Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

My fears and worries for Todd Cantwell

TG or TC? Hmmm... Very interesting things happen when you add a right angle to the bottom of the letter C

La Grenouille is a lovely restaurant in Tangiers.

And talking of resistance symbols, Todd is one of Norfolk resistance to the metropolitan ambushing of proper football.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2020 at 18:19, The Real Buh said:

You know what you did. Educate yourself on the journey of pepe the frog and don’t quote an article from 2017 at me and call me “Far right” 

politics is for idiots like you. I don’t dabble.

I suggest you watch the Netflix documentary from February 2020. The person who made the original meme killed it off because it had become used by the far right. I would not use it but each to their own. 

3 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I suggest you watch the Netflix documentary from February 2020. The person who made the original meme killed it off because it had become used by the far right. I would not use it but each to their own. 

You obviously didn’t watch closely enough. Pepe is a symbol that was co-opted by the far right and then reclaimed. The swastika is a Buddhist symbol. Symbols change meanings. Pepe is just a descriptive meme to express emotion. You should also take a closer look at the “anti-defamation league” who labelled him far right in the first place. Shady as all hell. It also has a lot to do with Hillary Clinton being desperate during the 2016 presidential campaign and literally losing to Donald Trump, that’s how useless she is

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/19/world/asia/hong-kong-protest-pepe-frog.html

here’s an article about the hing Kong protestors using Pepe the frog, are they far right? It’s a dynamic symbol That is co-opted for political means and then reclaimed by the Center ground and also a bit of a trap. It’s proof of how far we’ve fallen, especially on the internet. People are offended by cartoon frogs.

24 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

People are offended by cartoon frogs.

I'm offended by Freddo on a regular basis.

What was once a stalwart of the 15p band of affordable sweeties has become a 40p hunk 'o choco.

Shameful inflation.

6 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

I'm offended by Freddo on a regular basis.

What was once a stalwart of the 15p band of affordable sweeties has become a 40p hunk 'o choco.

Shameful inflation.

Saw one for a quid once

outrageous

ABDD6D87-BC79-40F7-8169-919A0E8F016F.jpeg

• Haha 1