Alex Moss

Norwich v Leicester match thread

2 minutes ago, Ramrod said:

Nil-Nil at half-time is a relief. 

Leicester are using the 'Beat Norwich' script and, other than being a goal up, are on script. 

On balance Buendia was a liability more than an asset and is doing too much arm waiving for me. 

We need some muscle up front, oh for a target man, but look lightweight. 

The only option for me is to go two up front. 

We should've tried Drmic up with Pukki in one of these 'nothing to lose' games from the start

Just now, sonyc said:

Someone like a Grant Holt!

Like Dublin said. Need to fight for this, cause Leicester defence some hassle. Too light up top. DF just doesn't play with a big unit up front.

At what moment is Duda planning on turning up in the last 11 matches, has an amazing ability to stroll around the pitch without getting involved in the game that’s going on around him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFN FC said:

We should've tried Drmic up with Pukki in one of these 'nothing to lose' games from the start

Agree with that. Leicester defence having too easy a time of it so far.

Just now, JF said:

At what moment is Duda planning on turning up in the last 11 matches, has an amazing ability to stroll around the pitch without getting involved in the game that’s going on around him

Hopefully he will and bring Kenny McMayor with him. 

1 minute ago, JF said:

Agree but Farke is only interested in the fact he covers more ground than the other players.

Vrancic on for Dud-a. I'm sorry but I just can't see what he is bringing to the team.

We can play teams in midfield but we don't look like scoring and  I worry every time they cross the ball. And don't get me started on zonal marking.

Hanley bringing some stability to the team. If he can't find someone he doesn't take a risk and puts it up into the channel. Pity we haven't done that  bit earlier.

Don't really get the Vrancic for Duda calls - they play in quite different positions

Duda will come good. We need to make some space for him, unfortunately with Buendia and Cantwell they all want to occupy the same space! 

Think this is where we need Hernandez to stretch things a bit.. but obviously he's no longer an option. 

Madness is doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result. 

'Farke on a horse?' 

It's looking increasingly like a 'one trick pony.' 

Just now, sonyc said:

Quite obvious handball this time. VAR in our favour for once?

Thank goodness