TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Four.

I will take every opportunity I can to laugh at them. I will pass out laughing when they go out of business, seriously.

• Like 3

Looks like a couple of posters have taken the hump over a thread where the content was easily identified in the title but still just had to have a look and pass judgement. Weird when all you had to do is ignore it and move on to another.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 2

Just as well they had that good start otherwise they would be heading for League Two. Quite dreadful current form. 

Whenever we lose, it absolutely tarnishes my night, and I immediately look for positives from other aspects in my life.

In regards to football, Ipswich losing is one of them. Teams around us losing, is another. 

Portsmouth, Carlisle and Morecambe etc,all lost today, but they have no effect on my life.

When Hamilton, Kings Lynn and Lowestoft win, they are positives

I always find that once you experience a negative, it's best to look for a positive as quick as possible. A good life lesson I reckon

• Like 1

Hope everything had a tickle on Coventry winning today. Me being greedy went for the 9/2 H/T F/T so softens the blow of our latest defeat on the road.

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looks like a couple of posters have taken the hump over a thread where the content was easily identified in the title but still just had to have a look and pass judgement. Weird when all you had to do is ignore it and move on to another.

It's the "passing judgement" bit I don't think much of.

Postings about our rivals are as valid as everything else about NCFC (they sure post enough about us on their forum) on a forum that is supposed to be about things related to our club. To some on here, not all, this rivalry is of less interest, others are more involved and some for valid reasons.

YET: We frequently get these attempts at censorship, these complaints,  whenever a binner post pops up.

Where were these people when that increasingly stupid Brexit post sat at the top of the board every morning when we first logged in? .Where are these people when we have page long spats, or more, between two posters that are personal and have nothing to do with football ( and we are all guilty of that, to a greater or lesser extent, on occasions.)

Yet, mention Ipswich and there they are.

It's not as if you are forced to click on them and they are usually blatantly obviously labelled.

Avoid them like most of us did with the Brexit thread once the insults started flying and agenda overtook reason.

Keep it up Til. I enjoy it.there's a few more weeks left hopefully.  

On 07/03/2020 at 19:13, Crabbycanary3 said:

Whenever we lose, it absolutely tarnishes my night, and I immediately look for positives from other aspects in my life.

In regards to football, Ipswich losing is one of them. Teams around us losing, is another. 

Portsmouth, Carlisle and Morecambe etc,all lost today, but they have no effect on my life.

When Hamilton, Kings Lynn and Lowestoft win, they are positives

I always find that once you experience a negative, it's best to look for a positive as quick as possible. A good life lesson I reckon

Sent a text to my Coventry supporting friend who went to the game, it simply read "Cheers Cov" with a big smiley face, he replied "We were not great today but they were awful........I mean really awful", as you say you have to look for the positives in life. He text me later, after he had finished winding up a mutual friend who supports Ippo, his text said "X started going about their history from 40 odd years ago"......another positive 😂😂😂😂😂............

• Haha 1