Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

3 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

There's a line on this forum, it's often blurred, bent and pushed at, but you've just blown through it.

Do you even appreciate how utterly distasteful and disgusting that comment is?

I concur with KIO, go **** yourself. Reported.

At least we know that the hypothesis put forward the other day about support for Cummings and a correlation in a debased moral compass has some solid basis.

3 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

60000 deaths? That’s not what the ONS have reported. Even with your exaggerated figure that is about 0.09% of the UK population. Tragic for the families concerned but still much less than the annual death rate from cancer for comparison. So yes, well done to the government even if the hard lefties hate it.

The annual cancer death rate is still going on. That hasn't stopped for Covid.

https://www.ft.com/content/6b4c784e-c259-4ca4-9a82-648ffde71bf0

5 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

60000 deaths? That’s not what the ONS have reported. Even with your exaggerated figure that is about 0.09% of the UK population. Tragic for the families concerned but still much less than the annual death rate from cancer for comparison. So yes, well done to the government even if the hard lefties hate it.

The UK has registered 59,537 more deaths than usual since the week ending March 20, indicating that the virus has directly or indirectly killed 891 people per million.

You really are a nasty individual, so 60,000 deaths are worth a quibble on a football messageboard and it is ok because it is less than cancer. Many of these deaths are directly attributable to failings by this government and it is clear that the situation is not under control. The government has failed and people have paid for this with their lives.

11 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

More civilian deaths than WWII, well done

16 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

I’d place Dominic Cummings about midway between Stalin and Adolf Hitler.

This being in a circle of extremes  rather  than a linear  graph I assume. With an altruistic  decent human being  at the centre of the circle. 

I suppose that was aimed at me Keelan?

I offered a different viewpoint that's all

I look at it from a different angle because that's how my brain works

I'm sorry if that offends anyone 

Maybe you should rebuild the gas chambers and gas the minority ;

Anyhow I've said my piece , judge away

Until the next time

You really have lost it. I said the public not posters on here. I couldn't give two monkeys what you think because the police said he broke the rules, however minor, which is something the Government and Cummings both deny.

I have just watched the briefing and Boris still would not admit he had done anything wrong.

But the majority of the public believe and know he did. I wanted to say that it was over. End of. He is staying unless something is found out. 

But you want to keep pushing it and now have over stepped the mark with the gassing remark. Perhaps you should resign.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Looked far too uncomfortable to me that Whitty and Vallance were denied the chance to answer questions. Trumpian?

Just what kind of government is this? Now the press are denied.

Reminds me of countries that block freedoms.

Worrying trend.

3 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Here's the rub.

Law Makers can't be Law Breakers.

Yet that's what Cummings and by the PMs and Cabinet defence of such are. The rules and laws that they worded. Let alone the pathetic cover-up.

I regard myself as law abiding yet I will not now accept any edict, unless I deem it sensible from such low life. I have standards of behaviour to uphold even if they clearly don't.

That's the size of the damage they have done to their credibility in anything!

Yep, they are trying to dissect the semantics of it all. It's meant to be so straightforward that any of the great unwashed could interpret the rules simply.

Millions put the country before their own interests. that has been totally flipped now.

Boris just doesn't appreciate what he could have in his lap (take the country forward, no credible opposition) as he seems on such self implosion. We were talking the other day that Starmer, if he plays it right, could push and push Boris and the whole country would eventually benefit from a robust political challenge. At this rate, he may just need to sit back in his deckchair, sipping his Pina Colada.

Edited by Crabbycanary3

There will be a tipping point when even the diehards ,yep, Bagster , Jools etc.  Will realise what damage is being done to their  beloved party and will turn on Cummins , Boris et al, as sure night becomes  day.  They may leave it too late , procrastination is the thief  of time. 

Is that picture hanging on your lounge wall?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Does anyone know when the evening entertainment is due to start ? 😜

Sssshhhh, he's  busy on another thread     , it's been quite good fun on here this afternoon  without him spaffing  his copy and paste **** all over this thread. 

**** short for Jissom .

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Looked far too uncomfortable to me that Whitty and Vallance were denied the chance to answer questions. Trumpian?

Just what kind of government is this? Now the press are denied.

Reminds me of countries that block freedoms.

Worrying trend.

I don’t like it either, the questions were not political but questions relating to behavioural science. They are not experts in that field but should still be allowed to express a view. Of course they both stated that they didn’t want to comment on political matters so it depends on how you define a political question.

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Does anyone know when the evening entertainment is due to start ? 😜

Don't wake him up for goodness sakes.😲

3 hours ago, Bagster said:

DC is not a Tory , some hate him for brexit, others hate him for his influence, others still hate him for his spending and not very Tory agenda

Surprised you support them CM

As you well know I don't, but that doesn't mean we can't have a common view about what is, and isn't, acceptable behaviour from senior figures in the government.

You still seem hung up as to party - ****'s and Johnson's behaviour is viewed as completely unacceptable right across the political spectrum in Westminister and even more so amongst the general public This is not primarily because of ****'s original transgression but the lies and attempted cover up which followed. If Cummings had apologised and resigned, just as Neil Ferguson and the Chief Medical Officer (whose name still escapes me) in Scotland did, then we wouldn't still be discussing this, we'd have moved onto why the Government introduction of test, track and trace has been such a shambles but the way things are going they will still be plenty of time for that discussion.

1 hour ago, Bagster said:

I suppose that was aimed at me Keelan?

I offered a different viewpoint that's all

I look at it from a different angle because that's how my brain works

I'm sorry if that offends anyone 

Maybe you should rebuild the gas chambers and gas the minority ;

Anyhow I've said my piece , judge away

Until the next time 🙂

For someone who claims to live in France but claimed to have voted in the referendum, who told us a few days back that you know the mood of the country and that your brother spent 5 days trying to phone NHS 111....your words should be seen in that context.

You regularly lie and post four letter words as a reply. Therefore I am not shocked or really that offended by your post.

I have never expected any better of you. You and a small number of the usual suspects (same bloke ?) have consistently tried to justify what Cummings did, and it is the frustration borne out of the rest disagreeing with you, that leads you to such posts - as previous.  The mask slips, so to speak.

No comparison with any other deaths can diminish the pain and loss that will be felt for those close to each person. Unlike you that doesn't go away'. It will be something that is the focus of their minds for years.

That you see no wrong in your words, or seem to have no empathy for those grieving is to be pitied.

Not hated, but pitied.

10 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sssshhhh, he's  busy on another thread     , it's been quite good fun on here this afternoon  without him spaffing  his copy and paste **** all over this thread. 

**** short for Jissom .

Blimey you do get yourself rather excited - I am not that important ...................... honestly

This seems to be the highlight of your day

Well perhaps to you maybe - but then we both know why 😜

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I don’t like it either, the questions were not political but questions relating to behavioural science. They are not experts in that field but should still be allowed to express a view. Of course they both stated that they didn’t want to comment on political matters so it depends on how you define a political question.

They could easily have been fairly non-committal politically and both are experienced enough to answer those questions with some independence. It's a bad look though to just close your ears. Especially in a PM. It reminded me of Trump but with a certain English-ness (smiling face). Yet cold too and that's the second time recently (Hancock was shirty the other day) when follow up questions were not allowed.

If this continues it is concerning because it indicates that the usual standards are gone.

If there happens to be a second wave, people will be even angrier and no doubt Cummings' name will loom ever large (imo).

Edited by sonyc
Loom

Just now, Bill said:

Blimey you do get yourself rather excited - I am not that important ...................... honestly

This seems to be the highlight of your day

Well perhaps to you maybe - but then we both know why 😜

Cretin, jog on . Not replying to your bull shoite at all. Best you carry on with your Onanism......alone ,as the word suggests.  

On the importance issue, last time I had interaction with something as important as you , if was on the sole of my shoe...and it smelt ...bad!!!  Wiped it off , flushed it , as I do with you.

Bye now , end of. 

Reading that the Frexit movement might have gained ground over the last few months with a lot of the country unhappy with government handling of the virus, like here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Reading that the Frexit movement might have gained ground over the last few months with a lot of the country unhappy with government handling of the virus, like here.

Burning ppe isn’t a good look

I see the usual incompetence has been shown yet again - with test and trace being the latest shambles

Bets on for the testing to be 200,000 a day by June 1st as Johnson stated ?

And there was Bill saying that Cummings misdeeds would be just the beginning - against the usual cap doffing toadies who followed 'masters' words and said it was of no consequence

"The number of Conservative MPs to have called for Dominic Cummings to resign or to have criticised his behaviour in recent days has swelled to almost 100 - 45 Tory MPs have said Cummings should resign or be sacked"

Still growing - as Johnson's popularity in the polls drops by the day

ps the clapping last week was more like hearing a cow sh it than any vigorous effort

21 minutes ago, Herman said:

Don't wake him up for goodness sakes.😲

Tilly has been rubbing his lamp

1 hour ago, Crafty Canary said:

Politically or morally?