Sign in to follow this  
BaltimoreBird

3 points against Leicester?

28 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Apart from the League Table, the club is in a good place😉

Bigger picture long term, Ricky - for those with a little patience, they’ll reap the benefits 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Apart from the League Table, the club is in a good place😉

Thought the idea stated at the AGM was to be a successful Premiership side

8 minutes ago, daly said:

Thought the idea stated at the AGM was to be a successful Premiership side

They are still working on that bit😀😉

I think for some on here the AGM is the real cup final.

Get behind those sexy profit figures and reasonable wage to turnover ratio. Now that is what football is all about.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Get behind those sexy profit figures and reasonable wage to turnover ratio. Now that is what football is all about.

Well, it's certainly a part of it - ask a Bury fan.

2 hours ago, ROBFLECK said:

Well, respect for Alex ... he'll be part of our Championship side next season , I'm sure , I hope Rupp isn't though!

He probably will be being as we bought him.

• Sad 1

It's weird how people think differently. For some the agm is the highlight of the season and for others it's all about the price tag. Tyrone Mings would improve our defence because he cost 20m even though he's part of the only defence that's conceded more.

28 minutes ago, king canary said:

Get behind those sexy profit figures and reasonable wage to turnover ratio. Now that is what football is all about

Nah, lets throw money at the team, after all , the more you spend, the more points  you get. It's very simple really,  I'm surprised  no one has tried , even once, to convince us of this. A G M s are much more fun when everyone's asking where the **** has all the money gone , which of course they would,  quite rightly too. 

Our form in our last 3 home games is actually pretty decent. Won 1, drawn 1, lost 1. And only 2 goals conceded in those 3 games, which includes playing Liverpool. Teemu finding his shooting boots soon will be key.

On 23/02/2020 at 21:58, BaltimoreBird said:

Why can't I just give up and move on to next year? 6 wins still to come!!!

🍻

Unfortunately I had to record the match and watch after I returned home from work tonight. 6 mins into the first half I got a call from the wife asking if I wanted to grab dinner with friends. I was honest and said, "No, I'm watching Norwich." but I went ahead anyways, grabbed dinner, had a couple of beers and then returned around 10:30pm with the second half still to watch. I avoided spoilers, and this forum, all day, but boy am I glad to have seen this match.

I'm still re-watching the highlights and haven't had the chance to read others thoughts yet but this is why I can't give up on this year.

Men of the Match:

Aarons #1 for me. He was a man on a mission tonight, taking the ball from deep on numerous occasions looking to take the everything into his own hands.

Pukki #2. I'll never tire of watching this man collect the ball from an opponent 20 yards (eh hem...18.288 meters) in his own half. Class player through and through.

Lewis #3. Had a forgettable game through 69 minutes of the game. Often caught out by balls over his head and his positioning was poor...but that STRIKE!!! I'll forgive anything for 3 points. Congrats to the young man.

One last thing I'll mention is I didn't hear much of Hanley, Tettey or McLean's name which some could complain about, but sometimes when you don't hear a defenders name sometimes it means they're not making mistakes. Solid from them.

3 points from Leicester!!!🍻 🍻 🍻