TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Four.

Not sure why people keep posting this irrelevant garbadge when we have more than enough to worry about our Club's performance

Edited by Making Plans
  • Like 1

Just now, Making Plans said:

Not sure why people keep posting this irrelevant garbadge when we have more than enough to worry about our Club's performance

House!

2 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

What is there to worry about unless you were expecting more from this season ?

• Like 2

We need to smile about something in between the negativity surrounding relegation, Coronavirus and Ondrej Duda, or our forum would be as downbeat as theirs.

• Like 2

Yeh, this. You choose how you feel. Best to find positives where you can.

Neil Warnock on his way. Sadly he's over 70 so won't be allowed in the ground. 

But agent Lambert has done a fine a job. All we could have asked of him.

• Like 1

I know I can avoid clicking the thread, but seriously, this obsession with Ipswich's demise is frankly embarrassing. Especially at the moment, and straight after our own side loses. 

Edited by Il Pirata

We can also concentrate on our own demise. It's also an obsession.

Me and Jellytot have a great memory from a game at Oakwell. We'd lost, we were losing most away games in the champs at that time. The binners score came over the tannoy and they lost. We cheered and this miserable old beggar got all angry "so that's ok then, we're shlt but Ipswich lost". We still laugh about it now.

Was it you MP? Did you go to games then?

@Jellytot

Just now, ricardo said:

Kings Lynn won😀

Yep and a Simon Power double. Can go top again on Tuesday night with 3 games in hand.

I can sort of understand it but what gets me is the timing.

But no more than 2 minutes after our dire effort (or lack of it) is over the first thing on somebody's mind is to look at TWTD.

If it's that important why not spend your time on there?

All the Gillingham and Burton fans on here will be excited to see that if they win their games in hand, they will climb further up the League........

5 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

But no more than 2 minutes after our dire effort (or lack of it) is over the first thing on somebody's mind is to look at TWTD.

You really don't get it do you? I take it you weren't around before 1985. For some of us this makes relegation worthwhile 

Part One,Two, Three and Four have all been lighthearted MP and if they fall flat on their faces in their next game there will be Part Five.

It was obvious that once we went behind today the stats in our previous away League defeats showed what the outcome would be. Add to that the useless Duda in the line up surely you knew in your heart that a huff and puff performance was to come.

I seek solace in TWTD at times like this.

8 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Fine but if we want to look at it we are all capable. Why pollute this forum with endless TWTD threads?

He's still angry

We're still laughing....

I guess their demise does feel like a soothing poultice at the moment. But their fans are just like ours and love their club and they are hurting badly.

28 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Fine but if we want to look at it we are all capable. Why pollute this forum with endless TWTD threads?

It's a football forum .... relax, there are plenty of other threads in both Main Discussion and Non-football. 

Here’s a thought, what price on us getting promoted again next season and the scum getting relegated to the 4th division, oh how that would really send them into meltdown!

People can do what they want within reason, including ignoring posts about ITFC.

Apart from four palatable home games this season there seems little hope for us now. Even winning all of those won't be enough.

Today's result finally sealed our fate for good and all. It was rather inevitable though.

There is solace in the fact that the result at the 'Loo also confined the binners to another season in L1.

I do't intend apologising for taking an interest in that lot, especially now, for after constantly reading some of the hateful craperoni that is spouted on their forum about us ....schoolboy level, I enjoy their demise.

Nobody tells me just how I should or should not enjoy myself.

Keep it up Til.

If I don't like it then I ignore it is my way of treating posts that don't interest me.It's  not as if anything is not obvious from the title.

I quite enjoy these threads to be honest. Half my family are Ipswich fans and at least I can say we are losing in the premier league. While they are going to remain in league one most likely, which brings me a small amount of joy.

1 hour ago, Making Plans said:

This.

1 hour ago, Il Pirata said:

I know I can avoid clicking the thread, but seriously, this obsession with Ipswich's demise is frankly embarrassing. Especially at the moment, and straight after our own side loses. 

And this.