Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Are Nutty and Hoggy at the match ? I maybe just missing their posts though.

Making plans will be here in a minute as Drmic has just come on lol

We need to get real, and start to get ready for a promotion challenge from the Championship next season

Huge mistakes made without quality (reliable fitness) Defenders at the start of this season

I never thought we would be in the Prem this season tbh - so a free season ... but sadly failed big time

Next season - I expect 100% & no excuses promotion from the Championship

OTBC

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Great then go forward, get in touch with Delia, propose how you’re going to change things at the club and invest, or find someone to back you and buy the club, you make it sound so easy! Or jump to Leicester we won’t miss you.

Oh dear... the old "your not a real fan" rubbish. If the owners wanted truly what was best for the club they would be actively seeking investment.. they are not. I refer you to the appalling Times article. By the way this is my club as much as yours ...I could say you should take your second best expectations and support the lot down the road but that would be childish.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

No they’re midfielders! We were talking about......penny needs to drop with you, get you’re billionaire and buy the club. Everything has its price. Off you go!

Are you 10. That’s the best you’ve  got. I make a typo and that’s your defence. 

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

No they’re midfielders! We were talking about......penny needs to drop with you, get you’re billionaire and buy the club. Everything has its price. Off you go!

I know it’s rich coming from me but I’d stop posting for a few hours if I was you.

Indy - calm down you getting to excitable today- just accept we been very poor today and others are very frustrated and rightly so

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

With 2 special guests from here too.

I am beginning to suspect Indy is a relative of MD.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Are you 10. That’s the best you’ve  got. I make a typo and that’s your defence. 

You’re all so full of negatives it’s just so laughable, it’s like dealing with a bunch of school kids who can’t have their sweeties. We all knew the situation going into this season, we were told, the club is owned by Delia, I’m not a fan of hers never have bee, most will tel you this, but I’ve accepted I can’t change things, so accept what we have......where we are and where we could have been.

So sorry if I don’t jump up and down and stamp my feet like you bunch of sad kids because we’re not winning! Facts of if if you don’t like it it and it pisses you off go do something else on match days!

• Thanks 1

Surely some of you didn’t think we were going to survive? It’s been over for weeks. Get ready for next year lads, relax.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Emi should have told the clown where to go and refused to come on. 

He was too busy having a go at the lino. Lucky not to get a yellow and totally pointless. A free kick virtually on the corner flag. Just get on with the game ffs.

Also...go and support someone else if you have no respect for one of the best managers we’ve ever had

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Indy - calm down you getting to excitable today- just accept we been very poor today and others are very frustrated and rightly so

Totally! Pretty much done by a superb side going forward and poor marking again.

Edited by Indy

1 minute ago, Indy said:

You’re all so full of negatives it’s just so laughable, it’s like dealing with a bunch of school kids who can’t have their sweeties. We all knew the situation going into this season, we were told, the club is owned by Delia, I’m not a fan of hers never have bee, most will tel you this, but I’ve accepted I can’t change things, so accept what we have......where we are and where we could have been.

So sorry if I don’t jump up and down and stamp my feet like you bunch of sad kids because we’re not winning! Facts of if if you don’t like it it and it pisses you off go do something else on match days!

Oh Christ it ain’t going to stop.

18 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Sorry, I've been led to believe by many on here that it's down to bad luck and we're bound to get the rub of the green soon 👍

Actually you tw@, us Norwich supporters excluding yourself understandably hoped and hope to get the rub of the green, no one said we’re ‘bound’ to get it soon, that’s you making stuff up again. You don’t half talk some shoite sunshine 👍🏼

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Only one school kid on here, and it shows. Go back and read your own posts!

Miracles are finally starting to happen.......

...two substitutes given more than 30 minutes a piece.

Is the tide turning?

Just now, Alex Moss said:

Actually you tw@, us Norwich supporters excluding yourself understandably hoped and hope to get the rub of the green, no one said we’re ‘bound’ to get it soon, that’s you making stuff up again. You don’t half talk some shoite sunshine 👍🏼

It's not just you 🤣

Nice vocabulary 👍

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

One or two people revelling in seeing us lose. Sad really.

I’m sure there is a 1000 word lecture currently being readied for publication...

1 minute ago, unique said:

Miracles are finally starting to happen.......

...two substitutes given more than 30 minutes a piece.

Is the tide turning?

Bloody Hell! How far behind is your stream?!😀

21 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

But Godfey and Lewis are worth £60m. And we still lose with Zimbo and Byram every week.

Not to this extent we don’t! 

Top 4 ? Didn’t you start the expectations?

The sad facts are those armchair critics on here Lakey, but heck they’re enjoying the opportunity to have a whine again. Some people can only revel in misery!