Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Away pubs near White Hart Lane

Rather you than me stepping foot in Tottenham. The Elmhurst on Lordship Lane is usually the designated away fans pub. Also Haringey Irish Centre on Pretoria Road being another. Hope we spank the yids tonight.

I am going to have a drink in the ground. The pubs are awful, and they do Beavertown beer and have a great selection of tucker in the stadium.

6 minutes ago, dj11 said:

I am going to have a drink in the ground. The pubs are awful, and they do Beavertown beer and have a great selection of tucker in the stadium.

As above. Their new ground has got good places to go now

I imagine anywhere near Liverpool St station will be an away pub this evening...

As above, don’t bother with Tottenham itself but apparently the ground is open from 2 hours before KO

Was told recently by a mate who went To the recent league game there that bar in the away end is a bit pants . Really slow service and no Beavertown? 

5 minutes ago, Ashwood said:

Was told recently by a mate who went To the recent league game there that bar in the away end is a bit pants . Really slow service and no Beavertown? 

True it was but if like me you're one of the 6000 in the home seats I'm hoping it's better today

18 minutes ago, Ashwood said:

If that's true I'm boycotting Beavertown

For the league game we ended in a cracking little Turkish pub/cafe;

Brown Efes Draft and a Chicken Gyro.

• Like 1