Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

Norwich 3 - Self entitled supporters/the referee/kn0bs on the seg line 2

Thanks to all of you. From someone who could not be there, but was fortunate to watch the game remotely, you looked and sounded terrific! 

Edited by Surfer

Yep well done everyone who made it there.

it was frustrating that the penalties were at the end of the pitch with only spurs fans but credit especially to some of our younger players for their cool finishing and TK of course.

it was just amazing on TV to see our players going to celebrate in front of an entire corner of the stadium which was solid Norwich.

I'm wondering if we had more away fans tonight than the entire crowd at some L1pswich games this season?

4 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

I'm wondering if we had more away fans tonight than the entire crowd at some L1pswich games this season?

Haha that could well be true!!! It was amazing to see the turnout... it felt like going to a final sometimes, with the setting and the amount of yellow and green! reminded me why I am such a passionate supporter of this club!

You fans deserve to be men of the match singing all night and without you the team might not have won. Well done

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

You fans deserve to be men of the match singing all night and without you the team might not have won. Well done

I watched on tv and I mentioned that I couldn't hear much singing or chanting from the supporters.

That means my wife is right.I am deaf

I have no voice today. Started work at 7 and starting to flag now! 

Great game, great result! Well done lads. I thought the atmosphere was pretty good. Nice stadium. Loved how it was all yellow inside! 

The ref was **** and all the spurs fans, well they're spurs fans, need I say more?