Darth Vadis

Ipswich Town always providing a good source of entertainment

What a tool, how embarrassingĀ šŸ¤£.

Wearing his shirt in the away end of a team who plays in blue with his coat undone about 2 inches, you're hard.

There is a great clip of the Barclay going nuts at around 9.42.

Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Is there honestly anything else they canā€™t f@&Ā£ up at this point?

Ā 

absolute joke of a club and a fanbase. Go out of business, please.

Ā 

why would he put a sticker of Paul Lambert getting removed from the dugout up in the away end? That goes down as an All time iconic Norwich moment for me. The look on his face, the Farke wink! Amazing!

Edited by The Real Buh

I'm neverĀ sure with that guy if it's all some clever parody or he's just a bit thick. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Just now, Peanuts said:

I'm neverĀ sure with that guy if it's all some clever parody or he's just a bit thick. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Iā€™ve met his mum, trust me, heā€™s thick

• Like 1

How to depress yourself further as an Ipswich fan who hasn't seen your team beat Norwich in 11 years?

Tag along with 3rd place Leicester and see us beat them instead. OK.

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

why would he put a sticker of Paul Lambert getting removed from the dugout up in the away end? That goes down as an All time iconic Norwich moment for me. The look on his face, the Farke wink! Amazing!

At the time that was quite a big moment for them, turning our 'best ever manager' over to their side and showing passhun in the derby. You'll never convince an Ipswich fan that it isn't important if it's over a year in the past.

Personally my focus is on this season- by my reckoning they can't afford to drop more than 18 points in order to scrape the playoffs, and it's a wonderful distraction to count down every one of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Canā€™tĀ be bothered to watch the whole video but does he have a false right hand?

I donā€™t know about the hand but Iā€™d definitely question the head

Quite a good video to be fair, loved the young lad. Sad for Ipswich fans but ifĀ you want to watch goodĀ football you have to venture into Norfolk.Ā 

Maybe thereā€™s something to this, our record against the scum is so good maybe we should pack out some scum fans in the away section every week to fool the players into thinking itā€™s a derby game...

This is the clown who made a video of his teamā€™sĀ 3-0 demolition at Carrow Rd last season then claimed Ipswich were the better team but toĀ be fair he did downplay that later.

Made another one wheelingĀ out his Mum and Dad. Might have been better if he hadnā€™tĀ šŸ˜€

I've come across this idiotsĀ so-called blogs before.

They are semi-literate. Awful.

He's a grown man with a child's mind.

Ā 

He has the journey back to shoiteville to enjoy recalling their magnificent history as thinking about the reality of his tatty little club is probably beyond him.Ā 
One thing about his visit to CR is he has had the chance to see what a full stadium looks like.

3 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Personally my focus is on this season- by my reckoning they can't afford to drop more than 18 points in order to scrape the playoffs, and it's a wonderful distraction to count down every one of them.

3 down, 15 to goĀ šŸ˜

Fleetwood and Coventry to come this week

If they don't go up this year (and that is looking increasingly improbable) they could be facing a much harder division next year.Ā 

Look who is in the Championship relegation zone. Wigan, Barnsley and Luton have been picking up points recently and Hull are in free fall. So it's just possible Middlesbrough, Stoke AND Hull could beĀ in League 1.Ā 

Ā 

Ipswich.jpg

Edited by Surfer

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Five points plus GD from 6th, nine points plus GD from second

Based on the ham-fisted calculations I did on another thread, they needed to take 38 points out of 39 remainingĀ to hit the generally-accepted threshold of 90 for automatics.

Top 2 is finished for them now.

I thought before the season they might finish about 10th. So, they seem to be meeting my expectations. Lambert though has exceeded. What a shocking job he is doing. Honestly, why they gave him a 5 year extension is incredible. Even one or two possibly to provide continuity. But 5?!!!! Which boards back their managers like that these days?Ā