Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Dicky, Squitty and MadDan....

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( [/quote]

Didn''t go to the game, but by all accounts we were not good and Reading were.  We lost to the team that are romping the league - so what?  Other posters are absolutely right in that there is a faction of people on here that are never happier than when they can criticise OUR club - not true supporters if they do not see the good as well as the bad IMO.

As an aside, the posters who use expressions like Worthless, Doomcaster, Keep the Filth etc - any of you over the age of 6?

[/quote]

6 Dicky! i think you being very generous?

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( [/quote]

Didn''t go to the game, but by all accounts we were not good and Reading were.  We lost to the team that are romping the league - so what?  Other posters are absolutely right in that there is a faction of people on here that are never happier than when they can criticise OUR club - not true supporters if they do not see the good as well as the bad IMO.

As an aside, the posters who use expressions like Worthless, Doomcaster, Keep the Filth etc - any of you over the age of 6?

[/quote]

"by all accouts we were not good"

we were unmotivated, tactically inept, the midfield had no idea what it was doing, completely disorganised, Etuhu has no idea what to do when he doesnt have the ball, hughes gacve it awat time and time again, charltin may as well have not been on the park. Thorne and Mcveigh barely got a touch, the full backs were left isolated their wingers were rampant.  Every goal involved individual errors from one player or another. the defense was a shambles and 7 nil would have been a fair result.

[/quote]

Quite an amazing summing up from someone who wasn''t there.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="MadDan"]Cheers Branson. My thoughts exactly. Sadly the riffraff and lowlife that claim to be City fans have proven their true allegiance tonight. Anyone not joining in their anti club witch hunt is branded a keep the faither. Anyone replying to the constant barrage of lies, misrepresentions and slander is branded a keep the faither. Blindling ignoring what being a supporter is about. I''ve seen their sort come and go. I''ve seen them in Europe, in Wales at Wembley and at every big occasion but come the hard times and it''s whinge, whine, moan, bleat, groan, self pitying whine. If there is to be one light in these hard days it is that we shall be well rid off them soon.[/quote]

Riffraff & Lowlife?

Congratulations Mad Man, you''ve just made the divisions on here much wider by your schoolboy name calling.

Still, I guess that was you aim all along!.

[/quote]

Hold on, you''ve called the fans ''thick'' and the club liars, you have a history of posting wrong things on here, your morals seems to be wanting.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

"by all accouts we were not good"

we were unmotivated, tactically inept, the midfield had no idea what it was doing, completely disorganised, Etuhu has no idea what to do when he doesnt have the ball, hughes gave it away time and time again, charltin may as well have not been on the park. Thorne and Mcveigh barely got a touch, the full backs were left isolated their wingers were rampant.  Every goal involved individual errors from one player or another. the defense was a shambles and 7 nil would have been a fair result.

[/quote]

Quite an amazing summing up from someone who wasn''t there.

[/quote]

just quoting from the reports on other pages mate.... Hughes gave the ball aweay all the time, in fact at one time he ran half the length of the pitch before giving it away....  And i saw the goals on tv....  disgraceful, convoy ran half the length of the pitch unchallenged...

I can sum it up from the radio it was so obvious what was going on..... In fact if you had asked me before the game i could have guessed what would happen, i just wouldnt have expected our best chances to be squandered by Etuhu

But then you didnt listen to it did you!!!  real fan my ****...

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="MadDan"]Cheers Branson. My thoughts exactly. Sadly the riffraff and lowlife that claim to be City fans have proven their true allegiance tonight. Anyone not joining in their anti club witch hunt is branded a keep the faither. Anyone replying to the constant barrage of lies, misrepresentions and slander is branded a keep the faither. Blindling ignoring what being a supporter is about. I''ve seen their sort come and go. I''ve seen them in Europe, in Wales at Wembley and at every big occasion but come the hard times and it''s whinge, whine, moan, bleat, groan, self pitying whine. If there is to be one light in these hard days it is that we shall be well rid off them soon.[/quote]

Riffraff & Lowlife?

Congratulations Mad Man, you''ve just made the divisions on here much wider by your schoolboy name calling.

Still, I guess that was you aim all along!.

[/quote]

Hold on, you''ve called the fans ''thick'' and the club liars, you have a history of posting wrong things on here, your morals seems to be wanting.

[/quote]

According to you Squit, I''ve no honour, and now my morals are wanting.

Jeez, even I don''t like me now.[:)]

Who died and elected you to make these kind of judgements and character assasinations on other people?.

Unbelievable.

I just look forward to the day that Dicky-Squit and Maddan can admit that we are in fact sh*t and the club needs a change from top to bottom. I, and i''m sure many others, don''t appreciate being called a binner or a non-supporter just because of the fact that we care about OUR club and don''t want to see it sink any further. That is true support. It''s all very well coming on here and calling us lowlife and childish, aged 6 etc, but maybe you should try and look a little bit closer to home? Creating multiple accounts on a message board because you have no one else to backup your arguments is just a tad childish in my opinion, but there we go.

Rant over.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Now I know you''ll all be hanging on every word but I''m really sorry, as I was out last night (you should try it) and as I wasn''t there and I didn''t hear the commentary I don''t feel able to comment on the performance. Looking forward to Sunday when NW''s had a chance to workwith the new players.

[/quote]

Loyal supporter...

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="A load of squit"]

Now I know you''ll all be hanging on every word but I''m really sorry, as I was out last night (you should try it) and as I wasn''t there and I didn''t hear the commentary I don''t feel able to comment on the performance. Looking forward to Sunday when NW''s had a chance to workwith the new players.

[/quote]

Loyal supporter...

[/quote]

i think the term is Anti Club

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

You should take a step back and think about how absolutely bizarre you have become, almost a parody of yourselves, patting each other back and glorying in the fact that the club you supposedly support has just lost, and that anyone with a different view is "wrong".  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, in this case there is no real right or wrong and to believe otherwise suggests an arrogance beyond words.

I sometimes wonder why I support the Club I do - I now live 150+ miles away, but come rain or shine will be there as often as I can, whoever is in charge and whatever League we are in; I will support whatever team we put out, and the players that are in that team.  The reason I do this is because I am a supporter.  To me, it seems that some people have forgotten what "support" actually means.  For me it certainly sure as hell does not mean glorifying in defeat and slagging the Club off at any and every opportunity as some appear to do.  I consider myself neither a Worthy in or Worthy Out person, I am just a supporter of my Club, will criticise and praise it when I feel it necessary - but if I ever got to such a negative position as some, I feel I could not call myself a supporter any longer.

[/quote]

two questions :

1 is this for real ?

2  you wernt at carrow road today were you.

norwich forever.

worthy must not be.

Branston Pickle - were you at todays match?.  If you were how can you defend the inept performance on the pitch and the tactical nonsense that seems to be the best Worthington can do - and then to slag off the fans afterwards.

You don''t really expect supporters of the Club - and I go back a very long way, since I remember Kinsey  Gavin, Ollie Burton etc - to just support uncritically do you?.  Remember two things - footballers and managers now earn a kings ransom, they are a long way from the pittaance the a/m players got and supporters have to pay out a lot of cash to follow their team.  They are entitled to complain at the inept performances turned out by this bunch of clowns.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

I am just a supporter of my Club, will criticise and praise it when I feel it necessary - but if I ever got to such a negative position as some, I feel I could not call myself a supporter any longer.

[/quote]so you don''t think losing to ipswich at home, and the manner of the performance warrants no criticism?   a true supporter has the best interests of the club at heart above all.  make no mistake this is the lowest point in worthy''s city career, To blithely sit on your hands when you see the spirit of your club draining away smacks of negligence to me.