Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

6th Round Tickets.

If all season ticket holders claim their seats and Derby or Man Utd take the full entitlement under FA Cup rules ( 4,000 as far as Carrow Rd is concerned ) there will be less than 1,000 casual seats up for grabs so social media will be awash with begging posts without doubt over the next couple of weeks.

That sounds fair enough as a casual. Will they take the McNally approach and go for the £30 a ticket or reward the 9,000 and stick at around £20.

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That sounds fair enough as a casual. Will they take the McNally approach and go for the £30 a ticket or reward the 9,000 and stick at around £20.

Got to be £30 surely ? 90 minutes from a Wembley appearance and and the bonus of a chance to put a few quid in the coffers.

Edited by TIL 1010

Yes your probably right, it’s a quarter final against the biggest team in English football.That Spurs game was an inferior competition and an earlier round.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Got to be £30 surely ?

Assuming it's Manchester United, which isn't a foregone conclusion, then £30 is likely to be the bottom end. Having said that, we only get 40% of the gate so that reduces the margin significantly. 

Prize for winning the quarter final is £700k.

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

Assuming it's Manchester United, which isn't a foregone conclusion, then £30 is likely to be the bottom end. Having said that, we only get 40% of the gate so that reduces the margin significantly. 

All helps towards a new City Stand. 😜

The Carra is not big enough any more...City Stand or Main stand , we need more seats...obviously!!! Whatever league we're in , the fans are loyal and will be filling the ground! ...Unlike you know who...

Al ties 3.00 pm kick off on 21st March according to BBC expect this to change.  Surely home members must be given priority for tickets.

With a home league game the weekend before, I'd imagine quite a few exiled fans (like myself) with watch the cup game on the TV.  Just need to hope it's a BBC pick and not BT Sport!

An FA Cup qtr final vs Man Utd would surely have broken our attendance record (42k ?) ...had we had the stadium to accomodate it.

I wonder how many what sized ground we would need to satisy total demand for this including away fan allocation??

1 hour ago, pete said:

Al ties 3.00 pm kick off on 21st March according to BBC expect this to change.  Surely home members must be given priority for tickets.

All 4 ties will be live on TV, so these times / dates will change for sure.  If Man U win, the game will definitely be on Sunday 22nd or Monday 23rd as they have a Europa League game on the Thursday before.  Sunday 22nd is Mother's Day... just saying...

8 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Does anybody know when they go on sale to season ticket holders?

I'd imagine they're waiting to know who we're playing first and when! Just kidding...

I expect they'll go on sale as soon as we know when it'll be played i.e. tomorrow/Saturday and be on sale until Tue/Wed next week for ST holders. Don't forget a big chunk of tickets in the South stand will be going to Derby/Man U - they'll have up to 4,000 I imagine.

Edited by Woodman

2 hours ago, Matt Juler said:

With a home league game the weekend before, I'd imagine quite a few exiled fans (like myself) with watch the cup game on the TV.  Just need to hope it's a BBC pick and not BT Sport!

I would expect BT Sport will be showing it in a few local hosteries even if their beloved Man Utd get knocked out by Derby

3 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

An FA Cup qtr final vs Man Utd would surely have broken our attendance record (42k ?) ...had we had the stadium to accomodate it.

I wonder how many what sized ground we would need to satisy total demand for this including away fan allocation??

Many years ago someone in the ticket office told me that we could have sold 60,000 tickets for the game in League 1 against Leeds. 

We could sell out a 50,000 stadium in the Premier League against Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal. West Ham would be close. 

In the Championship it's a very different story 

Just double checked my auto pay cup ticket option is up to date😀

all ok

still dubiuos that these games will take place however.

31 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Just double checked my auto pay cup ticket option is up to date😀

all ok

still dubiuos that these games will take place however.

is that the media scaremongering

6 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Even more lucrative because you are then guaranteed another 900k even if you lose the SF

15 minutes ago, city4eva said:

is that the media scaremongering

No its the government working on the advice of scientists. As they have in Italy and elsewhere. 

Idiot. 

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It would be sad if it’s behind closed doors...

Even that is unlikely.

22 minutes ago, Nono said:

No its the government working on the advice of scientists. As they have in Italy and elsewhere. 

Idiot. 

I get the first line of your post it was constructive but no need for the other comment. then again looking at your other posts it seems  like you have issues

Edited by city4eva

5 hours ago, pete said:

Matches are scheduled to be played over the weekend 20/23 March. I imagine BTTV would have as much say in when matches are to be played. I certainly doubt city match will be 21st or a 3pm KO.

5 hours ago, pete said:

I suspect that will be the case. 

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

If all season ticket holders claim their seats and Derby or Man Utd take the full entitlement under FA Cup rules ( 4,000 as far as Carrow Rd is concerned ) there will be less than 1,000 casual seats up for grabs so social media will be awash with begging posts without doubt over the next couple of weeks.

Yarmuff Reds are gonna be disappointed......

16 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

With an extended allocation how many more sections will the away fans take up?

I'm 12 seats to the right of the halfway line in Block K of the Jarrold and I always get turfed out when the away team take their full allocation.