Surfer

Let's put a limit on starting new topics

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

It's beyond me why a poster would want another poster banned. Or control what other posters do as in how many threads they're allowed to start.

Forums implement an 'Ignore User' function for a very good reason and Keith Scott is the absolute embodiment of that reason.       

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

If this was a small forum run and moderated by fans that might have happened. But this is in the hands of a regional media company and it is not exactly a good look in terms of freedom of speech to ban posters just for being tedious.

As the OP I think it's time to end this thread. I never suggested banning anyone, but I think everyone has aired their POV by now. 

When those disgruntled posters see a post by Keith Scott, Big Vince, Waveney or Jobsworth......This is what goes through their minds.....they just can't help themselves......They have to press the button......rather than ignore or bypass it......Curiosity gets the better of them.....They then take umbrage and complain about the content......Some people......😆.......

Image result for Father Dougal Mcguire Red button

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

And now we have a couple of chuminos...

.....That's rich, coming from the Canary Dumplino.....

5 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Joined and left Norwich Talk sharpish when it became apparent that it was an extension of some peoples ego. And it was sh1te.

Reminds me of another Father Ted reference with the milk float:

"...and there's UHT milk...but no-one drinks that...cause it's sh1te!"

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

And now we have a couple of chuminos...

No there is only one Nige. 

On the other hand, it is no secret that players' wives or partners, their families, and sometimes players themselves, search the internet for mentions.

'Keith Scott' type behaviour is not harmless trolling, if there is such a thing. It crosses the line into bullying and the Pink 'Un moderators have responsibilities to identify it and deal with it.

10 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

When those disgruntled posters see a post by Keith Scott, Big Vince, Waveney or Jobsworth......This is what goes through their minds.....they just can't help themselves......They have to press the button......rather than ignore or bypass it......Curiosity gets the better of them.....They then take umbrage and complain about the content......Some people......😆.......

Image result for Father Dougal Mcguire Red button

To be fair it’s only ever feed the wolf that complains to SDP and gets people banned

most people just ignore those they disagree with 

24 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Another daft chumino pitches up....

Its not the school playground. 

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Imagine 2 of them.

Without wanting to get sycophantic,  do you guys REALLY have a problem with Nutty? I've never met him,  but even without the work he does for PUPs, he seems like one of the nicest, most even-tempered people you could hope to meet. 

Bizarre.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Without wanting to get sycophantic,  do you guys REALLY have a problem with Nutty? I've never met him,  but even without the work he does for PUPs, he seems like one of the nicest, most even-tempered people you could hope to meet. 

Bizarre.

It is bizzare that Nige lowers himself to childish name calling of multiple posters. Calling people c**nts in any language doesn't seem Mr Nice guy to me. 

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Never profess to be a nice guy. Like everyone else on here I am what I post.

Didn't know Mello knew my dad...

I didn't know your dad.....Much the same as you don't know me.....or knew my dad.....but you knew that, didn't you......

8 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I didn't know your dad.....Much the same as you don't know me.....or knew my dad.....but you knew that, didn't you......

I didn't know but I must admit I found the family reference a little strange..

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Bizarre.

I’m sure Nutty can take the odd little dig if it’s not over the top, he can certainly give them too.

40 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I didn't know but I must admit I found the family reference a little strange..

Well you both post on this forum.....and the other one's not your dad (who I didn't know)?.....

1 hour ago, Chumino said:

It is bizzare that Nige lowers himself to childish name calling of multiple posters. Calling people c**nts in any language doesn't seem Mr Nice guy to me. 

Nigel called you a c***t? Seems unlikely, and surely only acceptable on WACCOE.

33 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Well you both post on this forum.....and the other one's not your dad (who I didn't know)?.....

My daughter posts on here too. As does one of my Grandsons. Is there a point you're trying to make?

How's your family Mello?

Edited by nutty nigel

59 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

My daughter posts on here too. As does one of my Grandsons. Is there a point you're trying to make?

How's your family Mello?

Well I hope they don't google or look up the word 'chumino' (of which I apparently according to you I am a daft one).... or maybe they have and just think their Old Pop Grandpop's just being a right ole hoot.....?

.....My family is fine.....and don't post on here.......

17 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Well I hope they don't google or look up the word 'chumino' (of which I apparently according to you I am a daft one).... or maybe they have and just think their Old Pop Grandpop's just being a right ole hoot.....?

.....My family is fine.....and don't post on here.......

You seem a bit obsessed with my family. Its a little bit weird. 

Glad yours are all fine but beyond that I have no interest.

Did you Google chumino? You could have just asked him.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m sure Nutty can take the odd little dig if it’s not over the top, he can certainly give them too.

Appears not, certainly can. 

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Nigel called you a c***t? Seems unlikely, and surely only acceptable on WACCOE.

Not just me. It's all there. 

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You seem a bit obsessed with my family. Its a little bit weird. 

Glad yours are all fine but beyond that I have no interest.

Did you Google chumino? You could have just asked him.

Nope, I haven't the slightest weird interest in you or your family.....Your halo has slipped from around your neck and is probably your belt.....Then as the norm, you produce your predictable Twist, Waffle then the Victim Card.....Ha, and I'm supposed to be weird?......

26 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Nope, I haven't the slightest weird interest in you or your family.....Your halo has slipped from around your neck and is probably your belt.....Then as the norm, you produce your predictable Twist, Waffle then the Victim Card.....Ha, and I'm supposed to be weird?......

Well it came across as weird. They're all well and happy by the way.

I never had a halo. I've never seen myself as a victim.

If it's getting a bit warm on here don't go pushing report this time. 

Always leaves unfinished business...