Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Great result

Considering we were playing with 10 men as Duda is utter, utter, utter ****e! Buendia superb. Big mistake not playing him v Wolves. 

All the best. Keith. 

2 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Considering we were playing with 10 men as Duda is utter, utter, utter ****e! Buendia superb. Big mistake not playing him v Wolves. 

All the best. Keith. 

🤣🤣You really are a total t*sser, we just beat 3rd in the league so just suck it up you loser 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Duda had a good game.

I thought he was largely missing for the first half and turned up to put in an adequate second half. Should have buried his chance as well

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

F.uck off Keith 😀

I don't approve of swearing normally but I think this is spot on.

Thought Duda looked passive in the first half but really got into it in the second. One terrific shot and save plus another that was straight at the keeper

Emi, Duda Cantwell combo is the way forward, all had good games,  just thought Idah would have added to the pace instead of Drmic, still he did nothing wrong when he came on.

Great result at last just hope the others lose this weekend would like to seem vrancic on though but great atmosphere there tonight even delia got her flag out 

Just now, Yellowhammer said:

Great result at last just hope the others lose this weekend would like to seem vrancic on though but great atmosphere there tonight even delia got her flag out 

Just her flag ? 

29 minutes ago, JF said:

I thought he was largely missing for the first half and turned up to put in an adequate second half. Should have buried his chance as well

Certainly should have scored, was right in front of me. First half linked better with Cantwell than anyone else too.

Was certainly better than whatever standard 'adequate' is in football. Movement good, positioning good, released the ball a bit earlier and created a couple half chances too, including one for Pukki in the first half.

8 hours ago, hogesar said:

Duda was also our third highest rated player ahead of Lewis and Aaron's.

By who? Stevie Wonder? Aaron’s clearly Motm out there 

• Like 1

I don't understand Rugby, I shy away from commenting on it as I don't want to seem stupid.

Player ratings

Norwich: Krul (7), Aarons (8), Godfrey (6), Hanley (7), Lewis (7), Tettey (7), McLean (6), Buendia (8), Duda (8), Cantwell (7), Pukki (6).

Subs used: Rupp (5), Drmic (6), Stiepermann (n/a).

Leicester: Schmeichel (7), Chilwell (7), Soyuncu (7), Evans (8), Pereira (7), Choudhury (6), Praet (7), Maddison (7), Barnes (7), Perez (7), Iheanacho (7).

Subs used: Ndidi (6), Tielemans (6), Albrighton (6).

Man of the match: Emiliano Buendia.

22 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I don't understand Rugby, I shy away from commenting on it as I don't want to seem stupid.

Player ratings

Norwich: Krul (7), Aarons (8), Godfrey (6), Hanley (7), Lewis (7), Tettey (7), McLean (6), Buendia (8), Duda (8), Cantwell (7), Pukki (6).

Subs used: Rupp (5), Drmic (6), Stiepermann (n/a).

Leicester: Schmeichel (7), Chilwell (7), Soyuncu (7), Evans (8), Pereira (7), Choudhury (6), Praet (7), Maddison (7), Barnes (7), Perez (7), Iheanacho (7).

Subs used: Ndidi (6), Tielemans (6), Albrighton (6).

Man of the match: Emiliano Buendia.

If they are your ratings then you don’t know much about football either...Not in a million years was Duda on par with Aaron’s and Emi in that match 

22 minutes ago, JF said:

If they are your ratings then you don’t know much about football either...Not in a million years was Duda on par with Aaron’s and Emi in that match 

Not mine, from Skysports.

9 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Jesus Keith, even when we win you can't have a day off it.

He only does it so that he can refer to posting on a winning performance, when he inevitability rolls out the same old tripe if we lose, covering his ar$e is all hes doing

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Not mine, from Skysports.

Absolute shocker then. 

39 minutes ago, JF said:

Absolute shocker then. 

Sorry, I meant Duda was third highest rated after Aaron's and Lewis. Mine werent from SkySports, but from stat guys WhoScored.

I reckon between them they might be onto something.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Sorry, I meant Duda was third highest rated after Aaron's and Lewis. Mine werent from SkySports, but from stat guys WhoScored.

I reckon between them they might be onto something.

Not really, just one persons perspective of the game, everyone has opinions. In all honesty Lewis didn’t have a great match but his goal over shadows that. Duda for me was largely a spectator in that first half and started to come into the match after his long range effort, certainly not an 8/10 performance. Buendia was superb without the ball, we’ve really missed his work rate in getting the ball back and for me only just misses out on the motm to Aaron’s 

3 minutes ago, JF said:

Not really, just one persons perspective of the game, everyone has opinions. In all honesty Lewis didn’t have a great match but his goal over shadows that. Duda for me was largely a spectator in that first half and started to come into the match after his long range effort, certainly not an 8/10 performance. Buendia was superb without the ball, we’ve really missed his work rate in getting the ball back and for me only just misses out on the motm to Aaron’s 

WhoScored isn't really opinion based, it's just made up of a combination of in game statistics. Things like scoring a goal are weighted too heavily.

Duda was given 7.6

Buendia 7.5

I dont think that's too far off. Buendia lost the ball twice, Duda didn't once. Buendia completed more dribbles, but Duda created a little more and got into 3 good shooting positions themselves. One a very good strike, one he should have definitely scored.

Stats? You can cover lots of ground in stats but if you achieve nothing doing it... Farke said last week something similar about the best defender in championship last year, according to stats, being a Bolton defender... And they shipped more goals.. Duda was ok I thought but no where as good as Emi and MOTM Aaron's.