nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 32

1474176159_Chelleraysfundspresentation.jpg.a540fd11e88682c2d765f9d0599ae0b9.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have top PUP and top man Lappinitup selecting the final six results. Lapps has been on these threads from the very beginning and is always really supportive to me as he was to Ray before. Lapps is having a great season again with 19/30 63% winning picks at a profitability of 4.85. So he’s right in contention to be profitability champion again having won it in 2015. Lapps has won before when picking the final six but he will still need your very best picks from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site. Watch out for postponed games of which I expect there will be many over the next few weeks.

This weekend’s game against Southampton is the third of an annual event to remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. As always Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for this game. The format for the match bets will be the same as any other week. So get your suggestions in to help Hissing Sid add more funds for the CSF which will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Ian, you have £10 to spend between the PUPs suggestions and your own. As always you can divide that however you like.

But as well as that Diesel Doris, Parma and nutty sent a fiver, and will be choosing extra picks each for the Southampton game with returns split between our presentation pot and SarcomaUK. Any wins will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. All you PUPs need to do is make your extra selection plain to me on your post. Any other PUPs are welcome to send/pledge a fiver and have a pick.

BTTSanon has also sent a fiver where any winnings will be split between our pot and SarcomaUK and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. So please give your BTTS suggestions with your picks.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Lappinitup and Hissing Sid. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs and stay safe and well.

Take it away Mick and Ian, the thread is yours.........🙃.............

2145184464_LeagueWinners-page-001.thumb.jpg.1db46c2dee3e7f5d752fc874fd9b9906.jpg

1588407153_Rayssignature-01mar20.thumb.jpg.e44253abcb5bf115e8da744382a300f5.jpg

1089151160_Signaturetotals-page09mar.jpg.93fa2fb6c95a26fcc5c0f479344abe4a.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel
picture

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously good luck to Mick and Ian together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Best to stick close to home to stay clear of possible void games in Europe so...

A HOME WIN for PORTSMOUTH v Accrington Stanley.

For the Norwich game Cantwell to score a penalty.

My extra pick will be Krul to save a penalty.

Edited by TIL 1010

Wba to win at home is my suggestion for  my friend Lappin - good luck

For Ian,  I'd suggest a 3-1 win - good luck and thanks for all the support you give us at ncfsc

I'd also donate an extra £5 to be split between csf & Ian's SarcomaUK charity  £2:50 on 2-2 and £2:50 on 3-1

Good Luck Pups 😀   ( Will give you a fiver tomorrow Eddie)

• Like 1

Evening all

This week my pick is Benfica v Tondela home win.

Two goes at our game then? Brilliant.

I’ll do both teams to score for Sid. 

For the extra bet the over confident McCarthy to get booked! I’ll give you the fiver tomorrow night NN.

A League 1 offering this week for Lapps

Oxford v MK Dons - Home Win 

With thanks to BTTSanon I'll suggest Watford v Leicester.

I'd also like to place an extra tenner (with proceeds to be split) on Bristol Rovers to beat Ip*w*ch. (Will pass on said tenner tomorrow Nutty)

Match bet pick to follow on Friday.

Thanks all. Your support for SarcomaUK is truly appreciated. Good luck. 

Hi everyone, Northern Ireland Premier for me this week:

COLERAINE v Dungannon Swifts HOME WIN

Good Luck Mick and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, I'll go for a 1-1 draw. Best of luck Ian

For my extra pick I'll go for Max Aarons to score anytime and Norwich to win 2-1. Let's hope we can raise lots for SarcomaUK as we remember a special lady.

Thanks Eddie, how yer gorn on?

Now, I don't know much about these here furrin sides so, if you go abroad, please tell me what country yer a visiting else it'll teark me forever.

Back Friday night.

Lapps.

• Like 1

Hello PUPS .

This week I reckon Coventry v Shrewsbury HOME Win .

For the Norwich game , 2-0 to us .

Good luck everyone, especially Lappinitup and Hissing Sid .

Take care of yourselves PUPS .

Benfica to beat Tondela.

Hanley to score for Norwich.

Good luck all.

QPR v Barnsley - Home win for me please. 

For the Norwich game, Ings and Pukki both to score. 

Good luck all, stay clean! 

Benfica match postponed Dj and Kathy. Matches in Europe are being postponed like domioes falling.

Thanks Kiwi

Who knows if this will be the last week for a while. We'll keep on keeping on for as long as we can.

I was chatting to CSF Emma tonight, it's difficult to make plans for anything right now. Next Saturday is World Downs Syndrome Day and we were well on the way to getting a fixture against Everton but then our beloved Canaries beat Spurs so that was that. As it turned out I doubt the game would have happened anyway. We've got some plans to do something later but in all honesty it will probably end up being much later. Events will dictate.

So, I think City will win on Saturday so for Lapps...

Norwich City          v          Southampton          Home Win

For Sid

Norwich to win 2-0

My extra pick is 

Under 2.5 goals

BTTS 

Mansfield v Crewe

Stay safe and well PUPs💛💚

Depending on the games going ahead (and who knows at the moment!) I'll go for:

COVENTRY V Shrewsbury - Home win

For the City game, Teemu Pukki to score 2 or more, got a good feeling about this game, time for his hard work to pay off and dry spell to end 👌

Good luck all 👍

11 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Benfica match postponed Dj and Kathy. Matches in Europe are being postponed like domioes falling.

Thanks Kiwi.

Instead I'll go for Zenit St Petersburg to beat Ural. Let's hope it makes it 🤞.

I am delving into the lower leagues this week, and fancy a home win for Rotherham v Southend.

For the city bet i see 2-0 home win and Todd to score anytime.

Good luck all and have a great weekend, especially Lapps and Hissing Sid who will do a great job of bringing some money to the pot i'm sure. OTBC

Hi PUPs, off to Turkey this week where the top of the league is too tight to mention with Galatasaray vs. Beşiktaş (home win).

Nutty, I'll wing you a fiver in the usual fashion so for Sid will go for Stiepermann to score (anytime) and for the extra selection split it £2.50 each and go for an own goal to be scored in the game and a red card to be awarded in the game.

For the BTTS I'll go for Greenock Morton vs. Dundee Utd.

Best of luck everyone and keep well.👍

Apples

Try again. Zenit St Petersburg to beat Ural. It actually looks a better bet than my first suggestion. 

Football is shutting down very quickly. 

I cannot get to see the Bet365 site anymore. If someone had a moment to spare to see if they have odds on a couple of games that seem still to be going ahead I would be grateful. They are:

Montenegro - Budocnost vs Grbalj.

German Oberliga NOFV Nord-Ost Nord - Tennis Borussia Berlin vs BSC Sud 05.

29 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I cannot get to see the Bet365 site anymore. If someone had a moment to spare to see if they have odds on a couple of games that seem still to be going ahead I would be grateful. They are:

Montenegro - Budocnost vs Grbalj.

German Oberliga NOFV Nord-Ost Nord - Tennis Borussia Berlin vs BSC Sud 05.

No Montenegro games listed as of 11.27 am

Tebe Berlin are listed @1.05

• Thanks 1

Not much left now. We may be able to salvage something.

Lapps, I'll be in touch later this afternoon.

Sid,  shall we put everything on hold and choose another game whenever football starts again?

I'll be back..... 

🙃

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Sid,  shall we put everything on hold and choose another game whenever football starts again?

I'll be back..... 

🙃

Nutty, for what it is worth I make it that three picks are still going ahead as of now - Coleraine, Galatasary and Zenit, plus two on my shortlist - Ferencvaros in Hungary and that German Oberliga game.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'm out this afternoon Eddie, I'll call you when I get back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll be back..... 

🙃

I think that'll be the best way Nutty.

FAO Purple - Montenegro - Budocnost vs Grbalj.  - Odds now available on Bet365 @1.12

Hungarian NB 1 and a home win for Ferencvaros vs Kaposvári Rákóczi @1.10

Good luck Lapps

14 minutes ago, Molly Windley said:

FAO Purple - Montenegro - Budocnost vs Grbalj.  - Odds now available on Bet365 @1.12

Hungarian NB 1 and a home win for Ferencvaros vs Kaposvári Rákóczi @1.10

Good luck Lapps

Thanks again Molly!

So, decision time. 

To make it fair I suggest we postpone our our PUPs leagues until such a time as the top UK leagues play. 

If the season gets cancelled I suggest the tables will count how they are now.

I've talked to Lapps and finding six games will be a nightmare especially for people who don't search the universe for games. I suggest we knock the final six on the head as above. However if one of our intrepid PUPs would like to find six I'll put them on.

These are just suggestions and I'd welcome comments and thoughts from everyone.

However I don't want to lose this community at this time when we all need a distraction. So there may be ways we can carry on having a little fun and hopefully raising a few quid.

BTTS anon is going to try find some picks tomorrow morning so we have something to follow.

Take care everyone.

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So, decision time.

If the season gets cancelled I suggest the tables will count how they are now.

I am assuming that is some sort of joke ?