Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Dicky, Squitty and MadDan....

What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( [/quote]They will defend worthless to the bitterend, judging from tonights game that isn''t to far away (I HOPE)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( [/quote]

Squit was quite happily posting earlier as the Eanshaw news came though....wonder if he''ll be able to hide the shame?

Don`t expect a detailed reply.

Its these KTF`s that in my opinion are bringing the club to its knees

I don`t know anybody who thinks Worthy should not be sacked.

The Three Stooges ( although I think it''s two ) are running short of ammunition. On the other hand, you don''t need ammunition if your only line is, "You''re no supporter". To be fair to MadDan, he does have opinions, but they''re all wrong.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]The Three Stooges ( although I think it''s two ) are running short of ammunition. On the other hand, you don''t need ammunition if your only line is, "You''re no supporter". To be fair to MadDan, he does have opinions, but they''re all wrong.[/quote]

That''s because RabidDan is actually Rick Waghorn... Scourge of Message Boards and sworn protector of the sensitive souls of those at the club.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]The Three Stooges ( although I think it''s two ) are running short of ammunition. On the other hand, you don''t need ammunition if your only line is, "You''re no supporter". To be fair to MadDan, he does have opinions, but they''re all wrong.[/quote]

I was an easy target for them earlier, but they''ve gone a bit quiet now!.

[quote user="Mello Yello"] judging from tonights game that isn''t to far away (I HOPE)[/quote]

I would say the Earnshaw signing will have bought him another month,

but I am convinced he will be our manager all the way to the end of the

season and beyond.

I''m fed up of wanting him out.  My disgust with

performances has tired me out and my shock (yes I was shocked) at the

whole PR mess surrounding Ashton''s transfer was the last straw. 

There are many fans that are now embarrassed to wear the shirt

(even

their kids get bullied now because they support NCFC), these fans

give their opinions about how the situation can be remedied and they

get

hurled abuse from KTF''ers and high-earning staff at the club.

I''ve had enough.  I''m just sitting back, watching the team (and

the club''s reputation) get worse and worse, and not worrying myself

with thoughts of this club now. I''m expecting some abuse from these

KTF''ers saying I''m not a real fan but when I feel physically sick after

every football match and every write up about this club online, I know

it''s gone too far.

When the club will not care about me, I will not care about the club.

You should take a step back and think about how absolutely bizarre you have become, almost a parody of yourselves, patting each other back and glorying in the fact that the club you supposedly support has just lost, and that anyone with a different view is "wrong".  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, in this case there is no real right or wrong and to believe otherwise suggests an arrogance beyond words.

I sometimes wonder why I support the Club I do - I now live 150+ miles away, but come rain or shine will be there as often as I can, whoever is in charge and whatever League we are in; I will support whatever team we put out, and the players that are in that team.  The reason I do this is because I am a supporter.  To me, it seems that some people have forgotten what "support" actually means.  For me it certainly sure as hell does not mean glorifying in defeat and slagging the Club off at any and every opportunity as some appear to do.  I consider myself neither a Worthy in or Worthy Out person, I am just a supporter of my Club, will criticise and praise it when I feel it necessary - but if I ever got to such a negative position as some, I feel I could not call myself a supporter any longer.

Pint out where I have defended Worthington.

My posts have been to defend the club against the ragbag of anti club malcontents and assorted binners who infest this board. A fair few tonight. Hopefully come next season we will have our club back.

By the way Wizard. Have you rewritten you script about NO ONE JOINING US ?

Worthy has bought himself time with todays dealings, there is a lot of pressure on these three new players I think if the home fans were to witness the dire display similar to tonight I think he will have to go. I''m a little dissappointed that he has spent so much on Earnie as it doesn''t leave much in the kitty for the next manager. But then in the summer there will hopefully will be the Green money will Worthy still be around to spend it???????? feeling rather deflated after todays signings now that we''ve been hit 4 nil.  

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

You should take a step back and think about how absolutely bizarre you have become, almost a parody of yourselves, patting each other back and glorying in the fact that the club you supposedly support has just lost, and that anyone with a different view is "wrong".  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, in this case there is no real right or wrong and to believe otherwise suggests an arrogance beyond words.

I sometimes wonder why I support the Club I do - I now live 150+ miles away, but come rain or shine will be there as often as I can, whoever is in charge and whatever League we are in; I will support whatever team we put out, and the players that are in that team.  The reason I do this is because I am a supporter.  To me, it seems that some people have forgotten what "support" actually means.  For me it certainly sure as hell does not mean glorifying in defeat and slagging the Club off at any and every opportunity as some appear to do.  I consider myself neither a Worthy in or Worthy Out person, I am just a supporter of my Club, will criticise and praise it when I feel it necessary - but if I ever got to such a negative position as some, I feel I could not call myself a supporter any longer.[/quote]

Here Here. It seems that it is no longer about the club for some. More about the s**t fights between the two factions that seem to be growing on the board.

I want Worthington gone, but I could never gloat over a loss. Nor a victory for that matter, but thats besides the point.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

I sometimes wonder why I support the Club I do - I now live 150+ miles away, but come rain or shine will be there as often as I can, whoever is in charge and whatever League we are in; I will support whatever team we put out, and the players that are in that team.  The reason I do this is because I am a supporter.  To me, it seems that some people have forgotten what "support" actually means.  For me it certainly sure as hell does not mean glorifying in defeat and slagging the Club off at any and every opportunity as some appear to do.  I consider myself neither a Worthy in or Worthy Out person, I am just a supporter of my Club, will criticise and praise it when I feel it necessary - but if I ever got to such a negative position as some, I feel I could not call myself a supporter any longer.

[/quote]best post i''ve read on here in a long time

Cheers Branson. My thoughts exactly. Sadly the riffraff and lowlife that claim to be City fans have proven their true allegiance tonight.

Anyone not joining in their anti club witch hunt is branded a keep the faither. Anyone replying to the constant barrage of lies, misrepresentions and slander is branded a keep the faither. Blindling ignoring what being a supporter is about.

I''ve seen their sort come and go. I''ve seen them in Europe, in Wales at Wembley and at every big occasion but come the hard times and it''s whinge, whine, moan, bleat, groan, self pitying whine.

If there is to be one light in these hard days it is that we shall be well rid off them soon.

You were close to coming up with something good there MadDan, so allow me to help your side arm themselves a little better. You need an acronym to attack us with. Why don''t you modify your input to:

Ragbag Of Anti Club Hysterics .....ROACH for short, to support your claim that we infest this board. There, now I ''ve got you started, why don''t you get together with your other Stooges and see if you can come up with something creative. You know, the fact that KTF''s have very little creativity and are also prepared to tolerate mundane football performance is not a coincidence. 

[quote user="MadDan"]Pint out where I have defended Worthington. My posts have been to defend the club against the ragbag of anti club malcontents and assorted binners who infest this board. A fair few tonight. Hopefully come next season we will have our club back. By the way Wizard. Have you rewritten you script about NO ONE JOINING US ?[/quote]

I don''t mind being a ragbag, although I don''t believe I''m anti-club. Malcontent? Yeah MadDan, sadly, I''m dissatisfied with the management, and the attitude and performance of some member''s of the playing staff. I am no way a ''binner'' and all I asked tonight in my subject - was your opinion and comment concerning our mauling by Reading.

"Hopefully come next season we will have our club back?" What''s all that about? Where''s the club gone? Are there; ''Suffolk Spetznaz Stormtrooper''s'' occupying certain areas of the ground and infiltrating the ''Director''s Box?  

Our season is over now.........regroup and prepare for the next one. My personal opinion regarding the purchase of Earnshaw? Purely financial and political.......Season ticket sales and to stop the fan''s (who are the club!) from being even more disillusioned than they already are! Your right to disagree, but I do care about this club and will be renewing my season ticket - regardless of the month of May''s outcome! OTBC ;~)   

What about BINNER - Blues in Norfolk Not Enjoying Results.

Though given the glee with which you are the rest of the anti club rabble seem to take in our defeat I would doubt if that is applicable as an acronym.

A noun perhaps ?

[quote user="MadDan"]What about BINNER - Blues in Norfolk Not Enjoying Results. Though given the glee with which you are the rest of the anti club rabble seem to take in our defeat I would doubt if that is applicable as an acronym. A noun perhaps ?[/quote]

hey maddan, you must have been really happy to see the debuts of the 2 new players!!  I thought it was great that he brought them both on to give them some match time when the game was lost.

it was superb the way he subbed our best attacker to keep him fresh for sundays game [*]

[quote user="MadDan"]What about BINNER - Blues in Norfolk Not Enjoying Results. Though given the glee with which you are the rest of the anti club rabble seem to take in our defeat I would doubt if that is applicable as an acronym. A noun perhaps ?[/quote]

hey maddan, you must have been really happy to see the debuts of the 2 new players!!  I thought it was great that he brought them both on to give them some match time when the game was lost.

it was superb the way he subbed our best attacker to keep him fresh for sundays game [*]

What brilliance in this thread.

Now anyone who posts that the club is playing badly is now a binner!

Wow what genius. I can hear the sound of the bottom of the barrell being scrapped.

Why in the world would a binner be p###ed off that we lost and are playing badly due to hopeless management.

Surely it would more sense that binners would like us to keep Worthy.

At this stage I don`t think any rubbish posted here can delect attention from the shambles happening on the pitch.

Nice try though.

Maybe I''m missing the point here Dan, but I don''t see anyone reacting with "glee" to the defeat - more like out & out fury.

You''re not really helping the "debate" ("serious discussion of a subject in which many people take part" - source Cambridge Dictionary) over the club''s recent fortunes are you by joining in the petty slanging match.

If you''re defending the club, then defend it by countering the points put forward by those who are criticising the management & the performance in an eloquent & lucid fashion (which I would expect of someone allegedly in the profession of writing fluent copy).   You''re not doing yourself any favours by taking part in this childish name calling - UNLESS of course you''re engaged in some weird attempt to malign those posters who are (unsuprisingly) less than happy with what is going on at the club at the moment.

I would be interested to hear what your COHERENT thoughts are on the club, what you see as the primary causes of the current lack of form, and where you see the club going over the next few weeks & months...WITHOUT ANY PEURILE COMMENTS!!!!

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

Oh dear RabidDan/Rick and people accuse Wiz of becoming a parody of himself.  I really do think that seeing as you are obviously an intelligent man that you could come up with some better responses than just “Well you must be a binner”.  You have become a one trick pony or will you soon be resorting to calling people a poopy head soon?

I do recall a couple of weeks back that you got very ruffled when someone suggested that you yourself may well be a secret blue.  If my memory serves me correctly you retorted with a rant about how you had been there when the club was formed and in your younger days you used to pull the team cart to away games because the club could not afford a donkey.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What''s your opinions about tonight''s result then chums?  A good performance? Or a minor blip on our onwards and upwards push?...........Or, are you just gonna attack those who aren''t wearing NCFC yeller tinted welding masks!? ON THE FALL CITY and KEEP THE FILTH!  ;~( [/quote]

Now I know you''ll all be hanging on every word but I''m really sorry, as I was out last night (you should try it) and as I wasn''t there and I didn''t hear the commentary I don''t feel able to comment on the performance. Looking forward to Sunday when NW''s had a chance to workwith the new players.

I am tired of this if your anti worthy you must be anti club rubbish...I think the board have done their best over the last few weeks, I love this club and have done for 25 years and put up with a 360 mile round trip every home game, but Worthy is tactically week, has no understanding of how to produce a balanced team / squad and in 5 years has still failed to deliver a proper right midfielder.

City til I die....Worthy go now

Didn''t go to the game, but by all accounts we were not good and Reading were.  We lost to the team that are romping the league - so what?  Other posters are absolutely right in that there is a faction of people on here that are never happier than when they can criticise OUR club - not true supporters if they do not see the good as well as the bad IMO.

As an aside, the posters who use expressions like Worthless, Doomcaster, Keep the Filth etc - any of you over the age of 6?

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Now I know you''ll all be hanging on every word but I''m really sorry, as I was out last night (you should try it) and as I wasn''t there and I didn''t hear the commentary I don''t feel able to comment on the performance. Looking forward to Sunday when NW''s had a chance to workwith the new players.

[/quote]

If you want a report on the game Sir Quinny went, you can read his post.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Didn''t go to the game, but by all accounts we were not good and Reading were.  We lost to the team that are romping the league - so what?  Other posters are absolutely right in that there is a faction of people on here that are never happier than when they can criticise OUR club - not true supporters if they do not see the good as well as the bad IMO.

As an aside, the posters who use expressions like Worthless, Doomcaster, Keep the Filth etc - any of you over the age of 6?

[/quote]

"by all accouts we were not good"

we were unmotivated, tactically inept, the midfield had no idea what it was doing, completely disorganised, Etuhu has no idea what to do when he doesnt have the ball, hughes gacve it awat time and time again, charltin may as well have not been on the park. Thorne and Mcveigh barely got a touch, the full backs were left isolated their wingers were rampant.  Every goal involved individual errors from one player or another. the defense was a shambles and 7 nil would have been a fair result.

[quote user="MadDan"]Cheers Branson. My thoughts exactly. Sadly the riffraff and lowlife that claim to be City fans have proven their true allegiance tonight. Anyone not joining in their anti club witch hunt is branded a keep the faither. Anyone replying to the constant barrage of lies, misrepresentions and slander is branded a keep the faither. Blindling ignoring what being a supporter is about. I''ve seen their sort come and go. I''ve seen them in Europe, in Wales at Wembley and at every big occasion but come the hard times and it''s whinge, whine, moan, bleat, groan, self pitying whine. If there is to be one light in these hard days it is that we shall be well rid off them soon.[/quote]

Riffraff & Lowlife?

Congratulations Mad Man, you''ve just made the divisions on here much wider by your schoolboy name calling.

Still, I guess that was you aim all along!.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

from your own comments  "Didn''t go to the game"...."not true supporters"...."We lost....so what?"....pot...kettle...discuss....