TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Two.

I'm going to put my head up from under the water and say I'm a blue, we are in a dreadful state, there is no stability and little sign of improvement, yes, we have our history but it's time that many moved on from it as its the present that is important, for what it's worth there is little chance of us making the play offs and I still have a horrible thought that you might stay up, even if you do go down at least you have the stability to come back! Also unlike most of our fans I never wanted big mick out, bloke performed miracles with the budget he had! 

42 minutes ago, Darren Dorling said:

I'm going to put my head up from under the water and say I'm a blue, we are in a dreadful state, there is no stability and little sign of improvement, yes, we have our history but it's time that many moved on from it as its the present that is important, for what it's worth there is little chance of us making the play offs and I still have a horrible thought that you might stay up, even if you do go down at least you have the stability to come back! Also unlike most of our fans I never wanted big mick out, bloke performed miracles with the budget he had! 

Agree with you about McCarthy, you were never that great to watch under him but he made the unit greater than the sum of its parts.

However, because you're an Ipswich fan on a Norwich forum, I'm afraid I have to illustrate your point with the following video:

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Agree with you about McCarthy, you were never that great to watch under him but he made the unit greater than the sum of its parts.

However, because you're an Ipswich fan on a Norwich forum, I'm afraid I have to illustrate your point with the following video:

He enjoyed sticking that knife in them. You would though.

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

He enjoyed sticking that knife in them. You would though.

He gave another great  quote on their relegation, something like " I hope they enjoy their sexy football......in league one"

• Like 1

One of those images you will always remember is him coming part way onto the pitch when Ips"*** scored their goal on the 89th minute and mouthed "F*** ***" to the away fans. Loved that.

Of course Klose had his party piece to come. Pure comedy gold. We got two for the price of one you might say.

• Like 2

I am really miffed. Ipswich are hosting Fleetwood tonight and all I can get on ESPN+ is Chelsea v Liverpool, WBA v Newcastle or Reading v Sheff Utd in the FA Cup. Don't they realize how important tonight is, and the quality of football that will be on display? 

Massive game for them in the context of this season.

And writing this just makes me realise what I'm saying! ....I mean, a home game against Fleetwood. But, it's a chance to go to 8th.

7 minutes in and Lpsw1ch already 1 point closer to the teams above them. 

Any other former Norwich players in the Fleetwood squad ?

Mark Robins visits with Coventry this Saturday. That'll be fun !

If they lose tonight they will need to win 7 out of the last 9 to get 6th place. They play top of the table Coventry on Saturday. 

Their form over the last 7 games puts them in the bottom 4. Genuine relegation candidates next season 

Remember when we all heard that Lambert was taking the Ipswich job? Some people were a bit miffed, most people didn't really care, a couple even suggested he might be a double agent.

Think of everything he's accomplished since he took over! Relegation with a whimper, but playing the PR card to get the 'brilliant' fans on side. Marching them up to the top of League One, slurping up a juicy five-year contract, then sinking like a stone to six points off the playoffs. Will be interested to see if their attendances continue to hover around the 20,000 mark as they drift ever further into obscurity.

Can we all just take a moment to marvel at the genius of Agent Lambert? He could be coming up against Ian Culverhouse in a couple of years.

Ipswich 0-1 King's Lynn... you heard it here first!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Remember when we all heard that Lambert was taking the Ipswich job? Some people were a bit miffed, most people didn't really care, a couple even suggested he might be a double agent.

Think of everything he's accomplished since he took over! Relegation with a whimper, but playing the PR card to get the 'brilliant' fans on side. Marching them up to the top of League One, slurping up a juicy five-year contract, then sinking like a stone to six points off the playoffs. Will be interested to see if their attendances continue to hover around the 20,000 mark as they drift ever further into obscurity.

Can we all just take a moment to marvel at the genius of Agent Lambert? He could be coming up against Ian Culverhouse in a couple of years.

Ipswich 0-1 King's Lynn... you heard it here first!

Even better, just how happy the binners were to get him......oh dear this has worked out well..😂

Lambert's been so bad since he left Norwich I forget what clubs he's been at !
Err, Blackburn, Stoke err, mm. There's one other I think. Villa of course...

Oh yes. Wolves. :classic_laugh:

Evans !! Oh,not only do you have the irony of one of our ex-loan players scoring but...............it's the same name as their millionaire benefactor and saviour 😂

26 minutes ago, ricardo said:

They still haven't had a shot yet.😖😀

First shot on 48 minutes - that's just embarrassing.

They were suggesting they would smash 'the likes of Fleetwood' earlier in the season.

I love how they keep finding new ways to make themselves look ridiculous.