Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

THAT's what I'm talking about!!

If we can get out of this weekend 4 points from safety then its on. Let’s hope for a favourable weekends results 

See my comment on Ricardo's report.  Huge amount of work still. That performance was poor against a very poor side.  But luck was on our side.  Ineacho's handball could yet save us!

• Confused 2

It's clear there is still support amongst the fans.

That might not be enough but it bodes well for the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shefcanary said:

See my comment on Ricardo's report.  Huge amount of work still. That performance was poor against a very poor side.  But luck was on our side.  Ineacho's handball could yet save us!

I agree.
That performance was even worse than Norwich's 7-1 loss to Colchester 10 years ago.

No positives to take from this at all. In fact, I think we should hand the 3 point to Leicester because it really was that bad.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, wooster said:

It's clear there is still support amongst the fans.

That might not be enough but it bodes well for the future.

Massive support from the fans last night. I'd go as far to say it made the difference. It reminded me of our first ever season in the top division and the home wins against Chelsea and Palace. We stayed up by the skin of our teeth. Could we do it again?

As for the poor side stuff. Of course in the context of the PL we are a poor side. Nobody realistically thought any different. Most people seemed to be of the opinion 17th would be a successful season. Obviously that view meant we'd be one of the four poorest sides in the division. As it stands we are four points off that position. 

There was pride and belief in spades at FCR last night.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, shefcanary said:

That's nothing to do with luck. Ineacho broke a rule so the goal didn't count. No luck involved, just proper application of the rules. 

No question that there's a lot of work, but Leicester are a poor side?