Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Question....

What do Carl Robinson, Chris Llewellyn, Mike Sheron, Ged Brannan, Keith Briggs, Paul Dalglish, Dejan Stefanovic, Chris Brown, Raymond De Waard, Elvis Hammond, Vadis Odija-Ofoe, Chris Killen, Michael Theoklitos, Dario Dumic, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, and Harry Kane all have in common? 

Answer.

They all contributed more in a Norwich City shirt than Ondrej Duda. 

You're welcome. Keith. 

See, you are trying too hard now. It looks desperate. Makes it look like you are losing it. You’ve got to be more subtle. Pick your moment.

Any real need for that wolfie ? Maybe that is why you have altered your settings so that you cannot be quoted.

Edited by TIL 1010

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Any real need for that wolfie ? Maybe that is why you have altered your settings so that you cannot be quoted.

Nah he's spot on. Obvious trolling is boring and deserves to be called out.

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Nah he's spot on. Obvious trolling is boring and deserves to be called out.

Glad you approve of obscene language on a public forum kc. Forgive my observation.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Glad you approve of obscene language on a public forum kc. Forgive my observation.

He put a little star in there for sensitive souls like you

• Haha 1

On 07/03/2020 at 19:09, TIL 1010 said:

I had no idea that was possible. I don't agree with being able to amend quoted posts, though 

On 07/03/2020 at 19:02, Keith Scott said:

What do Carl Robinson, Chris Llewellyn, Mike Sheron, Ged Brannan, Keith Briggs, Paul Dalglish, Dejan Stefanovic, Chris Brown, Raymond De Waard, Elvis Hammond, Vadis Odija-Ofoe, Chris Killen, Michael Theoklitos, Dario Dumic, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, and Harry Kane all have in common? 

Answer.

They all contributed more in a Norwich City shirt than Ondrej Duda. 

You're welcome. Keith. 

Duda has been disappointing but to be fair he won  the penalty/red card helping us beat Bournemouth, which alone is more than most of those players you list ever did.

On 07/03/2020 at 19:09, TIL 1010 said:

I certainly have not altered my settings, I didn't even realise it was possible to do that.

PS. Sorry for saying a naughty word.

30 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I certainly have not altered my settings, I didn't even realise it was possible to do that.

PS. Sorry for saying a naughty word.

That's fine wolfie and despite what kc posted i am no snowflake but just feel quite strongly that there is a time and place for swearing as we all do it but not on the worldwide web and as for the quote function i have gone to quote you at least a couple of times in recent weeks but it wouldn't have any of it. I thought it might be me but there have been no problems with anybody else i quote so concluded it was at your end.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That's fine wolfie and despite what kc posted i am no snowflake but just feel quite strongly that there is a time and place for swearing as we all do it but not on the worldwide web and as for the quote function i have gone to quote you at least a couple of times in recent weeks but it wouldn't have any of it. I thought it might be me but there have been no problems with anybody else i quote so concluded it was at your end.

I swear like a trooper in real life; I actually dial it back a bit on here. If I was effing and jeffing all over the place I would expect to be admonished, but I am pretty selective about when I use it. I agree it isn't my best look, though.

I'm pretty sure the problem is at your end with the quotes; as you can see on the image attached, I have been quoted successfully by other members.

Annotation 2020-03-09 095020.jpg

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I swear like a trooper in real life; I actually dial it back a bit on here. If I was effing and jeffing all over the place I would expect to be admonished, but I am pretty selective about when I use it. I agree it isn't my best look, though.

I'm pretty sure the problem is at your end with the quotes; as you can see on the image attached, I have been quoted successfully by other members.

Annotation 2020-03-09 095020.jpg

I also couldn't quote you a couple of days ago for some reason, but it is fine now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

I also couldn't quote you a couple of days ago for some reason, but it is fine now.

My end is fine now also.