Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

Its not very good.

Reminds me of the first season under Farke. Timid, lethargic and playing three passes when one would be better.

Duda brings nothing to the side. 

Rupp is supposed to make us more solid but that clearly hasn't worked.

It's got to be Buendia at halftime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

This isn’t failure it’s success as the entire structure, finances and players have improved out of all expectations, this season was always going to go this way, only those deluded few thought we’d end up top 10.

Who expected top 10. All I expected is we would put up a decent fight. 4 F...ing wins all season is nothing short of a disaster and Farke needs to take his share of the blame

Plenty of slow midfield possession which is getting us nowhere. Why do they keep giving it to a closely marked Rupp who never looks like doing anything with the ball. Duda anonymous as usual. DF will be showing his usual stubborness if he does not bring on Buendia at half time. We are crying out for someone to show some attacking intent. Perhaps we have not had much luck but we are clearly lacking in quality.

Because I am realistic and we had a bunch of novice players, novice manager and no money, what did you expect?

What a poor response - Novice players many are internationals players

• Like 1

Just now, king canary said:

Its not very good.

Reminds me of the first season under Farke. Timid, lethargic and playing three passes when one would be better.

Duda brings nothing to the side. 

Rupp is supposed to make us more solid but that clearly hasn't worked.

It's got to be Buendia at halftime.

Agreed.

At least this times its to a £100M+ Wolves team, not being thumped 4-0 by Millwall.

Just don't want this game to go the way of the away games at West Ham, Burnley or Palace. Please make changes and show us something.  

5 minutes ago, Indy said:

This isn’t failure it’s success as the entire structure, finances and players have improved out of all expectations, this season was always going to go this way, only those deluded few thought we’d end up top 10.

Was I asking too much to hope for 17th then?

Sounds like you had us down before the season started Indy. I'm sorry, but I can't see relegation as a success, however it's spun.

OTBC

Something to cheer you boys up.  Just looked at Villa's remaining fixtures the way they are playing they could win maybe two Newcastle Away and Palace at home.  Have to take pleasure where you can get it.  Whoever goes down with us will find being in the Championship a culture shock.  Hope for a Claret and Blue double act in the relegation stakes.  Wouldn't that be fun. 

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

You actually call this successful. Unbelievable!

Because I am realistic and we had a bunch of novice players, novice manager and no money, what did you expect?

Did not expect a lot when we can’t even be bothered to at least make some sort of attempt to stay in the league instead of putting all the gold coins in the bank but not expecting a lot does not mean that I am actually enjoying this season gettin beat nearly every game - I mean I can’t get my head round why we even strive to get in the Premier league if all and sundry are then just happy to get relegated - never mind Delia and Co will get sell outs next season so why should they worry 

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

Wow some really overly big expectations on here, a lot of you used to call Wolves and Leeds fans as deluded wanting to be bigger than their clubs could deliver, a lot of you resemble them, not great guys.

We were completely outplaying them in the first 25 minutes (which gives you hope).  Failed to score and then sloppy defending for both goals results in a predictable outcome. We really should have invested in a defensive coach - 3 years ago!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pete said:

Something to cheer you boys up.  Just looked at Villa's remaining fixtures the way they are playing they could win maybe two Newcastle Away and Palace at home.  Have to take pleasure where you can get it.  Whoever goes down with us will find being in the Championship a culture shock.  Hope for a Claret and Blue double act in the relegation stakes.  Wouldn't that be fun. 

You’ll be told later we only have to beat Leicester next Friday and anything could happen.

1 minute ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

We were completely outplaying them in the first 25 minutes (which gives you hope).  Failed to score and then sloppy defending for both goals results in a predictable outcome. We really should have invested in a defensive coach - 3 years ago!

And sadly, that's been the story so many times this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

You actually call this successful. Unbelievable!

Just now, lake district canary said:

Next goal is crucial, it's not over yet. 

Would like to see Vrancic on as soon as possible with Drmic on to support Pukki.  Might as well go for it.

Get in there ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To everyone frustrated and angry. We can all see the same thing, but let's judge the club over more than one season eh? 

• Like 2

You would have thought Webber might have noticed our defensive frailty.  Needs to take the blame with Farke.

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I seem to remember being told of a £38 million loss coming our way when the most recent accounts were released.

So what are you moaning about, if we don’t have the money to buy better what are you expecting Til? What happened to you?

Krul save or it was 3 down. What does it matter now, let Emi add millions to his value and let us enjoy him.  He tore Wolves a new one at home. Mario on to prove he's worth his start and show some classy passes. 

Just an awful performance. Absolutely powder puff in midfield and Duda is bringing nothin to the party. Utterly baffled by the team selection when we need wins and our most creative player can’t get a start

Well half sums up our season. Surely Farke has to make changes. Rupp has been poor, Duda anonymous again. Godfrey has had a shocker but there’s not much we can do about that one! 

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Would like to see Vrancic on as soon as possible with Drmic on to support Pukki.  Might as well go for it.

I don’t think we’ve got a goal in us buddy. I want to believe we have but we’re slow, and as usual become so predictable after a while teams just hold us at bay.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Farke can't wait for 80 mins until he makes a sub this week

Yep probably when we're 4-0 down.. yawn.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

No Lakey it isn’t this game is gone and we’re down matey, time to build for next year and blood some players for next year.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Farke can't wait for 80 mins until he makes a sub this week

Looking forward to Emi coming on 85 mins

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

Now I’ve put some nonsense on here by my own admission but that statement beats me hands down.

To everyone frustrated and angry. We can all see the same thing, but let's judge the club over more than one season eh? 

Sorry Surfer but I watch one game at a time. And this one is one of our worst of the season. And we just look sterile and boring with no thrust in midfield. Even without Emi and Mario, our next most talented, Todd, has to sit out wide looking for scraps while Duda, supposed to control things looks lost. Even Marco would be better than him.