TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Two.

10 minutes ago, ricardo said:

The Samaritans will have a busy time in Suffolk tonight.

Whereas usually...

Oh, and tonight's attendance is 15,678. Wonder how many will show up on Saturday for their 'Grade A' glamour match with table-topping Coventry?

I would like to have a peek at TWTD but I think  its bad manners to intrude on private grief.

1 hour ago, K Lo said:

Any other former Norwich players in the Fleetwood squad ?

Mark Robins visits with Coventry this Saturday. That'll be fun !

Thorvaldsson's on the pitch for Fleetwood now. On loan from Norwich !

Edited by K Lo
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I would like to have a peek at TWTD but I think  its bad manners to intrude on private grief.

It's absolutely fine. Go on, you know you want to. I have, in fact I can feel a post coming on🙄

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

It's absolutely fine. Go on, you know you want to. I have, in fact I can feel a post coming on🙄

In the end I couldn't resist and spotted this gem.

THAT WAS FECKIN DREADFUL! on 21:25 - Mar 3 with 165 views backwaywhen

That first half had the atmosphere and feel of a Suffolk premier cup final about , can only improve in second , but I will never know as I left at half time ...... club is Fuc£Ed.
0.gif
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

Evans !! Oh,not only do you have the irony of one of our ex-loan players scoring but...............it's the same name as their millionaire benefactor and saviour 😂

Good point!

"It's an own goal by Evans..."

...on top of appointing Keane, Hurst, Lambert, extending Lambert for 5 years, etc., etc.

Oh dear. Well I am sure that Saturday will be better - show those Sky Blue what a real Blues team can do. 

The half-time whistle was greeted by more boos after a woeful first period from the much-changed Blues. Town, looking utterly bereft of confidence and dynamism, had struggled to get hold of the ball throughout the half with Fleetwood dominating possession although to little effect until their goal five minutes before the break.

Now 6 points behind 6th place and everyone around them has games in hand. And Saturday is Coventry 😉 

L1.jpg

Edited by Surfer

2 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Jobsworth is busy.

image.png.3616cb8ad40192c898c7f0e3de76d292.png

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh😂

When Lambert went to them, there was a buzz because he was seen to be a cut above, Prem-level.

Anyone that thinks Neil Warnock is coming out of his comfy Sky gig to get involved with a tailspinning toxic L1 club like them....

6 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Oh dear. Well I am sure that Saturday will be better - show those Sky Blue what a real Blues team can do. 

The half-time whistle was greeted by more boos after a woeful first period from the much-changed Blues. Town, looking utterly bereft of confidence and dynamism, had struggled to get hold of the ball throughout the half with Fleetwood dominating possession although to little effect until their goal five minutes before the break.

Now 6 points behind 6th place and everyone around them has games in hand. And Saturday is Coventry 😉 

L1.jpg

Wow, I hadn't realised that with the games in hand they could actually be as low as 12th! It really is shocking how bad they have become...

If Lambert doesn't get them out of this mess can't see him getting a job in a higher league. Can't be many who've managed in the PL that have ended up managing in League 1several years later.

They appear somewhat bitter tonight.

One of them even thinks they won the premier league trophy.

Take a look at their next manager wishlist thread. Bless, they still haven't realised they're now a toxic, impoverished division 3 club. Chris Hughton? Aitor Karanka? 😄  Even Karl Robinson and Mark Robins wouldn't swap their gig with the Portman Road. You just know their next manager will be Steve Evans and I can't wait to see the fallout from that one. 

3 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Take a look at their next manager wishlist thread. Bless, they still haven't realised they're now a toxic, impoverished division 3 club. Chris Hughton? Aitor Karanka? 😄  Even Karl Robinson and Mark Robins wouldn't swap their gig with the Portman Road. You just know their next manager will be Steve Evans and I can't wait to see the fallout from that one. 

He's in work and I can't see them stumping up compensation for anyone. Good shout though; if he were unemployed, he'd have been absolutely nailed on.