Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

37 minutes ago, Van wink said:

“Leaked figures suggest” ......certainly nailling those  colour to the wall.

you sure are hand crank

as out of the trap you dash- full of righty indignation

how dare they criticise my betters ?

the briefing I quoted was put out BEFORE Ch 5 news aired - and when it did...........................guess what

https://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-covid-test-and-trace-data-in-england-leaked-to-channel-4-news

certainly affirms your left credentials 😂

1 minute ago, Bill said:

you sure are hand crank

as out of the trap you dash- full of righty indignation

how dare they criticise my betters ?

the briefing I quoted was put out BEFORE Ch 5 news aired - and when it did...........................guess what

https://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-covid-test-and-trace-data-in-england-leaked-to-channel-4-news

certainly affirms your left credentials 😂

What an odd fellow you are. Still feel free to carry on 😀

35 minutes ago, Van wink said:

What an odd fellow you are. Still feel free to carry on 😀

I shall, there's so much contradiction to expose

unlike those masks you kept bleating about 😂

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I shall, there's so much contradiction to expose

unlike those masks you kept bleating about 😂

Ah ah, like you’re recent exposure about Elliot Bennet. The only exposure you’re capable of my man is the one where the clown drops his trousers 😉

• Haha 1

Does anybody anymore seriously watch the 'political' 4 or 5pm briefing apart from the odd Johnson sycophants? 

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Ah ah, like you’re recent exposure about Elliot Bennet. The only exposure you’re capable of my man is the one where the clown drops his trousers 😉

oh dear, I post up a link about a former player as info for others - however it had been in the evening paper a few days before

gosh, I feel so embarrassed .... how will I live down the shame 😿

5 hours ago, Bill said:

oh dear, I post up a link about a former player as info for others - however it had been in the evening paper a few days before

Gracious as always Bilious. If you didnt take yourself so seriously  , you wouldn't get half the flak. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

7 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Does anybody anymore seriously watch the 'political' 4 or 5pm briefing apart from the odd Johnson sycophants? 

I usually watch the bit which shows the slides to keep up to date with the current figures. But it's no big deal if I miss it as I have a link to the website for them and I just catch up later.  

6 hours ago, Bill said:

You don’t need to draw attention to your lack of self awareness. 😀

6 minutes ago, Mark .Y. said:

I usually watch the bit which shows the slides to keep up to date with the current figures. But it's no big deal if I miss it as I have a link to the website for them and I just catch up later.  

I like the bit where the pretty ladies come out holding oversized playing cards. 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

I like the bit where the pretty ladies come out holding oversized playing cards. 

That would be Jenny 😀

Edited by Van wink

8 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Complete waste of time as far as I'm concerned, haven't watched one for weeks.

Edited by Creative Midfielder

8 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

I've never watched it.

Bob Mortimer is very good on Would I Lie To You? What are this lot like?

55 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I've never watched it.

Bob Mortimer is very good on Would I Lie To You? What are this lot like?

🙂 Nowhere near as good, in fact given all the practice this Cabinet have had at lying they're actually very poor indeed at it - painfully so at times.

I'm guessing that by now even Johnson realises that it was a pretty dim idea to do daily 'briefings' but he still can't quite come up with a plausible excuse for stopping them.

Still at least he can still turn to Cummings for a really implausible excuse and use that instead 😂

Boris Johnson to take direct control of government response according to the Borisgraph. 

Is it:

A. What has he actually been doing these last few months? 

Or:

B. Is he trying to pretend that he's had nothing to do with these last few months and therefore accorded no blame? 

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

Boris Johnson to take direct control of government response according to the Borisgraph. 

Is it:

A. What has he actually been doing these last few months? 

Or:

B. Is he trying to pretend that he's had nothing to do with these last few months and therefore accorded no blame? 

Think it means, as suspected, that Matt Hancock is to be the first sacrificial scapegoat.

But that isn't going to be anywhere near enough to cover Johnson's a**e for the UK's disatrous response to Covid19, I wonder who will be next.......?

11 hours ago, Bill said:

It was also posted on the Pink Un that same day which was last Thursday.

City1st- get him gone.

The righties on here got very excited about picking holes in Fergueson and the Imperial Model but it seems that there was further research from the Centre for the Mathematical Modelling of Infectious Diseases at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine that largely agreed. It has now been published and peer reviewed here. I wonder if they will be giving as much of their expert opinion on this?

image.thumb.png.fb0945221f9c6127f5f3796663bc9593.png

2 minutes ago, BigFish said:

The righties on here got very excited about picking holes in Fergueson and the Imperial Model but it seems that there was further research from the Centre for the Mathematical Modelling of Infectious Diseases at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine that largely agreed. It has now been published and peer reviewed here. I wonder if they will be giving as much of their expert opinion on this?

image.thumb.png.fb0945221f9c6127f5f3796663bc9593.png

So essentially, expect a second peak to start in a few weeks....

7 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Gracious as always Bilious. If you didnt take yourself so seriously  , you wouldn't get half the flak. 

That is priceless.....

And as to 'flak' that is just the bleats from that same group - and one I take as mark of how accurate those words of mine are so be it

And it's water of a ducks back as far as I am concerned,  However do continue claiming that I stole £1000 from the British Legion, I live in France and am an alcoholic etc

As I suspect, most will recognise that it says far more about you than ever it does me

ps any reason why you felt the need to take up the 'cudgels' on behalf of hand crank over his failing to defend the Tories over the misleading 'trace' figures - you seem to be doing it quite a lot now ...all rather odd some might think

1 hour ago, Bill said:

That is priceless.....

And as to 'flak' that is just the bleats from that same group - and one I take as mark of how accurate those words of mine are so be it

And it's water of a ducks back as far as I am concerned,  However do continue claiming that I stole £1000 from the British Legion, I live in France and am an alcoholic etc

As I suspect, most will recognise that it says far more about you than ever it does me

ps any reason why you felt the need to take up the 'cudgels' on behalf of hand crank over his failing to defend the Tories over the misleading 'trace' figures - you seem to be doing it quite a lot now ...all rather odd some might think

Once again lots of Noise...no Clue. If you can find anywhere where I have accused you of Stealing, living in France or being an Alcoholic I will donate my left testicle to Science. I am defending no one , which you would realise if you bothered to comprehend rather than your normal hair trigger reaction. Youre barking up the wrong tree chap , or just plain barking.

If you have wrongly been accused of theft then I suggest you take it up with the authorities. As far as I am aware living in France or not as the case may be, is a non issue to me, especially as it was defo not me that suggested you were.

Whether you are an Alky or not is also of no concern to me, you can teetotal or drink yourself to France and back as far as I care. 

Just be careful who you accuse of what, not everyone has the same forgiving nature as me.

Like a Small child learning to cross the road I suggest you stop, look and most importantly ,listen.

Your groundless accusations  are tiresome, pathetic and whats more ENTIRELY INCORRECT.

I do not expect an apology as its not your style from what ive read over the last 7 years since I joined this forum.... but just to be clear I have NEVER accused you of any of the above.

Please check your facts before spouting off....it makes you look stupider than Trump. 

Now Pi$$ off and go after whoever did accuse you . Sad act.

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

yes, it is me who takes it so seriously (see above) 😊

Another day, and another lie from Johnson

"Johnson says there will be “many, many job losses”. That is “inevitable”, he says.

He says thewill be “as activist and interventionist” in helping people as it has been so far, he says.

He says no other country in the world has done as much.

(That last point is not true, according to this Institute for Fiscal Studies analysis.)"

and an increase of 359 deaths does not suggest this is tailing off... as it is elsewhere in Europe

get the fat fraud out

Johnson has stated today that he is to take direct control of the government's response to the virus

..... so who has been in control previous ?

A question I have long asked

7 hours ago, cornish sam said:

So essentially, expect a second peak to start in a few weeks....

Irefer the honourable gentleman to the remark of Mark Twain.

Edited by Crafty Canary

5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Once again lots of Noise...no Clue. If you can find anywhere where I have accused you of Stealing, living in France or being an Alcoholic I will donate my left testicle to Science. I am defending no one , which you would realise if you bothered to comprehend rather than your normal hair trigger reaction. Youre barking up the wrong tree chap , or just plain barking.

If you have wrongly been accused of theft then I suggest you take it up with the authorities. As far as I am aware living in France or not as the case may be, is a non issue to me, especially as it was defo not me that suggested you were.

Whether you are an Alky or not is also of no concern to me, you can teetotal or drink yourself to France and back as far as I care. 

Just be careful who you accuse of what, not everyone has the same forgiving nature as me.

Like a Small child learning to cross the road I suggest you stop, look and most importantly ,listen.

Your groundless accusations  are tiresome, pathetic and whats more ENTIRELY INCORRECT.

I do not expect an apology as its not your style from what ive read over the last 7 years since I joined this forum.... but just to be clear I have NEVER accused you of any of the above.

Please check your facts before spouting off....it makes you look stupider than Trump. 

Now Pi$$ off and go after whoever did accuse you . Sad act.

I could recommend a really good libel lawyer🧑‍⚖️ but to be honest a very bad one would serve you perfectly adequately in a case like this.🤓

• Thanks 1

Nick Eardley
@nickeardleybbc
· 13m
NEW: Business Secretary Alok Sharma self-isolating and has been tested for Coronavirus. He began feeling unwell in the chamber today, spokesperson says.

I wonder where he can get a list of people he's come in contact with.

• Thanks 1