Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 31

265761401_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.7494ac7fd99907558c925e003fecb1d1.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

Last weekend was brilliant with wins and donations taking our presentation pot past £3,000. But it wasn’t more important. Because on Rays Funds you PUPs making the picks and generally taking part in our threads is what’s important. I say that because the only reason this community raises so much money is because we’re here doing what we do. Every pick and every bit of banter between us keeps our community active which results in raising so much money for our DS boys and girls. Not sure that made sense but I know what I mean 🙃

This week it’s GMF’s @GMF turn to pick the final six results. GMF, who’s been part of our team practically from the start, has had three previous wins when selecting the final six so we’re in very safe hands but we will still need your very best picks from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We have NFN FC @NFN FC making the final selections for our game against Sheffield United.NFN was another who joined us last month. I love when we get new PUPs on our team. They are the insurance for the future and thanks to PUPanon these Norwich match picks allow the new PUPs to be more involved quicker. NFN has already proved he will be a great asset to our team so let’s help him with some great choices for the match. NFN, you have a tenner to spend split between the PUPs picks and your own. Don’t forget we also have PUPanon’s insurance of £2 Norwich lose and £1 draw as well. If you’re unsure of anything just ask me or on the thread where all the PUPs will be more than happy to help.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Just a reminder that, as we do every year, we are going to honour Chellecity’s memory with the picks for the Southampton game on 14th March. PUPs who want to take part can send a fiver to me in one of the usual ways and make an extra selection for the game on that week’s thread. With any returns from these £5 bets split 50/50 between SarcomaUK and our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of our totals. Ian (Hissing Sid) will be making the picks for this game with any wins going to our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of totals. Anyone who’d prefer to send a fiver without having a bet is quite welcome. That will then be split between Sarcoma UK and our pot also being recorded in Chelle’s total.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to GMF and NFN FC. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and James, the thread is yours....🙃.......

2145184464_LeagueWinners-page-001.thumb.jpg.1db46c2dee3e7f5d752fc874fd9b9906.jpg

1588407153_Rayssignature-01mar20.thumb.jpg.e44253abcb5bf115e8da744382a300f5.jpg

1834251642_Signaturetotals-02mar20.jpg.f9511630b6796a67ce5526e604768af2.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Good Evening to the ever successful Pups out there and welcome NFN FC to this picking lark. Its more stressful choosing than you'd imagine

For GMF & the Top 6 - German Regionalliga North - Lubeck v Hannoverscher SC - Home Win
For NFN FC & the Norwich bet - Norwich to score a penalty!

Good luck Norwich for tonight!

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck obviously to GMF&NFNFC also all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for LIVERPOOL v Bournemouth.

For the Norwich game Draw H/T Sheff Utd F/T.

Met a Plymouth fan on the train home last night, very nice chap and complimentary of our club so I will back Plymouth in my pick and go for the following

Plymouth v Macclesfield - Home Win

For the Norwich bet I will go with BTTS. 

Afternoon PUPs. Celtic to beat St. Mirren for Gary's spreadsheet please :classic_smile:.

For City's game I fear the fatigue of last nights gruelling cup tie will be too much against a physical Sheff Utd side. So home win with Fleck scoring double for NFN.

Good luck all.

An offering from the Premier League from me this week...

Wolves v Brighton - Home Win

For the match bet, a score draw.

Best of luck GMF, NFN FC, and all you PUPs

For GMF I'm expecting Barcelona to get back to winning ways this weekend...

Barcelona          v          Real Sociedad          Home Win

And for NFN FC I'm going to suggest a goal for the Lord Mayor...

Kenny McLean to score anytime.

For GMF’s consideration 

Alloa v INVERNESS - AWAY WIN

For NFN

Max Aarons to be carded

good luck all

Leedscanary

Well I am very excited and honoured to be picking this week 😄 

My selection for GMF is a little spicy

Dijon TO WIN

Toulouse TO LOSE

Good luck to everyone! Especially to our lads! Let's keep the momentum up. 

OTBC

• Like 1

Hello PUPS , still suffering from last nights celebrations .

GMF , I’m going to suggest League two leaders Swindon . So Swindon v Forrest Green Home Win . 
NFN FC , tough one to predict this one , I’ll say Emi anytime scorer .

Very best of luck to you both and all PUPS .

Northampton to beat Mansfield for me. 

for the Norwich game I would suggest Grant Hanley to score from a corner. 

very best of luck. 

Hi all, I am suggesting a home win for Crewe v Stevenage in div1.

For the City bet, 0-1 with Cantwell to score.

Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck to GMF & NFN.

OTBC

Top v bottom of League Two in Scotland...

Cove Rangers v Brechin........Home win.

For our game...

City to win 2-1.

Good luck GMF & NFN.

Not sure quite where this week has gone - it’s Friday already!

Belated thank you, Nutty, for the introduction and really hoping to add some more monies to the PUP’s pot.

Will be back this evening with my six picks - in the meantime, my selection is Southampton vs Newcastle - home win. 

My pick this week is Coventry to pile on the misery, Ipswich look absolutely poor at the minute:

Ipswich V COVENTRY - Away win

For the Norwich game, how about Sheffield United to MISS a penalty :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Liverpool would be my suggestion

For Norwich Cantwell to score anytime

Good Luck pups

The Czech FNL.

Zbrojovka Brno to win at home against Banik Sokolov.

Zbrojovka Brno, third and still in with a good chance of taking the one automatic promotion place, have a 6-2-0 and 21/6 home record. Banik Sokolov, 16th and bottom, have a 0-1-7 and 5/21 away record. This is the first game back for both teams after the winter break, but they have been playing friendlies.

The odds are about 1/5.

---

For the NCFC bet I suggest McLean as an anytime goalscorer, at 9/1.

Good luck to all!

Good luck all, especially GMF and NFN FC.

Palace to draw with Watford.

I don't think I've got a Norwich result right yet this year so I hope Sheff U to win 3-1 is true to form.

Wigan home win to Luton my punt.

As for city krul to be carded for ****housery..

Hi pups

this week my pick will be WOLVES v Brighton HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet 0-1 cantwell to score

good luck to all

Here's to a fantastic, profitable finish to an amazing week pickers/

Plymouth to win please and whilst on the crest of a wave, I'll go for a 1-0 win for us

Evening everyone and Good Luck to my fellow Trust compadre GMF and NFN FC.

MMMK - FLEETWOOD -v- Blackpool HOME WIN

MM - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Augsburg HOME WIN

For the match bet, Mayor Kenny to score another goal.

All the best 💛💚

Good evening all! I'm putting my selection in a little early as it's almost beer o'clock. 

For the game I can only go positive as it is not in my nature to be a negative ninny. However, I do like to take a few risks! 

£2 BTTS 

£2 Norwich win

£1 2-1 Norwich win

£1 1-0 Norwich win

£1 Hanley anytime scorer

£1 McLean anytime scorer

£1 Both keepers booked (Molly, this is completely left field and right up my street) 

£1 (Bet365 Betbuilder) Norwich win + over 2 goals both teams combined + Pukki anytime goalscorer

• Thanks 1