Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

One or two people revelling in seeing us lose. Sad really.

No one enjoys the defeats on here. Frustrated and disappointed yes but not enjoyment.

Just now, Indy said:

The sad facts are those armchair critics on here Lakey, but heck they’re enjoying the opportunity to have a whine again. Some people can only revel in misery!

Wouldn’t want your hangover in the morning.

Did the commentator really just say it wasn’t that long ago we were a league one club so we should enjoy these days!! The same can be said of Man City ffs

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

No no no. Not at all I’m not having that. I absolutely f@cking hate MY team losing. I never ever want us to lose. All I want is to see improvement and that hasn’t happened all season. We’ve learnt nothing. 

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Dont be silly, nobody wanting to see us lose but you cant ignore the defensive weakness that has been on show all season.

• Like 1

Lads it’s not about piling on the team. It’s just about acceptance. We aren’t good enough and I haven’t had a good time watching it this year on the whole. VAR and the general state of the top money all league is depressing. I will enjoy Norwich competing in the championship next year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It's not just you 🤣

Nice vocabulary 👍

I know we've had a conversation about it but I wasn't specifically referring to your comments Alex.

There are many others who have said similar to you, I didn't have you in mind when I posted. 👍

Sorry what does Ben get a yellow there for? Kicking the ball? Surely that is a better example of "he had nowhere to put his foot" as a VAR official might say, when it was just in the action of kicking the ball that he followed through. It wasnt as if he was tackling him.

FFS - VAR really wants Godfrey to get red cards doesn't it?

A conspiracy theorist might say it's run by bigger clubs wanting him injury-free for that £30m Summer transfer.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lads it’s not about piling on the team. It’s just about acceptance. We aren’t good enough and I haven’t had a good time watching it this year on the whole. VAR and the general state of the top money all league is depressing. I will enjoy Norwich competing in the championship next year.

Spot on

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

No no no. Not at all I’m not having that. I absolutely f@cking hate MY team losing. I never ever want us to lose. All I want is to see improvement and that hasn’t happened all season. We’ve learnt nothing. 

Agree. It never needed to  be like this. A powderpuff attempt at trying to avoid relegation.

4 minutes ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Need the final change now. Its all gone flat,  Vrancic for McLean for me.

Steiperman? My word

You do feel that all of the good we saw last year has unraveled. Didn’t look like any of our players even think we are going to win. Giving the ball away , one dimensional, getting overrun in key areas. The two new players completely anonymous and wouldn’t get near any other prem side  . The lads at the back are all over the place. Mid field losing the ball. Pukki touched the ball once in 15 mins . 

The co commentator just said Norwich May have to completely rebuild next year if we lose the good players. On the strength of the two windows we are in trouble . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

So sorry if I don’t jump up and down and stamp my feet like you bunch of sad kids because we’re not winning!

No, instead you're jumping up and down and stamping your feet because people aren't happy that we're losing and playing poorly! I can't be happy about us losing 3-0 and I can't be happy about us getting relegated - sorry about that. 

OTBC

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Steiperman? My word

Why?? He can’t do any worse than what we’ve seen and is likely to be a player that we will be relying on next season in a league he was superb in last season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Stiepermann. Good-o.

Short memories...

Today has looked the first game the players themselves believed we are down. 

Phoned in performance from the loans and dropped heads nearly everywhere else. 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The co commentator just said Norwich may have to completely rebuild next year if we lose the good players. 

That's the one thing you can rely on with TV football commentators, stating the bleed'n obvious. 

What they didn't say (as they probably have no idea) is what contracts our players are on, so it's up to the club what happens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

No, instead you're jumping up and down and stamping your feet because people aren't happy that we're losing and playing poorly! I can't be happy about us losing 3-0 and I can't be happy about us getting relegated - sorry about that. 

OTBC

Well you’re going to have a really ****e spring then! No one is happy but some can accept that’s what was always going to happen!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Dont be silly, nobody wanting to see us lose but you cant ignore the defensive weakness that has been on show all season.

And last season Ricardo,  champions or not!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JF said:

Did the commentator really just say it wasn’t that long ago we were a league one club so we should enjoy these days!! The same can be said of Man City ffs

Yes he did....what an a*se !!

Made it sound as though we'd never been anywhere near the top flight.

Really lazy.

• Like 1