Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

bad feeling about this one

Not only are Sheff utd the sort of team who physically cause us problems- but our legs will be tired following the heroics midweek. Dont think our survival begins today. But here is hoping I am wrong....

You might be right but don't underestimate the effect of winning at Spurs. They will be buzzing and we do have some fresh legs to come in to the team 

32 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Not only are Sheff utd the sort of team who physically cause us problems- but our legs will be tired following the heroics midweek. Dont think our survival begins today. But here is hoping I am wrong....

That's the spirit 

The players will still be buzzing over that FA Cup win over the spuds. There is a very good chance we could get something from this game as a result and I'd take a point all day long today.

However, Sheff Utd are the real deal at the moment and one of the impressive surprises this season, so expect an extremely difficult game. If the Norwich we know turn up, we may be fine. OTBC

I’m fairly confident we will come away with a good result from this. Wolves aside we’ve been pretty decent recently and the cup win should increase confidence. A Liverpool win before we play will give us the knowledge that a win will bring us 3 points away from Bournemouth and right back in the mix. I think this round of fixtures will be the ones to get us back in it with a chance 

4 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Didn't the Blades going into extra time vs Reading in mid week too?

Either way - it will be one of our toughest matches today.

They did.  Evens things up a bit on the fatigue front.

Nice to see that Mr Hooper is already allowing Sheff Utd to get away with roughing up their opposition again. 

On 07/03/2020 at 16:14, Crafty Canary said:

The Blades haven’t doubled us in the league since the 1938/39 season. That was followed by WWII. 

then along came Norwich...