BroadstairsR

Tom Dixon-Peters

Unheard of (by me at least) seems to fit the category of yet another youngster with super potential that the club has managed to secure in line with the outstandingly successful policy of picking up such players for the future. Soon it will be a steady stream.

I only picked up on this because today's Guardian has an article selecting the single most promising youngster at each PL club in turn:-

Raised in Slough, Dickson-Peters was scouted by Liverpool and Manchester City but opted to sign for Norwich with the expectation of getting greater opportunities to play. That has so far proven accurate with the 17-year-old forward not only leading the line for the under-18s but also making a substitute appearance for the under-23s in the EFL Trophy defeat by Oxford at the beginning of September. The penalty box finisher scored four goals in four games for the under-18s at the start of this season. He has represented Scotland at youth level."

All is not doom and gloom.
Watch Tom Dickson-Peters in action

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Unheard of (by me at least) seems to fit the category of yet another youngster with super potential that the club has managed to secure in line with the outstandingly successful policy of picking up such players for the future. Soon it will be a steady stream.

I only picked up on this because today's Guardian has an article selecting the single most promising youngster at each PL club in turn:-

Raised in Slough, Dickson-Peters was scouted by Liverpool and Manchester City but opted to sign for Norwich with the expectation of getting greater opportunities to play. That has so far proven accurate with the 17-year-old forward not only leading the line for the under-18s but also making a substitute appearance for the under-23s in the EFL Trophy defeat by Oxford at the beginning of September. The penalty box finisher scored four goals in four games for the under-18s at the start of this season. He has represented Scotland at youth level."

All is not doom and gloom.
Watch Tom Dickson-Peters in action

Been doing well, his strike partner Omotoye is bagging a fair few too