Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

A different insight to our superb evening the other night

Brilliant but still not solved the mystery of the missing water bottle, however looks like Cantwell pulled. 😂

2 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Love our one mascot v a hundred spurs mascots!

You've also gotta love Big Grant Hanley for the way engaged with the lad, was great to see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

You've also gotta love Big Grant Hanley for the way engaged with the lad, was great to see.

Yes thought that as well. I think he told him not to be nervous. That is Grant reassured the mascot, not the other way round

• Haha 1

Great video. Few things:

If Buendia had scored at the end of that great run into the box that would’ve been one of the greatest ever FA cup goals. Great skill.

Loved Godfreys surprise at how good Idahs penalty was 😀

Also loved Farke saying ‘pardon?’ to the lady asking if he wanted to take his trousers off!

Got to love Delias obvious passion for the club. Great to see and she deserves nights like that.

OTBC

• Like 1

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Great video. Few things:

If Buendia had scored at the end of that great run into the box that would’ve been one of the greatest ever FA cup goals. Great skill.

Loved Godfreys surprise at how good Idahs penalty was 😀

Also loved Farke saying ‘pardon?’ to the lady asking if he wanted to take his trousers off!

Got to love Delias obvious passion for the club. Great to see and she deserves nights like that.

OTBC

I thought that as well. The video shows how good he was there and I'm sure there was another famous Argentinian scoring a spectacular goal in the FA Cup a while ago. Lets hope he does a repeat in the final, with a goal

5 minutes ago, East Rider said:

I thought that as well. The video shows how good he was there and I'm sure there was another famous Argentinian scoring a spectacular goal in the FA Cup a while ago. Lets hope he does a repeat in the final, with a goal

Yeh at the time (and from about a mile up in the sky) I assumed there was a fair amount of luck getting into the shooting position. Seeing it back he meant it all and it was superb

Brilliant , thanks East Rider . The sheer bloody drama of it all , incredible night . Watching that made  the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and the tears well up , just like on the night . A privilege to be there  . Now conveniently forgetting the stonking hangover the next day ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

Brilliant watch. Things like this show you how tight this club is and how fortunate we are.

Great to see Neil Adams still well involved. Loads of respect for that guy.

• Thanks 1