Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Premier League meeting 10.00am today

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I guess Norfolk and Africa are both safe because nobody needs to travel there. 

Half serious, half joking.

my doctor's surgery is part of his house

I did ask when I first went there

'Doctor's living room, I presume'  😉

There are 32 cases in the east of England and that's remained stable for a couple of days without any increases.

It is kind of odd that there aren't any in Norfolk, as you'd imagine people would travel from all corners of east England to come to Norwich etc. Maybe we're just naturally immune because of all the recent pig shart stench in the air or perhaps we're just more clean than all of the other counties 😊 I bet those 32 are all in Ipswich 😉

I don't think that there can be successful legal challenges if they end up voiding it (once it becomes clear games cannot start up again) because everyone has been treated equally and fairly and the season's fixtures simply have not been fulfilled.

If they try things like putting up the current top two from the championship or just declaring the current positions as final and relegating the current bottom three from the premier league then I think you will be into legal challenge territory, particularly in relation to relegating teams out of the premier league.

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That was  a compliment!!  Believe it or not.  As I said no offence intended , hopefully none taken. We all need our legs pulled from time to time.  Except Heather  Mills, of course. *

*Bad taste joke of the day

.....A Bader taste joke of the day.....

Now confirmed all football suspended till 3 April. 

Every cloud has a silver lining. Ipswich will have an unbeaten run stretching back 3 weeks

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Ipswich will have an unbeaten run stretching back 3 weeks

That'll probably deserve another star. 🤣

Apples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

That'll probably deserve another star. 🤣

Apples

Perhaps a crown to go with the stars?!

7 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Now confirmed all football suspended till 3 April. 

Every cloud has a silver lining. Ipswich will have an unbeaten run stretching back 3 weeks

does that mean poorman road will be empty with not a sound to be heard ?

(go on, you know you want to .................. :classic_biggrin:)

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

sensible decision

Leeds now have a new song

🎵 March is off forever  🎵

They're going to Elland back.......

Government said yesterday another 4 weeks until we are at same point as Italy are now. There won't be any football 3/4. They'll be looking for temporary morgues.

A silver lining to what is going to be a real tragedy? 

No way they can catch this up and start a news season now with the proper breaks etc. 

Best option would have to be to freeze the leagues and start fresh when they can with next season... 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Government said yesterday another 4 weeks until we are at same point as Italy are now. There won't be any football 3/4. They'll be looking for temporary morgues.

dig up poorman road and bury them there

it's as good as a graveyard there now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

They'll probably only manage a cubic zirconia tiara (from Elizabeth Duke at Argos). 🤭🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

They'll probably only manage a cubic zirconia tiara (from Elizabeth Duke at Argos). 🤭🤣

Apples

And take out the credit too...with no intention of paying it back.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sonyc said:

paupers pipped at the promotion post

I had a quick look on WACCOE and it doesn't seem to have occurred to them yet that the season might be declared null and void. I have to admit to being tempted to lob in a thread suggesting it. 🤪

• Haha 1

It's being suggested that Euro 2020 could be postponed for a year, to enable the EPL and other European leagues to complete.  Money talks, and it's all about priorities.  They will do anything to preserve the elite leagues.  FA Cup is disposable too - worst case scenario for NCFC.  

Players contracts run until 30th June if they run out this year do not much room after 4/4 to postpone much further and get all the fixtures completed 

Anyone who thinks we will be resuming on April 3rd is living in dreamland. The numbers will be in acceleration mode by then and for weeks after.

The powers that be are being swept along by events. Everyone is still massively behind the curve and the reluctance ti take the necessary measures will prolong the agony.

The season is a dead parrot, done, deceased, bereft of life. It has kicked up its heels and joined the choir eternal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Anyone who thinks we will be resuming on April 3rd is living in dreamland. The numbers will be in acceleration mode by then and for weeks after.

The powers that be are being swept along by events. Everyone is still massively behind the curve and the reluctance ti take the necessary measures will prolong the agony.

The season is a dead parrot, done, deceased, bereft of life. It has kicked up its heels and joined the choir eternal.

We are staying up up up!!