Making Plans

So tonights game, Derby or Manure?

Not that bothered to be honest.

We have nothing to fear from either and we can beat both of them.

Will make for interesting watching tonight though.

2 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Not that bothered to be honest.

We have nothing to fear from either and we can beat both of them.

Will make for interesting watching tonight though.

Derby for me.  Cos that means man u are out , I dislike them rather deeply......and  the non manchester connected  supporters too.

Would definitely prefer Derby. United have already beaten us comprehensively twice this season, so Derby give us a much, much better chance of getting to Wembley.

• Like 1

Derby, Derby every time.

They are Champioship and be much easier to deal with than Man.U.

Manure might not be at their best just now but they have world class players who can have moments of brilliance. Derby are Chumps plodders who we should run rings around. If they win tonight they will likely have fluked it.They can only do that once.

No case M'Lud, imo

Derby.  We’ve not really shown up twice v Man U this season and while it would be nice to beat them, Derby ought to be a better bet if we’re to get up the s-f.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Why were they a poor Spurs side? Last I saw they were 5 points off top 4, still in the champions league and until we beat them still in the fa cup. 

I'm not really fussed if it's Derby or Man U. We have home advantage at last. And it's the cup🏆🙃

Derby obviously. 

As much as we've done well against top sides, Man Utd have give us two proper batterings.

However we'd play them after a couple of crunch Premier League games (Man City and Spurs) whereby at which point the Europa may be their best chance of getting Champions League football next season, and our quarter would be after their 2nd leg. 

It`s going to be a  spaff fest over Rooney from all the pundits and commentators isn`t it?

Anyway, hope it`s Derby but cannot see it with their rather bland set of players

Derby please. United are one of the only teams I can think of this season that have comfortably outplayed us twice, not that, that matters in the cup but Derby gives us a great chance of reaching the semis 

Edited by JF

Derby, as the fans with have a bit of travel to do. Whereas the Man U fans only have a short journey from around London

I'm oddly relieved it isnt Derby....I'd have been sick with nerves this next fortnight knowing that only a mid table championship side stood between us and a trip to Wembley and in the back of my mind could envisage us messing that up , akin to the Leicester (h) FA Cup defeat of a few seasons ago.

I dont suppose we'll find a way past Man Utd...but a defeat wouldnt hurt quite so much.

9 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I'm oddly relieved it isnt Derby....I'd have been sick with nerves this next fortnight knowing that only a mid table championship side stood between us and a trip to Wembley and in the back of my mind could envisage us messing that up , akin to the Leicester (h) FA Cup defeat of a few seasons ago.

I dont suppose we'll find a way past Man Utd...but a defeat wouldnt hurt quite so much.

That’s the spirit! 😆