Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

From Twitter

He should have gone to Wolverhampton races instead.

He might still have lost but it would have been cheaper to get in and a lot more fun.

🐴

Talking about horses but really it’s all about the donkeys

Eeyore!

no, I didn’t enjoy the game either. I was seriously considering going home around 70 minutes (shock horror). Luckily, the prospective walk of shame put me off as I was sandwiched in the exact centre of my row. BUT I never expected success this season, was sad but made peace with relegation around November-December time , and I love my club, so I’m not really downhearted today.

• Like 1

Didn’t quite get it until I opened the whole Twitter thread and read the follow up tweets.

And that is exactly why everyone who has posted on this thread thus far loves our fantastic club. A memorable lifetime experience for the young lad, whilst I’m sure for us all this result will soon be forgotten before we even know it 👍🏼

It’s great. But that sort of thing doesn’t need to be at the exclusion of actually doing well on the pitch as well. It shouldn’t be a choice between the two. 

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

It’s great. But that sort of thing doesn’t need to be at the exclusion of actually doing well on the pitch as well. It shouldn’t be a choice between the two. 

I'm not sure anybody has suggested it is?

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm not sure anybody has suggested it is?

I was responding to one or two of the replies on the tweet to be honest - "i'd rather be Norwich and lose and read this than win" etc.

I think that we clearly have the right ethos running through the club and coaching staff but I would hope we would equally have that and the players and Farke would do this if we were in Sheffield United or Wolves position in the table because they are good guys. However, I also took my 7 year old yesterday, minus the hotel experience that tweeter fortunately had, and he sat through a pretty soul destroying 90 minutes watching us get slightly humiliated by a club that have left us behind over the last 3 years. He;s only been to a few games and whilst its character building seeing us lose (and he gets it what we won't always win especially at this level) success on the pitch long term will win more young fans over than kind gestures.