TIL 1010

TWTD Having Yet Another Meltdown Part Two.

Til, can you imagine the meltdown come May if we pull off a miracle stay up and they fail to make the playoffs! Oh that would be fun.

• Like 1

There's a thread called "I really wish Mick McCarthy was still our manager" by a poster called Girthyguy. Waveney possibly? 

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

There's a thread called "I really wish Mick McCarthy was still our manager" by a poster called Girthyguy. Waveney possibly? 

He is Jobsworth Blue using the same avatar as Jobsworth canary on here.

The gulf between our clubs is just starting to sink in (thread called Norwich). 

This thread header is wrong  - Division 4 is next year mate:

" That's it. Another year in this cr4ppy league" 

T" 

Be fair Til. It's got that great big river to flush it all away. Feel sorry for Harwich really. 

43 minutes ago, sonyc said:

The gulf between our clubs is just starting to sink in (thread called Norwich). 

Can't see that one?

I have to say (and I'll probably be drummed out of the Pink Un for this), I do find some of their OT threads interesting. But try and start one here and the forum police pop up insisting it's a football only forum. (Don't say use the non-football section, it's where threads go to die) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Can't see that one?

I have to say (and I'll probably be drummed out of the Pink Un for this), I do find some of their OT threads interesting. But try and start one here and the forum police pop up insisting it's a football only forum. (Don't say use the non-football section, it's where threads go to die) 

It’s on about page 3 of the forum. Some interesting stuff on there

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Can't see that one?

Now on Page 3 Nuff Said. It was on the first page but there are numerous posts on how terrible it all is that have been added in the last hour or so

Edited by sonyc
  • Thanks 1

Apparently we booed the team off a few weeks back? I’ve only missed one home game this season and I don’t remember hearing any boos at any game?

And to think Lambert was given a 5 year contract, when he'd achieved nothing, not so many weeks ago. Running a club as their's is run will continue to go only one way. No wonder there's no money for what's important for the club. Always makes me laugh when I see the publication 'Kings of Anglia', for just short while last century they were, it's all they have now.

1 hour ago, Fiery Zac said:

Apparently we booed the team off a few weeks back? I’ve only missed one home game this season and I don’t remember hearing any boos at any game?

I think it was far more likely the ref being booed - or rather, VAR.

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think it was far more likely the ref being booed - or rather, VAR.

No boos at the team at carra rud as far as I recall. Plenty for the ref as you say

Still remember the £20 notes being waved when Evans and Keane took over.... LOL!

The real hero is not sad man Lambert but Evans... what a job he has done... we should build a statue and plonk it outside Portaloo Road

What do they do in response? Resort to posting about their glorious history (three trophies in the Dark Ages.)

It used to be every day, now it's virtually every posting. Lists of their :heroes abound.

They'd be hard pushed to even make the play-offs with, apparently, the best squad L.1 has ever seen.

Lambert doesn't seem to have a clue.

Neither do I understand the 'Evans Out' calls.For sure complain about their fortunes since he took over, but without his financial input they wouldn't even have a club.Besides there's little to sell. As a club the cupboard is virtually bare.

At least Evans can sell the training ground to recoup some of that debt.

The next home game should be interesting if they fail to win.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Yes, I guess that without Evans, Ipswich could easily be the next Bury.

Not sure if that would be good or bad.

Even though it's Ipswich it would be bad a the collapse of any established football club with half decent support cannot possibly be good for the game.

It could lead to many more and then where would we be? Almost every club in the Championship is in debt or at least loses money. There could well be a domino effect.

Having said that if there is to be another Bury  by matter of course then ITFC would top my list in preference.

Edited by BroadstairsR

They’re even in a dilemma on whether they should support their club any more, in its hour of need...

several loyal ‘fans posting on there bravely giving up already - obviously getting panned by a few as despicable gloryhunters. Many rationalising it saying they’ve lost interest in football generally as it’s changed so much. (Hmmm, basically they can’t win anything any more.. right analysis, wrong conclusion anyone?)

Even their Barclay End Projekt equivalent (& apologies to Prokejt people for this offensive comparison) aren’t sure if they get behind their team any more https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/476343/blue-action-haven’t-done-anything-for-a-while./#3

To be fair that group is compromised, by all accounts shooting their bolt in wholeheartedly & vocally getting behind what binners now call PRP (PR Paul) ... when it all sounded so rosy - despite all the available evidence - after he relegated them.

Reading through this anguish you even almost start feeling sorry for them - there but for the grace of Delia - as many are finally realising the glaringly obvious timebomby-type problems which have regularly been pointed out on here since their faceless tout stepped in.

BUT then there’s always some  timely reminder of their deeply appalling and hilarious ‘superiority complex’, even now, which helps set the world straight again

33 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

Tuesday should be entertaining on the touchline Lambert one side Barton the other.

Alas Barton will be serving the second & final match of his recent touchline ban

34 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

Tuesday should be entertaining on the touchline Lambert one side Barton the other.

And Robins on Saturday

• Thanks 1