Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Pinkun having yet another meltdown.

I wonder how many regular Pink’un posters have a skim through the match threads for instance, see some of the usernames that are kicking off and thinking ‘Who?!’. My point being, you don’t see them at any point in a day to day discussion unless it’s for an hour or two around the time of the match. And then they disappear, so passionate about City infact, that you never see them here at any other point chewing the fat with the genuine posters on here. Weird that, isn’t it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

I wonder how many regular Pink’un posters have a skim through the match threads for instance, see some of the usernames that are kicking off and thinking ‘Who?!’. My point being, you don’t see them at any point in a day to day discussion unless it’s for an hour or two around the time of the match. And then they disappear, so passionate about City infact, that you never see them here at any other point chewing the fat with the genuine posters on here. Weird that, isn’t it?

Spot on......

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Exactly, who is insert name here?

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I know....

THEY MUST ALL BE BINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERS! FIND THEM AND PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR SINNNNNNNNS!

...or maybe they just don't feel like posting during the week. Possibly they're very busy and the only chance they get to post is when they are watching us play. Could be anyone of probably 45,561 reasons I guess.

OR THEY COULD ALL BE BINNNNNNNNNNNERS!

Either way, they're not real fans, obviously; got to have at least 1000 posts on here to be that.

I mean, it's such a welcoming place, why wouldn't you want to post on here?

OTBC

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Best football message board in the world Disco.

Hiya Nutty!

I've only just noticed that you've got NEARLY 43,000 POSTS! Blimey - that's some achievement; you must be the unofficial King of this place. You were probably on this forum when it was communicated via Morse Code. 

When you get to 50,000, I'll buy you a cake of your choice. 🙂

OTBC

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Hiya Nutty!

I've only just noticed that you've got NEARLY 43,000 POSTS! Blimey - that's some achievement; you must be the unofficial King of this place. You were probably on this forum when it was communicated via Morse Code. 

When you get to 50,000, I'll buy you a cake of your choice. 🙂

OTBC

I don't see the point of the post counts Disco.I don't count mine, neither do I judge others by theirs. 

And I never even wrote to soapbox...

🙃

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't see the point of the post counts Disco.I don't count mine, neither do I judge others by theirs. 

And I never even wrote to soapbox...

🙃

Thanks for the reply Nutty!

The offer still stands though - 50,000 posts and you can have a lovely jam sponge!

OTBC

2 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

The offer still stands though - 50,000 posts and you can have a lovely jam sponge!

OTBC

My wife & daughter made me this cake for my last birthday. It was delicious.

image.thumb.jpeg.edc78dda6ca132612172e15edb29ef98.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I know....

THEY MUST ALL BE BINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERS! FIND THEM AND PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR SINNNNNNNNS!

...or maybe they just don't feel like posting during the week. Possibly they're very busy and the only chance they get to post is when they are watching us play. Could be anyone of probably 45,561 reasons I guess.

OR THEY COULD ALL BE BINNNNNNNNNNNERS!

Either way, they're not real fans, obviously; got to have at least 1000 posts on here to be that.

I mean, it's such a welcoming place, why wouldn't you want to post on here?

OTBC

Now you mention it, if they’ve got 14 posts and been signed up 2 years ago then do the math.

C’mon Disco, you’re brighter than that. I would think it’s extremely unlikely, infact completely impossible, that all those new whiners are only ever free to post each week only during or just after a Norwich game*. How strange! 🤔

*And only ever free during the LOSING Norwich game’s I might add? It’s some coincidence that...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I’m sure it was lovely but it’s not going to win bake off is it ? 😉

2 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

They do lovely little cherry cakes in ASDA. Two for a quid. When I reach 50,000 we'll have one each.

Hope they haven't gone up.....

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

That's awesome Squit!

Don't think I've ever had a Norwich cake. It's my birthday soon so I could suggest it to my daughter.  However, seeing as she can barely wipe her own ar5e properly I won't hold out much hope (she's 16...).

OTBC

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Carra Rud or whatever his name is in my favourite, always about on the match threads when we're getting hammered. But interesting only when Ipswich are away. Come to think of it I haven't seen him all for the last couple of months...seems to have lost his appitite a bit. Can't think why 😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m sure it was lovely but it’s not going to win bake off is it ? 😉

We weren't aiming for bake off, we were going for being in the top 26. 😀

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hillhead said:

Carra Rud or whatever his name is in my favourite, always about on the match threads when we're getting hammered. But interesting only when Ipswich are away. Come to think of it I haven't seen him all for the last couple of months...seems to have lost his appitite a bit. Can't think why 😉

I know who you mean, Hillhead - the correlation that he or she only posts when Ip****e happen to be playing away, and we’re also losing. How strange!

But maybe it’s just how it is and like 99.9% of the others, it just so happens to be the only ever time they can get their beloved Norwich City fix in on here, I dunno 😂🤔

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

This was made for me by the wife of a former City player for my last birthday

IMG_20190905_165843.thumb.jpg.244937f51a176b53914e94402c179a80.jpg

Can we play guess the former City player, Eddie? My suspicions are that it’s a former goalkeeper?  

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Can we play guess the former City player, Eddie? My suspicions are that it’s a former goalkeeper?  

I shan't name him Alex. Only a couple on here would remember him. He played a few games 60 years ago. His wife makes us cakes every month. They are a lovely couple. 💛💚

>Ipswich fans come to inspect us laying into one another after a fresh defeat and almost certainly confirming relegation

>find us talking about cake

E0DA4B24-A516-4ED4-9247-DEDE4626A573.jpeg

• Haha 1