a certain demographic needs to adhere to simple rules, practise better hygiene and take vitamin D supplements.

And no, Herminge, I'm not attempting to deceive and divide..

As per, I'm simply stating the facts.

Jools,  stop looking for a fight on this thread. There are two other places for that sort of thing.

If your point was about vitamin d and demographics there would have been better ways of putting it. If it were about politics you'll have to explain yourself better. 

He's just a lying scumbag. He's been doing this for years. Putting out misinformation to fool others that can't be bothered to check. Sorry to take this thread the wrong way but these people need to be called out constantly. 

10 hours ago, Herman said:

He's just a lying scumbag. He's been doing this for years. Putting out misinformation to fool others that can't be bothered to check. Sorry to take this thread the wrong way but these people need to be called out constantly. 

So, despite all the evidence out there for everybody to see, I'm a racist, lying scumbag for saying BAME people are more at risk from Coronavirus? 🤔

I'm neither lying nor am I putting out misinformation and I'm certainly not trying to fool anybody --- People know the truth, but unlike myself, they're afraid to say anything.

You can go on through life not wanting to speak the truth because somebody might be offended, but no good will come of it - In fact quite the opposite.

31 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Bit of an inrease in Luton may further require action.

image.png.e43444d6f7f55edd1afa5611f7486e4f.png

Gosh, another Labour area. Jools will be about any time soon.

12 hours ago, sonyc said:

Gosh, another Labour area. Jools will be about any time soon.

No he won't...he and Bowie are off shafting SWINDOs internet girlfriend.

Edited by SHRIMPER

On 22/07/2020 at 20:52, Jools said:

115837336_1021104264980128_2869776948027

Say no more 😜

Sandwell is 75% conservative.....so more drug induced rubbish from the Channel Islands leading crack head .

Sandwell's Members of Parliament

Sandwell has four Members of Parliament (MPs).

Warley - Rt Hon John Spellar (Labour)

West Bromwich East - Nicola Richards (Conservative)

West Bromwich West - Shaun Bailey (Conservative)

Halesowen and Rowley Regis James Morris (Conservative)

3 hours ago, Jools said:

So, despite all the evidence out there for everybody to see, I'm a racist, lying scumbag for saying BAME people are more at risk from Coronavirus? 🤔

I'm neither lying nor am I putting out misinformation and I'm certainly not trying to fool anybody --- People know the truth, but unlike myself, they're afraid to say anything.

No one is afraid of the truth, the virus is having a disproportionate effect on some groups but you'll forgive those who read into your recent messages an accusatory tone. 

Whats this got to do with voting patterns though?  If you can't back it up dont waste people's time with it.  If you can back it up then you should add to the debate here.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Jools at one of his candlelit suppers for leading Masons

"I'm a racist . . . and . . ."

there, that's better

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

New rules as of today.

cA2kKB9.jpg

Masks work, there’s no doubt about that, but making it a law and putting no sort of time frame on their usage before a review. Disturbing.

Its more about public obedience and a government who has abjectly failed to deal with this virus just “doing something” to help us.

The fervent, unquestioning long term support from this is reminiscent of communist totalitarianism. It’s deeply disturbing to me. Some people that have put the masks on will never take them off. Scarred for life.

good news, Norfolk is an incredibly safe part of the country. Bad news, some parts of the country are living like animals. And everyone who is about to get a normal cough will convince themselves it’s coronavirus. It’s going to be a long winter.

Edited by The Real Buh

45 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Masks work, there’s no doubt about that, but making it a law and putting no sort of time frame on their usage before a review. Disturbing.

Whilst I would actually tend to agree with this, the law requiring mask use in public places does automatically lapse 12 months after it comes into force. 

3 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Whilst I would actually tend to agree with this, the law requiring mask use in public places does automatically lapse 12 months after it comes into force. 

Can you link me to any info on that as I am genuinely interested in finding what diligence has been put on this. Nobody has talked at all about when it’ll be reviewed, in fact I saw a report that stated public health England has no idea when the virus will be low enough to remove masks as mandatory. A nightmare scenario is people demanding them just during normal flu season etc

Good to see so many people doing the right thing this morning and using face coverings in shops. It’s a sensible public health intervention, important atm.

23 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Good to see so many people doing the right thing this morning and using face coverings in shops. It’s a sensible public health intervention, important atm.

Had my first visit to the Quacks today since the lockdown. Its like trying to get into Fort Knox.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Had my first visit to the Quacks today since the lockdown. Its like trying to get into Fort Knox.

You are supposed to go for a cold not Gold💰

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

You are supposed to go for a cold not Gold💰

No gold, just a blood test and pee in a bottle.😉