Sign in to follow this  
Canary dwarf

Tim krul schalke

16 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You own a whole village ?

Just a few square yards. But I like to call it home😂

Edited by dylanisabaddog

19 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Super keeper a couple of years ago; 26 year old ex-England player and a classic Webber/Farke purchase - anything less than £15m would be awesome.

£15 Million, is exactly the opposite of a Webber/Farke purchase.

If you think we'd spend £15 Million on a keeper (or any other position for that matter) as we drop a division, you must be mental.

17 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Tim Krul has just bought a house in my village. Doesn't seem like the action of someone who is moving away

Is that the Merrivale 'Toy' Model Village on Yarmuff sea front?.....

6 hours ago, CDMullins said:

£15 Million, is exactly the opposite of a Webber/Farke purchase.

If you think we'd spend £15 Million on a keeper (or any other position for that matter) as we drop a division, you must be mental.

Depends if we've banked £150m from the sales of Cantwell, Aarons, Godfrey, Buendia, Lewis, Pukki and Krul…….without that I agree with you, but I don't see any of those hanging around in the Championship.

Krul has developed into a true City hero, along the Holt model.

Someone who seems to share the same passion for the club, winning and being totally involved. It is also a state of mind of the whole squad. It will be a season where we struggle hard to find anyone to be considered 'scapegoat of the year'.

Krul has pulled off some incredible saves game after game. A player like Holt who had almost seemed to have drifted out of the game, yet as evidence about his penalty saves and the preperation before shows - much is down to hard work and practice.

Fans need these type of heroes. The Hanleys and Klose's who combined to deny the binners a win. Youngsters (Lewis) hitting the net at Stamford Bridge and Pukki...add your own thoughts.

However when Krul does depart I would have to agree with Indy (earlier) would there be a better replacement than that young 'son of a gun'. Angus. A City lad through and through and a bloody good keeper as well

Give him a cheer on Saturday.............................. unless he already has a seat 😏