Complete waste of a shirt. Worst signing in NCFC history. Must have something on Farke. Who wants to go next? 

Thanks in advance,  Keith Scott. 

I really wish we could transfer some of our supporters during the season! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking of making a bingo card  with posters who like Keith Scott's posts...

Edited by nutty nigel

I think he's very much a confidence player. When the teams on top he shines, and has the quality to execute a killer ball or produce a moment of magic. When the team isn't on top and has to fight and scrap, Duda isn't your man. 

2 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

I think he's very much a confidence player. When the teams on top he shines, and has the quality to execute a killer ball or produce a moment of magic. When the team isn't on top and has to fight and scrap, Duda isn't your man. 

A bit like Pukki and Buendia and Drmic and Vrancic and Cantwell.....and basically our whole bloody squad!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

Not really the man to bring in when the team is struggling and needs to scrap every game

8 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Complete waste of a shirt. Worst signing in NCFC history. Must have something on Farke. Who wants to go next? 

Thanks in advance,  Keith Scott. 

This poster is having a laugh at our expense by polluting the atmosphere.

Surely that's not what this board is for and something should be done about it. I'm a total optimist and I always enjoy my football, and there should be no place for this.

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Not really the man to bring in when the team is struggling and needs to scrap every game

No, but that's easy to say. On paper he's very much a Farke type of player, and has shown that in glimpses. Its just the whole dynamic of the team isn't quite right. Summer was a huge failure in terms of our transfer business. 

Edited by Il Pirata

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

No, but that's easy to say. On paper he's very much a Farke type of player, and has shown that in glimpses. Its just the whole dynamic of the team isn't quite right. Summer was a huge failure in terms of our transfer business. 

Followed by January. The big problem I see is we are predictable. Every game we start set up in the same way 

Apart from Byram this Duda chap is the latest in a long line of signings from last summer and this January who have not added a jot to the squad other than to make up the numbers.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 2

Hasn’t impressed, seemingly offers no improvement over what we already have. Since he’s a loan signing that was (supposedly) brought in to have an immediate impact, should be benched so we can focus on our own, permanent players.

He's a talented player. But I think by the time he's settled and he's back to match sharpness, the season will be long over.

A shame. I had hoped he would be able to hit the ground running.

He did some decent things in the game at Sheffield, but I wouldn't want him permanently,even in the Chumps.

However,he might come good eventually which is no flippin' good as our needs are immediate.

For me he has talent, he has shown a good touch, bit of skill and a decent pass but like a few have said on here I think he needs to settle into the side and plays much on confidence. I think for example you put him in say a team sitting around 10th in the prem he probably wouldn't look out of place. 

He is part of this transfer strategy where we look at long term injured / recovering players or players who are out of form but with a good track record. He obviously falls into the latter section and this is quite a high risk strategy, which has paid of previously with the likes of Krul but has offered nothing this season.

The truth is we have been let down by our summer business and we're therefore heavily reliant on players to have an immediate impact when we purchased in the January transfer window.

Edited by jaberry2

Our recent history in the loan market is rubbish to be honest.

Three players this season who didn't even finish their spell.

Rhodes was useful last season but Passlack did nothing.

Edwards barely got on the field the season before.

Gunn and Reed were good.

Three hits and five misses (and big misses too) isn't a great record.

Just now, king canary said:

Gunn and Reed were good.

I think that department has worked miracles before on the budget they've had available, but the gamble of going up and using the    same strategy has backfired completely.

1 minute ago, Yellowhammer said:

Both him and Rupp a waste of signings be just about ok in championship but not quality rush signings to satisfy the fans 

I imagine Rupp would be one of our better players in the champ. Its hard to judge him at present in an under performing team.

I actually thought Duda was good and pretty well-involved v Leicester although some disagreed. 

He's frustrating as he clearly has the pedigree but hasn't made it work consistently yet. You can't afford someone who is only here half a season taking 7 or 8 games to get up to speed though.

6 hours ago, king canary said:

Gunn and Reed were good.

Just shows the difficulty of identifying how players will perform. Buying players (and loaning them) is inherently risky - but loaning them contains a far lower risk financially. It's yet another reason why, abandoning financial discipline is such a bad idea.