Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

match thread

Very good lineup, I'm excited about this match. Huge opportunity to pick up points from those around us. Lots of tough matches on your road for bottom clubs.

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Duda in the team. Gonna be a struggle going up against Sheff Utd with 10 men. 

Have a notification on me

Norwich are going to concede as they always do under this model and so this match will follow the same course as the majority of the others we have seen. Staying firmly rock bottom.

No real surprises regarding the line up ,probably the strongest line up farke could pick ,just hope were not too jaded from Wednesday night otbc😄

Duda needs to show well now for me or Vranic gets a fair go. He grew into the game after a rusty start@ spuds, good passes and a little more room for his free kick he would have got it down. He wasn't the only one muscled off the ball, TC was aswell. Good to see our creator only suffered cramp.  Guess it's Pukki or TC to take a penalty if we get one, Idah if he's on! 

Sheff Utd have fielded a 3-5-2 all season -- I feel we should've matched that with said formation ourselves --- Back three of Hanley, Godfrey & Zimmermann, Aarons & Lewis wing-backs and Drmić or Idah up with Pukki.

1 minute ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

OTBC

Thought-provoking contribution 🙃

Much like your nothing contributions to the political threads.