Alex Moss

Norwich v Leicester match thread

At least Emi is away from the Maddison free role so the comparisons may not occur and maybe not spoil the match. Madders is not one of us now and we need Emi to work his magic. With no Vardy I'm hoping the defence can settle early and let us concentrate and getting men forward. DF has given Duda the vote of confidence so I am hoping he repays that faith tonight. It has been a problem position all season.

Should be a cracking game. Leicester are a top side and we have to get some goals.

3 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Will the fat lady sing tonight  if we Lose 

No. We have two sets of 3 consecutive games coming up where we can get results starting with Sheff U next time (who have just started to go slightly off the boil). Even a defeat tonight and it's not over. 

5 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Will the fat lady sing tonight  if we Lose 

Let's hope we keep her waiting though eh!

We need someone to take this game by the scruff of the neck and a result is possible. Will someone finally step up? 

Commentator on my stream said "this is the reason Norwich fans were so keen to get Emi back in the side" whilst about to take a freekick. No. It really isn't.  Cracking player but always a let down from set pieces (hope he scores / gets assist from set piece and proves me wrong and everyone laughs at me).

So far it’s the story of our season. Lots of possession, best passing but nearly zero penetration. By comparison every time Leicester come forwards they’re at least getting a shot off. Krul the busier keeper by far.

• Like 1

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

So far it’s the story of our season. Lots of possession, best passing but nearly zero penetration. By comparison every time Leicester come forwards they’re at least getting a shot off. Krul the busier keeper by far.

Spot on. We are playing so well and it's good on the eye. Yet you can see Leicester breaking quickly and being clinical. If only we can get the first goal.

• Like 1

Every time Leicester are in our half I have to close my eyes.

Fuuuuu again. Thought Ineacho was burying that.

Get up Aarons, please get up.

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

We are playing  similarly but at a higher  level  to that we played the season before  last. Next season should be a fun then. 

• Like 1

30 mins in. Still level. Neat and tidy in possession but Leicester content to sit back and smother the midfield when we come forwards, when it happens we lose the ball every time. Buendia hasn’t impressed.