Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

And there’s why Farke is reluctant to pick Buendia. He tries to dribble past 3 players, runs after the ball, fouls and gives away a free kick and is yellow carded for complaining. I’m not saying he shouldn’t play, but a blanket statement that ‘he’s our most creative player’ is thoughtless.

• Like 2

Just now, First Wazzock said:

The Beeb have just said  Wolves have had 29% of the possession in the second half.

That just shows. We play possession football but it counts for F@#k all.

• Like 2

Just now, Nuff Said said:

And there’s why Farke is reluctant to pick Buendia. He tries to dribble past 3 players, runs after the ball, fouls and gives away a free kick and is yellow carded for complaining. I’m not saying he shouldn’t play, but a blanket statement that ‘he’s our most creative player’ is thoughtless.

This.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

And last season Ricardo,  champions or not!

Was always going to be worse in a higher league. The loss of Tim Klose couldnt have come at a worse time

12 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Dont be silly, nobody wanting to see us lose but you cant ignore the defensive weakness that has been on show all season.

Voice of reason

If I was a top quality player like Emi (just wish I ever was) - I would be 100% disgusted to be dropped against an average players like Rupp or Duda

Get a grip on quality players please Mr Farke 

Just now, Surfer said:

That's the one thing you can rely on with TV football commentators, stating the bleed'n obvious. 

What they didn't say (as they probably have no idea) is what contracts our players are on, so it's up to the club what happens. 

Just sayin..... but I think the players (not just their agents) have a lot to say......over the past 27 years of the Prem, I've learnt a contract can just be torn up. There's probably a clause, addendum, appendix that states [in laymans terms] my Boy is Prem material. Don't stay up and this contract is nul-and-void. Agents need their Villa in Barbados....don't we all 😀

That is a bit of a funny post. He isn't, he is, but he isn't. Fact is he is.

Fiery Zac reacted to this

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

What the hell is the point in playing Rupp wide right instead?....and I'd be frustrated at being bought on when 3-0 down too..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Hits the nail on the head.

Buendia lets himself down so many times with his silly strops. Shame as he's such a talented player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

If I was a top quality player like Emi (just wish I ever was) - I would be 100% disgusted to be dropped against an average players like Rupp or Duda

As much as I like Beundia he's done nothing since he came on to suggest he should be starting.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

I don't disagree that he can be frustrating but he can also be awesome and he has to start for me, ahead of those industrious type players who produce very little.

3 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

My stream went off for 5 minutes but Stiepermann has looked better than Emi from what I’ve seen.

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

Hits the nail on the head.

Buendia lets himself down so many times with his silly strops. Shame as he's such a talented player.

Perhaps he was one of us silly fools who thought we might stay up this season if we just committed a bit to sorting out the defence. Maybe he’s doesn’t like losing!

1 minute ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

I don't disagree that he can be frustrating but he can also be awesome and he has to start for me, ahead of those industrious type players who produce very little.

I like Emi but what do you mean by "can be awesome"

It's all very well being a creative spark and taking players on but when in those same games he's laying on the floor or losing the ball in dangerous positions the net effect is negative.

I think Emi can be a brilliant player but he has a lot to learn before that.

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Ridiculous post. He is our most creative player and statistically one of the leagues most creative players. We need wins, nothing else cuts it. We’ve left our most creative player on the bench and still been thrashed. Duda brings **** all to the party and won’t be here next season. 

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

Well you’re going to have a really ****e spring then! No one is happy but some can accept that’s what was always going to happen!

Nothing personal Indy but I can't get into the mindset of accepting we were relegated before the season even started and then also seeing that as some kind of 'success'.

Anyway,  I'm going to sign off now and find a corner to cry in...

OTBC

• Haha 1

So being tempermental stops you playing even if you are the best at the club in your position? And the poor devil is brought on when we are 3-0 down and is judged on that. Today, the football was just like that first season under DF. Slow, sterile and predictable. But at least the players didn't throw a paddy.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That is a bit of a funny post. He isn't, he is, but he isn't. Fact is he is.

Fiery Zac reacted to this

Ok, I’ll spell it out. He’s our most creative player, but there are significant downsides to playing him. For each game, Farke has to decide if the positives outweighs the negatives. And because there are such strong negatives, anyone who argues every time that he doesn’t start that Farke is making a poor decision is being simplistic at best.

Simply dreadful. Down and out without so much of a whimper. One goal in open play in the league this year! Have to say we're quite boring to watvh nowadays. The pack will have to be shuffled to get a team worthy of automatic promotion next season.

2 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Nothing personal Indy but I can't get into the mindset of accepting we were relegated before the season even started and then also seeing that as some kind of 'success'.

Anyway,  I'm going to sign off now and find a corner to cry in...

OTBC

Dry your eyes, theres always next season. Some harsh lessons learned this season.

Well you’re going to have a really ****e spring then! No one is happy but some can accept that’s what was always going to happen!

So a win today would have put us 4 points from safety. So even though you are trying to make excuses and stick up for some poor decision making, you are showing less faith than most of us who wanted DF to go for it.

How can anyone expect Buendia to be mentally right or 100% when Farke treats him like s**t! Same with players like Vrancic. Farke's treatment of players who deserve better this season has been an absolute disgrace. Yet players who under perform and contribute nothing continually get preferential treatment. Farke has done an abysmal job this season.