Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Arsenal Game Moved?

All,

Looking to book trains, is there any chance of this one being moved?

Appears there's no Europa game the Thursday before, FA Cup shouldnt land on it and TV games have been selected.

Just double checking.

19 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

All,

Looking to book trains, is there any chance of this one being moved?

Appears there's no Europa game the Thursday before, FA Cup shouldnt land on it and TV games have been selected.

Just double checking.

Hi Chris, never say never but I can’t see any reason they will change their mind, I’ve just looked at the scheduled televised games that weekend and they look fully sorted. If it was me then I’d be booking my train ticket, I think you’ll be absolutely fine mate 👍🏼

18 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

I don't know why I was doubting myself, train tickets booked.

Thanks Alex.

Nice one buddy, enjoy the game. I was pencilled in for this one too, but I will be away in Kos. Luckily I’ve spoken to somebody who runs a bar out there, and he’s said he will show the match as long as I give him something NCFC related for him to hang on the wall of his establishment. I’m going to give him a pair of Wes Hoolahan’s training shorts haha.

7 minutes ago, daly said:

Make sure you take your mask

Haha, to the Emirates or Kos, Daly?

It certainly has crossed my mind how different the landscape could be at Gatwick and Heathrow in a month or two, or indeed football matches. Is it too early to call it a pandemic? I’m not so sure that it is now, after all it’s an illness that has already reached multiple countries and is spreading, which is exactly what my understanding of the term ‘pandemic’ means. 

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Nice one buddy, enjoy the game. I was pencilled in for this one too, but I will be away in Kos. Luckily I’ve spoken to somebody who runs a bar out there, and he’s said he will show the match as long as I give him something NCFC related for him to hang on the wall of his establishment. I’m going to give him a pair of Wes Hoolahan’s training shorts haha.

Fantastic story - enjoy.