Alex Moss

Norwich v Leicester match thread

Just now, Darth Vadis said:

What a brilliant brilliant win.

Does that VAR decision even up the Spurs home game? 

Nothing could ever even that up dartho,  travesty,  should have been allowed  purely for its beauty.

Just now, Ramrod said:

MOTM for me. 

Yeah, close between him and Buendia for me. Both cut down the chances from the left wing that second half

Aarons superb - what an engine!

.Buendía MOTM.....showing exactly why he has to play every game.

So pleased for the home crowd. To see the team win with a clean sheet and for VAR to go our way must mean a pint and some chips on the way home.

Buendia outstanding again. His tenacity is just what is needed. But hard to pick someone out as they all worked hard and Jamal, after a dodgy first hour came right back into it (I know he is a left back) and showed a lot of character and a stunning goal.

The weekend couldn't get any better.

Drmic may or may not run Pukki's distances or work back so much but I thought his movement up front was better. He has more lateral movement and so moves the defence about more. 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Maddison 60% at best!! Just proves that he hasn't got a professional cutting edge, hopefully he doesn't feature in the euro's!

Thanks for your input. How’s league 1 going? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ramrod said:

MOTM for me. 

3 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Agreed, MOTM for me 

Agreeed, he made the England left back look average all night.... and finally registers an assist! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

What a brilliant brilliant win.

Does that VAR decision even up the Spurs home game? 

Definitely not, there was not a thing wrong with that goal, just a muck up by officials.

Just now, JF said:

Thanks for your input. How’s league 1 going? 

Do you consider his performance good tonight?? I didn't make a derogatory comment about Norwich, but believe he was well below par.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Agreeed, he made the England left back look average all night.... and finally registers an assist! 

Cholwell was really on Max's  case first 20 , 25 mins trying to soften him up but max got the upper hand  in the end.👍🥅

• Like 1

Best performance by our youngsters in a while. Aarons was excellent, Lewis scored, Godfrey solid and Cantwell had his moments.

• Like 1

Godfrey’s crossfield passes to Aarons are nothing short of brilliant.

Great pass to assist the assisted.

• Like 1

Brilliant performance, superb ball by Godfrey to Aarons, great ball over to Lewis and the finish was superb, Emi MOM absolutely awesome game from him.

• Like 1

Do you consider his performance good tonight?? I didn't make a derogatory comment about Norwich, but believe he was well below par.

Felt Maddison played all his passes accurately and some very good corners. Just felt we fought hard for this game. Not one Leicester player stood out.

He had little to no impact on the game and the general quality was poor for the majority of the match. As for Maddison going to the Euros, no ones going, it’s gonna get cancelled!

• Haha 1