Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

My fears and worries for Todd Cantwell

Hello Everybody,

First of all I'd like to apologise that i havent been around much to provide you with the content and news regarding the club so many of you desire and PM me requesting - the move from Dussindale to Saxlingham nethergate really took it toll, especially after we discovered the foundations to the garden room to be sub-par, thus inducing subsidence. That and the transition from head scout to registered football intermediary has taken up large swathes of my personal time and I havent been able to commit to passing my knowledge and content onto you guys regularly enough.

Second of all I feel compelled to Express my concerns for Todd Cantwell. My sources inside the club state that he is living a double life as a 'drill-rapper' & 'trapper', freaquently skipping training to travel down to London to appear in music videos and partake in other less wholesome activities; all under the cover of a balaclava. Tell tale signs suggest this to be true, if you listen to this interview with Jamal Lewis Todd has a distinct London accent, this is despite him spending all his youth in Dereham.

https://youtu.be/WQRBASyYTV4

More evidence points to his indoctrination here, where he communicates with his associates in a distinct Hackney drawl.

https://youtu.be/9GySZzz_FwA

I am going to approach the board with my concerns- if anyone wishes me to raise any issues with regards to the subject please dont hesitate to respond in the thread. I always follow strict GDPR guidelines and will treat your enquires with the utmost care and confidence.

Best,

TG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

How's the Qashqai?

I have since traded the Qashqai in - but great car, great car.

I'm now running a Dacia Duster Ambiance Prime, which has exceeded all expectations. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, True Grit said:

I have since traded the Qashqai in - but great car, great car.

I'm now running a Dacia Duster Ambiance Prime, which has exceeded all expectations. 

Best family SUV for under £20k 👍

I, for one, have missed the vital insight into top level scouting and ITK information that only True Grit can provide us with.

• Haha 1

T. Grit

Can you kindly confirm the premier league/football league precautions and reactions for COVID-19 (known to the layman as “Coronavirus”)?

If you could also kindly confirm your own personal precautions you are making to prevent the spread of the virus and reduce your risk of contracting the disease

Best

Buh.

Supplementary - in your response can you kindly ensure you adhere strictly to GDPR regulations 

1902CF23-637D-425B-A425-FF41BFC465B0.jpeg

Edited by The Real Buh

5 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

T. Grit

Can you kindly confirm the premier league/football league precautions and reactions for COVID-19 (known to the layman as “Coronavirus”)?

If you could also kindly confirm your own personal precautions you are making to prevent the spread of the virus and reduce your risk of contracting the disease

Best

Buh.

Supplementary - in your response can you kindly ensure you adhere strictly to GDPR regulations 

1902CF23-637D-425B-A425-FF41BFC465B0.jpeg

Currently in stuck in Riverside car park, Mrs had to go to Hobbycraft - job one is getting back to S-nethergate before nightfall. Will get back to you asap on this.

11 minutes ago, True Grit said:

Currently in stuck in Riverside car park, Mrs had to go to Hobbycraft - job one is getting back to S-nethergate before nightfall. Will get back to you asap on this.

I appreciate the swift response on this one Gritty. Be sure to stop at a drive-thru Costa on the way home for a cappa-choo-choo for you and the life partner.

Kind Regards

B.Uh

747BBE7E-9C0C-4162-8222-65DA596E1E05.jpeg

Todd did far too many fancy flicks last night. I'm a supporter of him but 2 or 3 times he tried to be over elaborate when a simple pass was screaming to be made. That's what's worrying me more than his accent. Good job Worthy is not his boss!

8 hours ago, kirku said:

I, for one, have missed the vital insight into top level scouting and ITK information that only True Grit can provide us with.

Me too. My heart skipped a beat when I saw you were back. Sad news about the garden foundations though. 😢

On 29/02/2020 at 10:39, Midlands Yellow said:

How’s Jez Moxey these days ? Hope your still in contact with the gentleman and if so thank him for the fine work he did here.

His work for the club will never be forgotten. 

17 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

My concern TG is that Cantwell is now trending the Jack Grealish football socks.

It Is concerning - especially as he is likely to have weaponised at least one of his shin-pads by filing it down into a sharp point (I believe the term is 'shank'). I was going to suggest metal detectors be installed at the ground and colney, however on reflection this would be futile due to pads being constructed of composite plastic. A more viable option would be x-ray scanning technology - this would also be a good way of checking that the squad are sticking to a professional diet and not lining their stomachs with haribo pre-match.

• Haha 1

We are all the equal product of our Genes and our experiences.

TG has his finger on the pulse yet again and no doubt agrees that it is high time that the club invests in senior professionals to act as a role model for the youth revolution.  I'm thinking a Cannavaro or a Klinsmann but I'd love to hear it from an inside perspective.

22 hours ago, True Grit said:

Any update on this T.G

Best

B.Uh

32 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Any update on this T.G

Best

B.Uh

It's a very important subject for which I have much advice, however I feel given my current involment with the Cantwell situation (ie to de-mask/remove his balaclava) it serves as a conflict of interest and am reluctant to comment further at this time.

27 minutes ago, True Grit said:

It's a very important subject for which I have much advice, however I feel given my current involment with the Cantwell situation (ie to de-mask/remove his balaclava) it serves as a conflict of interest and am reluctant to comment further at this time.

T.G

If you are in any danger at all of breaching GDPR then walk away immediately. This is a very serious matter and I know you will treat it as such. 

wishing you a peaceful Sunday

Best

B.Uh

2DBBEE68-1FBF-4CF7-A536-780CDF7F88C7.jpeg.8fc0ea8dad4627fabf36305ec1c5dd9a.jpeg

Buh, I hope you don't mind if I ask an awkward question. Are you aware that Pepe the Frog is a white supremacist symbol, and has been for at least the last three years?
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie

You've been posting Pepe images a lot the last few days, and it's a bit grim having his face interrupting discussions about the Canaries. I'm going to assume you aren't intentionally signalling that certain people aren't welcome on this message board, or expressing your solidarity with far-right groups, so please consider what kind of message you're sending when you post a Pepe.

OTBC.

5 minutes ago, My spoon is too big! said:

Buh, I hope you don't mind if I ask an awkward question. Are you aware that Pepe the Frog is a white supremacist symbol, and has been for at least the last three years?
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie

You've been posting Pepe images a lot the last few days, and it's a bit grim having his face interrupting discussions about the Canaries. I'm going to assume you aren't intentionally signalling that certain people aren't welcome on this message board, or expressing your solidarity with far-right groups, so please consider what kind of message you're sending when you post a Pepe.

OTBC.

>getting mad about a cartoon frog

592943DD-A5BB-4D22-B480-D63E41326293.jpeg.6993f632b4eec8e0c8528e93f433cc78.jpeg

2 minutes ago, My spoon is too big! said:

OK, so you do know. Grim.

If you think pepe the frog is a far right hate symbol you are about 5 years too late. Nice try though, idiot.

How about you stop trying to police the internet and focus on your own pathetic, hollow existence? Maybe try and educate yourself before labelling people? Or better yet, grass me up. I want you to. It’s your role after all. Being a grass. That’s a reputation you want, right?

Look fella, I simply suggested you might want to think twice about using those images, in case you weren't aware. It's your choice how you present yourself publicly. I've said my piece, and I've no interest in taking this further.

6 minutes ago, My spoon is too big! said:

Look fella, I simply suggested you might want to think twice about using those images, in case you weren't aware. It's your choice how you present yourself publicly. I've said my piece, and I've no interest in taking this further.

You know what you did. Educate yourself on the journey of pepe the frog and don’t quote an article from 2017 at me and call me “Far right” 

politics is for idiots like you. I don’t dabble.