Sign in to follow this  
Mike Walkers Hat

Upper Tier Muppet

Did anyone else have the displeasure of being near the utter bell in the upper tier on Wednesday night?

Effing and jeffing about not being told what to do when asked to sit down then starting on people who pointed out that there were young kids behind him who couldn't see. 

@HertsCanary93

"A superb win and performance, I felt they left everything on the pitch. Set piece was disappointing to concede, but we really grew into the game and created a number of decent chances. 

I was really disappointed to have my experience of the game ruined by a 'fan' sat behind me who moaned the whole game, told kids to shut up for showing support, repeatedly shouted at how boring the game was and how we 'were so **** he didn't care if we won or lost' . To top it off, he said the first half was the worst he's ever seen us play.

In the unlikely event he reads this, Row 24, seat 555 - never come to a Norwich game again."

Edited yesterday at 00:06 by HertsCanary93

Could it have been the same bloke?

1 hour ago, Mike Walkers Hat said:

Did anyone else have the displeasure of being near the utter bell in the upper tier on Wednesday night?

Effing and jeffing about not being told what to do when asked to sit down then starting on people who pointed out that there were young kids behind him who couldn't see. 

I was just across from him and he was a complete ****. He spent so long moaning at those behind him “I’ll do what I want to do, you do what you want to do” it was obviously more important to rant than actually watch the game. Stewards got him to sit down for about 5 mins when everyone stood up again anyway. 

Other than him was a really good atmosphere up in the gods, good to meet some fans I didn’t know and get their opinion on the club

47 minutes ago, not a clue said:

Block 117 lower tier row 22 brilliant😃

Good atmosphere, no moaning, enjoyed my second visit better than the first👍

1 hour ago, not a clue said:

Block 117 lower tier row 22 brilliant😃

Block 117 Lower Tier Row 12. As I said on another thread one of the worst views I have ever had at a match. Everybody standing which meant once the ball was played up to the other half on the left you could not see anything. Watched the shoot out on the TV screens. I had a decent tall chap in front of me but because of the seats, the general idea of which is to sit on them, it limits your attempts to move yourself a bit for a better view. Never mind, what a great feeling to leave the M25 behind you and come up the A11 and return to the real world of East Anglia. For a moment I thought I had been on a mini break to Afghanistan !!!

Yeah, well last time we were lower and the view is not so good especially with everyone standing, but high up all good👍

Is this the once a seasoners moaning about the away fans standing?

Edited by CDMullins
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Is this directed at me?

Block 113, Row 17, Seat 370. I was sat in the last seat before the gap to the Spurs fans. It was amusing to see the stewards constantly telling the home fans to sit down, even when they were attacking, while not telling us to sit down at any point in the game.

5 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Thanks CD. Have been attending quite regularly since Sept 1947. Been a season ticket holder for some time. Have had much better views from the wooden sleepers at the River End.

Did anyone have a seat behind the screen (so giving a limited view?)

At the end of the game I left by that exit and couldn't believe the screen was, effectively blocking part of the pitch.

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Block 113, Row 17, Seat 370. I was sat in the last seat before the gap to the Spurs fans. It was amusing to see the stewards constantly telling the home fans to sit down, even when they were attacking, while not telling us to sit down at any point in the game.

You were just a few rows behind us. We had a blonde haired male spurs fan on the segregation line continually gesticulating and getting angry. It was quite funny in the end. He was however constantly being wound up by a few city fans which was amusing. Further down on their side was a complete half wit adult wearing a bobble hat who before the game had even starting was shouting and gesticulating angrily towards our lot. He even had kids near him, what a prat.

How we laughed when they missed their 4th penalty.

Quiet bunch though.

5 hours ago, Mike Walkers Hat said:

He used to be landlord of a “tavern “ in our fair city. Him and his cronies were playing the “hard men “ 😬😂.  in the end there was quite a bit of sarcastic banter flying his way which eventually found its way into his brain. He sat down which was a wise move because stewards near me were going to hook him out.
Must be careful next time I go out for a takeaway.🍜🚗🚑🤭😉

10 hours ago, Block Y Seat 176 said:

He used to be landlord of a “tavern “ in our fair city.

if you are talking about one that is currently boarded up i think i know who you mean.