Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

It's back

I've had to find something else to do on a lazy sunday. It's outrageous.😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

It was the Brexit 50p. Meter thought it was fake.

I thought we were going back to shillings.

With the other half watching Crufts and calling me every five minutes to come and look at the next adorable dog reared with hardly any legs, it is a relief to see this back.  I love dogs, but crufts is a step too far for me.....

18 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

With the other half watching Crufts and calling me every five minutes to come and look at the next adorable dog reared with hardly any legs, it is a relief to see this back.  I love dogs, but crufts is a step too far for me.....

"Yes, I know that they haven't combed him or taken him to be groomed, he hasn't been washed since last year, he walks with a limp and he's only got one ear, but I'm telling you, he's got a chance of winning this!"

Sorry, couldn't resist...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

That poodle’s not a dog

18 hours ago, lake district canary said:

You might have more success in local dog shows Lakeyo...they're  less fussy about pedigree. Try removing the Cork  Hat, it really stops you looking a proper canine.  I must say though that the Salmon you had for dinner the other day has got your coat looking rather  shiny and your eyes are bright and clear. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You might have more success in local dog shows Lakeyo...they're  less fussy about pedigree. Try removing the Cork  Hat, it really stops you looking a proper canine.  I must say though that the Salmon you had for dinner the other day has got your coat looking rather  shiny and your eyes are bright and clear. 

I don't know... Could pass for an Australian Shepherd or perhaps a dingo??!

18 hours ago, lake district canary said:

A proper dog 

20200309_152527.jpg.9034cc0d32674a1e4139655dc50ff212.jpg

Will Jurgen Klopp be allowed to take a big dump on the winners podium?