TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Three.

"Your ground holds more than our population" says the Fleetwood blogger.

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 2

I especially love the “Where big clubs finish in their first season in L1” thread.

Edited by Surfer

"Anyone would think they won the f.ckin thing with those celebrations. Still won't win it."

It's just turned into churlish,childish, jealousy now.(thread FFS.)

The gap is so wide that they have nothing left in response  ..... except to mention their history on a daily basis.

If they lose to Coventry on Saturday then I'm betting that the "actual" supporters present for the next home game will be less than the 9,000 we took last night.Many season ticket holders won't bother but will be counted. There are just 12, 000 of them in any case. 

What a fascinating season this is turning out to be.

Btw. What an impact the much maligned Kenny Mclean had when he came on last night. I am one who do not feel he is quite good enough to be a PL regular... but he does have those moments.

Kenny McL is our new Bradley J. Not really good enough for the PL but he has his wow moments and never lets you down. You don’t know what you’re missing until he is not there. 

Oh dear.  0-1 Coventry. Still, two shots on target in the first half. 

Down to 10th as it stands and looking up at Doncaster Rovers, Oxford United, Wycombe Wanders, and Fleetwood Town. 

49 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Oh dear.  0-1 Coventry. Still, two shots on target in the first half. 

Down to 10th as it stands and looking up at the likes of Doncaster Rovers, Oxford United, Wycombe Wanders, and Fleetwood Town. 

Corrected it for you in line with their arrogant predictions earlier this season.