Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 30

💍💒🔔 Ding dong the bells are gonna chime..

Kerching £103.40 in our pot🙃

Well done Wooster you star 🌟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks NN.

I'm absolutely delighted to help the cause and am really (still) gutted about the WBA result.  I wanted my name on that board.

I should say 4 of the 8 'proposal' picks came from PuPs tips so thanks go to First Wazzock (PSG), Hissing Sid (Arminia Bielefeld), Kathy (Radnicki Nis) and DJ11 (Olympiakos).  The others were just obvious bankers so no skill needed there. 

I can relax now and enjoy the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wooster said:

Thanks NN.

I'm absolutely delighted to help the cause and am really (still) gutted about the WBA result.  I wanted my name on that board.

I should say 4 of the 8 'proposal' picks came from PuPs tips so thanks go to First Wazzock (PSG), Hissing Sid (Arminia Bielefeld), Kathy (Radnicki Nis) and DJ11 (Olympiakos).  The others were just obvious bankers so no skill needed there. 

I can relax now and enjoy the weekend.

You're getting your name on that board Wooster, don't you worry about that!

Some of us only have to get six to get on there🙃

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Open a bottle is my advice ! 

Thank you for the advice Pockthorpe - I made sure our Sunday roast was delayed until the Greek results were in.

So now I am 'well oiled' and very pleased to have backed up your success on the match bet.

Thank you to all those other generous well-wishers, it's been a blast (WBA apart). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Fantastic picking, Pockthorpe and wooster!😍

Thanks PC.

Well done to Pockthorpe & Wooster a great haul and a great set of results all round.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Parma - no more thanks allowed - so very happy to respond directly.

You are my favourite, and most learned, poster on this forum so your compliments are humbly received.

Pockthorpe set the tone and I'm very happy to follow his lead, with the help of PuPs suggestions.

• Thanks 1

Well done Pockthorpe & Wooster, great result & more cash for our beloved CSF 😀

Hi Nutty, I'm going to be away for the rest of the week so will leave the weekend's picks here. 👍

Bulgaria - Ludogorets vs. Dunav (home win)

Vs. Sheff Utd - Red card to be awarded in the game and Drmic to score anytime.

Apples

Administering Rays Funds is a humbling experience and especially so this weekend. Great wins from Pockthorpe and Wooster took the pot up to £2,788. But it didn't end there....

Late last night I received an anonymous donation of £212 to take the pot up to £3,000. But it didn't end there...

Earlier I'd received £15 from top PUP Flying Dutchman, who'd managed to sell on a ticket on Friday, taking the pot up to £3,015.

You PUPs are amazing! Thank you on behalf of the CSF and our DS boys and girls.

1834251642_Signaturetotals-02mar20.jpg.f9511630b6796a67ce5526e604768af2.jpg

Unbelievable Jeff..........I mean Nutty but when is the cut off date for the cheque presentation as i am sure this can by hook or by crook nudge to maybe £3,500 in a few weeks ?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Unbelievable Jeff..........I mean Nutty but when is the cut off date for the cheque presentation as i am sure this can by hook or by crook nudge to maybe £3,500 in a few weeks ?

It's usually April but I've been talking to Emma about doing it on 21st March as that is World Downs Syndrome Day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

It's usually April but I've been talking to Emma about doing it on 21st March as that is World Downs Syndrome Day. 

Nutty, will that coincide with some kind of match for the boys and girls? I ask because it really is an uplifting experience to watch them play, for PUPs who haven’t had the chance before.

5 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nutty, will that coincide with some kind of match for the boys and girls? I ask because it really is an uplifting experience to watch them play, for PUPs who haven’t had the chance before.

We are trying to work something out for that day. Would be great if it was a match but they are hard to schedule with other clubs. Hopefully we will come up with something though.