Sign in to follow this  
daly

Harry and Meghans Final last

Chased out of their country by a rabid press. Disgraceful really. 

The lesson being, don't sue the Mail or it will bully the hell out of you. 

Herman you can’t have your cake and eat it.  He’s changed since he met her   

None of us know what they are like, if he has changed or if she wears the trousers. All I know is that he is protecting his family from a press that bares some responsiblity for his mother's death. I'm not even a royalist but him and his brother seem like good eggs and helped the monarchy become a bit more relevant to people like me.

See if this article changes your mind a bit.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-double-standards-royal

Maybe he isn't a Royal after all. So many have alluded to doubts about who his father is. Maybe he has found out and is opting out of scrutiny.

Just a theory like.

Harry lost a lot of goodwill since he and Meghan seemed to want a lot of the perks of being Royal, such as trademarking the SussexRoyal brand and updating Frogmore Cottage, whilst not wanting to do any of the engagements. I understand wanting to protect his child but the press really haven’t been bad to him or his brother in that regard. William poses for a few photos at a few events then his children are largely left alone, as I’m sure Harry’s would have been.

They also come across as hypocritical, lecturing the world on reducing our carbon footprint while flying to private parties in private jets. I may be wrong but I can see him getting fed up in the States, doing the rounds as some minor celebrity 

As I said to Daly, read the buzzfeed article and then you may understand that it is a media led contrivance, determined to bully and control a young couple. They're not perfect but some of the crap spewing from the likes of Mrs Gove is disgraceful. 

Disappointed in the press... You'd think with their combined influence they could chase every last one of the parasitic royals out the country and be rid of the ****ers for good.

Harry and Meghan were the best of a horribly rotten bunch.

Viva la revolucion.