Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

win a player!

go on to cocacola-football.co.uk and win a player for norwich the club haven''t advatised this and out of about 85 clubs we are 77th go on and vote now! this 250 000 could be spent on 5 carl robinson''s!

[quote user="Cowley"]go on to cocacola-football.co.uk and win a player for norwich the club haven''t advatised this and out of about 85 clubs we are 77th go on and vote now! this 250 000 could be spent on 5 carl robinson''s![/quote]People always forget player wages and agents'' fees! £250 won''t buy us a player mate, but it would be very welcome of course.

You should have a go - we''re 600 votes behind Ipsh!t & 14,000 off the top spot!you can vote once a day, until closing date of April 29th - you don''t have to be top to win the player, it''s a random draw from all votes cast, so the more votes the better even if you''re not top. Brighton won last year from 7th place.This is somewhere you can make a difference (it''s not time consuming and a bit of a laugh, so c''mon people).

People always forget player wages and agents'' fees! £250 won''t buy us a player mate, but it would be very welcome of course.Alan, Brighton bought a player after winning last season. If nothing else, the club could repay Delia et al for Carl Robinson (not that I think she''d accept the cash!) How about some positivity?

[quote user="Fat Barman"]You should have a go - we''re 600 votes behind Ipsh!t & 14,000 off the top spot!

you can vote once a day, until closing date of April 29th - you don''t have to be top to win the player, it''s a random draw from all votes cast, so the more votes the better even if you''re not top. Brighton won last year from 7th place.

This is somewhere you can make a difference (it''s not time consuming and a bit of a laugh, so c''mon people).
[/quote]

Yep, i''m all for this. We have nothing to lose!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]People always forget player wages and agents'' fees! £250 won''t buy us a player mate, but it would be very welcome of course.Alan, Brighton bought a player after winning last season. If nothing else, the club could repay Delia et al for Carl Robinson (not that I think she''d accept the cash!) How about some positivity?[/quote]Well, I wasn''t really trying to be negative, it''s a substantial amount of money. What people seem to think is that it would enable us to get a player with a £250k transfer fee when it isn''t that simple.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Fat Barman"]
People always forget player wages and agents'' fees! £250 won''t buy us a player mate, but it would be very welcome of course.

Alan, Brighton bought a player after winning last season. If nothing else, the club could repay Delia et al for Carl Robinson (not that I think she''d accept the cash!) How about some positivity?
[/quote]

Well, I wasn''t really trying to be negative, it''s a substantial amount of money. What people seem to think is that it would enable us to get a player with a £250k transfer fee when it isn''t that simple.
[/quote]

add 250K to the 550K we paid for Andy Hughes and you get a Paul Ifill!!  crap why didnt worthy think of that

hell 100K got you a Glenn Little!!  lol these right sided mids are just so hard to find

Fair enough Alan, but Brighton found they were able to sign a player they''d been watching for some time. On top of that, the terms of the cash offer from Coca-Cola meant that the sellers - Bury - received more cash for the player than they expected! I can''t speak for agents fees, but you could get a promising youngster effectively for free under this scheme.Glad you weren''t being negative, there''s enough of that about [:)] - thanks for replying.