Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Artefacts has tested positive

I would imagine they call the season quits and base the standings as they are. I didn't believe we were down last weekend, but I think this virus does a lot it for sure and we're not able to fight out the last 10 games, with many matchups with those around us. It's a shame.

10 minutes ago, BaltimoreBird said:

I would imagine they call the season quits and base the standings as they are. I didn't believe we were down last weekend, but I think this virus does a lot it for sure and we're not able to fight out the last 10 games, with many matchups with those around us. It's a shame.

Its a can of worms whatever they do.............. bin the season right now and are Villa relegated even though they've played a game less than those around them and would be out of the relegation places if they win their game in hand? - Likewise Sheffield Utd could be in a Champs League spot if they win the game they've got in hand over the other teams just ahead of them; etc, etc, etc. 

I have no idea why the Chelsea media team are still working at 1.30am, but they've just announced that Callum Hudson-Odoi has coronavirus.

The slim chances of Premier League football this weekend just got slimmer.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man